Author Topic: Finished's The Meaning of Life  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Michael

• Don't take me seriously
  • Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 559
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Finished's The Meaning of Life
« on: January 20, 2011, 12:44:15 am »
@Finnish: Maybe you an explain to me where you need skill to backstab low armored archers :P ? ... the only thing you need for cav is a little bit battlefield awarness to avoid being shot by archers and other cav.

I see, you already understood it yourself, so no need to explain it any further.

I shall admit, if its not laggy as hell its not very hard to stab a tunnel-visionned standing dumb around in the plain open field archer in the head.

I also shall admit it makes me kinda happy to see all that red color (I think its archers blood) on my lance.

Its a shame really my man cant lick his light lance I think wait I am certain archer blood would taste excellent.........delicious. 

They are somehow like the stupid ninjas, circeling around the map (and prolonging rounds) and backstabbing some cloth archers ... *roll eyes*

Ninjas are unbearable.

Letting their team down by running to the end of the map, the whole server has to wait 3 mins till some low level shielder reaches them and then kills the Ninja.

We noblemen on the other side, trust me, would love to charge you footmen but this is impossible to do with all that rangers around. So all we can do is back-stabbing. Try it yourself. Maybe you can do better. I cant.

I never prolong the round.
When I am on my Palfrey or Rouncey I even dismount and let the mob kill my man instead of trying to kill some of them.

Only when I ride my heavy plated charger or the Mameluke then I dont see why I should surrender.

I pay a kingly sum aka insane upkeep just to ride it once in a while so I ride it as long as possible whether you footmen like it or not. Of course I dont ride to the end of the map. I fight like unicorn. =)

One more thing. Stabbing a moving target at full speed in the head isnt easier than shooting a zick-zacking target. It needs some "skill", or practice would be the better word.

Vargas it doesnt take me much time. Actually none. I have an eye for talents.
Also, I get bored easily so I need a worthy opponent for the Druzhina block.

Just a friendly tip for all of you lads and ladies: i just realized that ptx sometimes goes by the name of Mr_Failsome.....(also dont know who that archer scum Mustacchio

Bjord

about the clan :

just tried a little clan battle against fallens 10vs10, i'd say we won 8/10 rounds but i didn't really count, t'was for fun, note that we almost did perfects on every melee only rounds ( except noc noob dying all the time )
but we obviously have a lack of ranged people, and maybe some shielders, throwing hit us badly

Is there anyone in Mercs that is not a shielder or archer? Oberyn and ptx are the only ones I can remember. The rest is either archer (Musti, Yaron, Jambi, Rep, Noc, Vargas, Bjord) or shielder (you, Phazey, cmp, Varyag, Cyber, Vicious, Siem, Bjord)

noob captain, you dont even know what class your boot-lickers play, instead of reporting me you should LISTEN to me.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 12:54:49 am by Michael »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Michael

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Finished's The Meaning of Life
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 01:06:08 am »
2 warnings, now i reported you finished

And I thought we were friends. =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

we aren't friendly toward you

=(((((((((((((((((((((((((

after all the things you did in the past

Blah, get over it.

The only thing bad I have done to you I can remember is I said some of your members are mediocre in combat. Is that an insult? Not in my opinion. I consider myself as below average in a fair combat, and I have defeated many of your members many times in 1 vs 1.

Then I said you are mindless grinders. Sorry about that. SO SORRY. You are a hero, all Mercs are hero, and I am just a lazy bastard that hates grind.

Was there anything else?

I really cant remember, it has been such a long time.

Peace?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 01:07:11 am by Michael »

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 02:59:03 pm »
 :lol:

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 03:02:33 pm »

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 03:21:13 pm »
I love this guy
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Michael

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 03:39:35 pm »
Ehhhhhhhhhhh if you open topics in my name then at least clarify that you moved the posts out of another topic (for reasons I dont understand, but who cares, eh).

Thanks.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries