Author Topic: [Byzantium] Basileia ton Romaion (Recruiting EU)  (Read 56523 times)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
Re: [Byzantium] Basileia ton Romaion (Recruiting EU)
« Reply #495 on: November 09, 2011, 12:32:12 am »
Or at least do some english classes, so that u can rise ur inteligence.

We should create support group for him, with goal of making his posts readable, by doing some grammar/spelling etc. checks every time he makes his wisdom filled posts.
thanks i can still remember how u acted before i left and wiped you haha.

Cicero, why do you keep on posting here?
I mean, your interventions are not wished and not even interesting (the only advantage is that they are pretty funny). It's an advice, you can also continu and show to everyone at which point you're stupid.
So gtfo and go back on your clan topic where some turkish boy will be happy to suck your tiny cock and tell how amazing you are. You could also start getting a life, and doing something more useful than annoying players on this forum, but i think it will be more difficult  :|
Kiss, arrogant noob  :lol:
u mad bro ? Cos i killed you many times ?

Offline Arked

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • You own every word you speak.
    • View Profile
    • ShogunateTV
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_BD_Arked
  • IRC nick: Arked
« Reply #496 on: November 09, 2011, 12:51:21 am »
thanks i can still remember how u acted before i left and wiped you haha.
u mad bro ? Cos i killed you many times ?

Hm? Thats interesting stuff ure saying. I guess u refer to the last strat, when u cowardly betrayed us and wiped with 3:1 advantage of players? Cool :) But remind me how i was acting anyway, please. Way to cover up ur brain problems. Noone gives a fuck about the fact that u cant spell and speak properly, coz ure brave and u killed Renegat on battlefield!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 12:53:50 am by Arked »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 09, 2011, 01:06:38 am »
1)  how can u understand me if im spelling wrong ?
2) u made our flag is that enough ?
3) brain problems ?
4) 3:1 advantage ? LoL cry more
5) gtfo

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #498 on: November 09, 2011, 01:10:39 am »
Hm? Thats interesting stuff ure saying. I guess u refer to the last strat, when u cowardly betrayed us and wiped with 3:1 advantage of players? Cool :) But remind me how i was acting anyway, please. Way to cover up ur brain problems. Noone gives a fuck about the fact that u cant spell and speak properly, coz ure brave and u killed Renegat on battlefield!
3:1 advantage? Guess you are using the numbers AFTER we declared war and all your allies ran away xD
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Arked

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • ShogunateTV
« Reply #499 on: November 09, 2011, 01:12:23 am »
1)  how can u understand me if im spelling wrong ?
2) u made our flag is that enough ?
3) brain problems ?
4) 3:1 advantage ? LoL cry more
5) gtfo

1) I cannot and i hope i never will.
2) I made a lot of banners, but yes, i liked you guys before u went full retard doing apeshit. Still, dont see ur point. I can pm Kalam to remove it, if u want.
3) I should have known u had none.
4) Loosing in strat? Who cares, seriously ;)
5) I already did. U stay and produce ur beloved dog meat in your mighty pixel fiefs.

Offline Arked

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • ShogunateTV
« Reply #500 on: November 09, 2011, 01:14:18 am »
3:1 advantage? Guess you are using the numbers AFTER we declared war and all your allies ran away xD

Well, im speaking for myself & clan, not for ex-allies, people that fought, not the ones that ran.
Anyway, i can imagine ur friends in school are fapping when ure telling them about your adventures on war in a video game and how u beaten us ;) Going to tell me ure 30 years old? Man, so old and still in school, shame on you.
(click to show/hide)

Not going to say anything else/reply to you, so dont bother. Have fun.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 01:21:52 am by Arked »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 09, 2011, 01:46:12 am »
actually you are little whiner kid =)

Anyway, i can imagine ur friends in school are fapping when ure telling them about your adventures on war in a video game and how u beaten us ;) Going to tell me ure 30 years old? Man, so old and still in school, shame on you.

the guy that cant play this game and made shogunate tv on youtube ? lol arked u dont have an organ called "brain"
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShogunateTV?blend=5&ob=5

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #502 on: November 09, 2011, 01:50:46 am »
+1
You have doomed your thread Arked. Cull it before the infection of glory hounds, ragers, whiners and all other manner of annoying community cancers starts to talk.

Before I start, I neither care nor support either "side" in this "argument" and I honestly don't mind whether or not anyone even reads this.

Cicero, you always run for the "I killed you in game therefore you must be mad about it" approach, honestly, do you think anybody actually minds that they got an increase on their deaths..? It helps no argument you've ever been in other than to portray yourself to be "a little too tied up in a game".

The whole ex-strategus thing, I cannot fathom as to why people are still on about it, surely with the developments in the last ones there are far more interesting things to be doing, or am I the only one who doesn't think that having a diversion from the straight "conquer the world" approach is rather a pointless addition..? (On that point I think that there should be an end-game eventually coded in, other than owning the entire map. (which, I would have to say would be pretty impossible for one lone faction to do.))

Advance! Advance! Save the Byzantium's thread from the countless dead threads of pointless aggression among people who clearly have a common interest, who would more than likely happily co-exist without the clash of heads that is cRPG & strategus!?

There are more interesting things to do goddamnit!!! Run free in a meadow of happy thoughts or something... Sell some Kittens to the butchers on the current strategus, float upside down using the power of your mind!

I will leave you with this though, if there was really a winner... Why is the history so vague and open to discussion? Surely the victor is the one that rights writes history, in this case, there is no "solid" reasoning one way or another, therefore, no one is right.

P.S. Yes, I do get a kick out of being high and mighty, I make sure my high horse is fed and watered twice a day and my monacle polished with a hankerchief embroided with "You who reads this, is not worthy of the Great Tenne."

TL;DR

Don't worry, be happy!
Let everyone have their fun! D:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 02:08:32 pm by Tennenoth »

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #503 on: November 09, 2011, 02:20:54 am »
Well, im speaking for myself & clan, not for ex-allies, people that fought, not the ones that ran.
(click to show/hide)

xD

You are so funny. Yeah, I'm 30 years old and goes around bragging to people at my school how I beat people in a video game. That's exactly how it is  :rolleyes:

And you remember the battles all the battles we lost? The only battle Risen lost last strat was the one in which we were hacked right before the fight and none of us could fight in. Everyone else? Complete victories. Especially the ones against you guys. But hey, keep saying otherwise to yourself :D
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: November 09, 2011, 03:25:07 am »
xD

You are so funny. Yeah, I'm 30 years old and goes around bragging to people at my school how I beat people in a video game. That's exactly how it is  :rolleyes:

And you remember the battles all the battles we lost? The only battle Risen lost last strat was the one in which we were hacked right before the fight and none of us could fight in. Everyone else? Complete victories. Especially the ones against you guys. But hey, keep saying otherwise to yourself :D

Omg i didn't know ur 30 years old!  :shock:

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 09, 2011, 04:20:43 am »
You have doomed your thread Arked. Cull it before the infection of glory hounds, ragers, whiners and all other manner of annoying community cancers starts to talk.

Before I start, I neither care nor support either "side" in this "argument" and I honestly don't mind whether or not anyone even reads this.

Cicero, you always run for the "I killed you in game therefore you must be mad about it" approach, honestly, do you think anybody actually minds that they got an increase on their deaths..? It helps no argument you've ever been in other than to portray yourself to be "a little too tied up in a game".

The whole ex-strategus thing, I cannot fathom as to why people are still on about it, surely with the developments in the last ones there are far more interesting things to be doing, or am I the only one who doesn't think that having a diversion from the straight "conquer the world" approach is rather a pointless addition..? (On that point I think that there should be an end-game eventually coded in, other than owning the entire map. (which, I would have to say would be pretty impossible for one lone faction to do.))

Advance! Advance! Save the Byzantium's thread from the countless dead threads of pointless aggression among people who clearly have a common interest, who would more than likely happily co-exist without the clash of heads that is cRPG & strategus!?

There are more interesting things to do goddamnit!!! Run free in a meadow of happy thoughts or something... Sell some Kittens to the butchers on the current strategus, float upside down using the power of your mind!

I will leave you with this though, if there was really a winner... Why is the history so vague and open to discussion? Surely the victor is the one that rights history, in this case, there is no "solid" reasoning one way or another, therefore, no one is right.

P.S. Yes, I do get a kick out of being high and mighty, I make sure my high horse is fed and watered twice a day and my monacle polished with a hankerchief embroided with "You who reads this, is not worthy of the Great Tenne."

TL;DR

Don't worry, be happy!
Let everyone have their fun! D:

See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal ------ high on drugs."
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, it´s what it is ok?. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you!"

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #506 on: November 09, 2011, 06:10:27 am »
(click to show/hide)

Nice thread, good point, but what a waste in this thread. It's doomed.
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline SchokoSchaf

• Knight
  • Renown: 61
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: Eats grass
  • IRC nick: Schoko
« Reply #507 on: November 09, 2011, 08:05:44 am »
+1
See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal ------ high on drugs."
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

I remember reading that before. You keep macros?  :mrgreen:
määääääääääh!

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #508 on: November 09, 2011, 08:19:44 am »
(click to show/hide)

I don't recall a Bashi vs Shogunate match but i recall offering you a match which denied by Shogunate due to "Some shogunate members won't be able to participate on designated time and date." then we couldn't find a better date and that battle never happened.
I didn't want to involve in this shit but get your facts straight.
You say you don't care about Strategus but as i see you grow hatred to curse and accuse all bashibazouks whom you call friends once due to strategus hostility.We had fun on that strat , i assume you also had fun so why is this hatred ?
Still accusations for backstabbing , outnumbering etc etc get over it for fucks sake we all enjoyed it didn't we ?
Its weird to experience how a fucking game can change people...

edit:
-Loled at Redgrave reminds me angry german kid.
-Loled at Arked who forgets he was being able to communicate with Cicero without any "support groups" for months.
-Loled at Berenger , douchebag knows when and where he should be all the time.
-Loled at Tenne for his hippy post
-Cried for spending too much time on reading shitstorm.
-Felt happy cuz
(click to show/hide)
i didn't see bulldog in this shitstorm.
-Felt bad cuz you have no life and reading how i felt about entire drama.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 08:36:35 am by koyama »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 09, 2011, 09:07:36 am »
Wonderful sig Arked!

Moustache make man strong!