Author Topic: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 151705 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #840 on: November 21, 2011, 12:20:48 am »
I just finished the main quest, lvl 33 now with 43 Hours of gametime, iam Archmage, bard, Guildmaster of the Thieves and what-not-else, but now the air is kinda out for me.

After the rather unsatisfieing End everything is back to normal, and I dont really want to do any Sidequests right now because it feels cheapish.Also weird that Most People dont lick my ass now that I saved the world and such.Oh Well.

I should have waited with ending the Main quest until i was lvl 50 or something.Than I´d at least feel as if I played through the whole game.

Have you played through Dark Brotherhood questline? I've finished it and dammit. It's very good imo :P Always loving assassinations.

Plus the last part of the whole questline is pretty ''big''. Was kinda unexpected.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #841 on: November 21, 2011, 12:25:16 am »
+2
I just finished the main quest, lvl 33 now with 43 Hours of gametime, iam Archmage, bard, Guildmaster of the Thieves and what-not-else, but now the air is kinda out for me.

After the rather unsatisfieing End everything is back to normal, and I dont really want to do any Sidequests right now because it feels cheapish.Also weird that Most People dont lick my ass now that I saved the world and such.Oh Well.

I should have waited with ending the Main quest until i was lvl 50 or something.Than I´d at least feel as if I played through the whole game.

Sadbox.  The "main" quest is just there for goal oriented people really.  I haven't even really delved into it.  Mostly just been exploring, crafting, looking for a suitable wife and collecting trophies of monsters to decorate my house with.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #842 on: November 21, 2011, 12:27:13 am »
No I havent, but ive already done too much with doing the Thieves guild questline since iam a PURE mage and Im Planning to mage a Sneaky Thief-Assassin-Char lateron.

And Yes, the Last part was rather big, but still very unsatisfieing for me.

Alduin itself was Crappy easy to fight against compared to what came before(You know, the Temple before you enter Sovngarde, there were like 3 Dragons and 15 Draugr Deathlords).

Also I want everyone to lick my Ass and Crown me High king of Skyrim but NO!The Dragonborn, Savior of the World, defeater of Alduin, Arch-mage and Guild master of the Thieves Guild, Renown Bard AND Chuck norris of Tamriel gets mere attention from Guards, all the others dont seem to recognize it.I should drown in bitches, but iam not.

@Gorath: Yeah, I see it that way, too, and thats what i did.made a Hell lot of Sidequests, but at lvl 33 with most things accomplished I wanted to accomplish and some more, I thought its time to end the Main Quest.And after this one, the air is out for me.It just feels like it doesnt make much sense now to level up and play at all.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #843 on: November 21, 2011, 12:36:24 am »
Also I want everyone to lick my Ass and Crown me High king of Skyrim

Sorry, I can't stop laughing at this.   :lol:

If anything, given human nature, I would think everyone would start trolling you for being an overachiever goody goody bundle of sticks.  Hell, look at what happens if you accomplish anything cool and people find out about it on the internet.   :mrgreen:

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: November 21, 2011, 12:39:41 am »
No I havent, but ive already done too much with doing the Thieves guild questline since iam a PURE mage and Im Planning to mage a Sneaky Thief-Assassin-Char lateron.

And Yes, the Last part was rather big, but still very unsatisfieing for me.

Alduin itself was Crappy easy to fight against compared to what came before(You know, the Temple before you enter Sovngarde, there were like 3 Dragons and 15 Draugr Deathlords).

Also I want everyone to lick my Ass and Crown me High king of Skyrim but NO!The Dragonborn, Savior of the World, defeater of Alduin, Arch-mage and Guild master of the Thieves Guild, Renown Bard AND Chuck norris of Tamriel gets mere attention from Guards, all the others dont seem to recognize it.I should drown in bitches, but iam not.

@Gorath: Yeah, I see it that way, too, and thats what i did.made a Hell lot of Sidequests, but at lvl 33 with most things accomplished I wanted to accomplish and some more, I thought its time to end the Main Quest.And after this one, the air is out for me.It just feels like it doesnt make much sense now to level up and play at all.

Well by big i meant the last part of Dark Brotherhood.

Spoiler Don't Read unless u played through DB questline!

(click to show/hide)

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: November 21, 2011, 12:40:50 am »
Well, usually, in Fantasy stories, it goes like that.Guy becomes Overpowered SuperRockz0r and saves the world, everybody goes apeshit, licks his ass, gives him all the bitches he can fuck and marrys him to the Princess or directly crown him since he is the Dragon/Unicorn/Whoreborn or whatever.

So I´d actually expect this.Could also be a nice minigame, to be the King and defeat the Rebellion and/or the Imperials trying to regain Skyrim.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: November 21, 2011, 12:48:30 am »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: November 21, 2011, 12:57:25 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e55P2XF38O0&feature=feedf

lol wut

Lol'd.

ALSO BERSERK WHY U POST MEAN COMMENT! U maek dat littl gurl sad panda!111!

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #848 on: November 21, 2011, 01:26:47 am »
Lol "the air is out". Just reminds me of that text I read about a guy who made 3 playthroughs with different chars till lvl 50!! and came to the conclusion that Skyrim sucks... :rolleyes:
You people just fail at playing TES games. I had way more than 200 hours of fun with Oblivion and I've never even finished the mainquest. :lol:

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: November 21, 2011, 01:47:31 am »
Lol "the air is out". Just reminds me of that text I read about a guy who made 3 playthroughs with different chars till lvl 50!! and came to the conclusion that Skyrim sucks... :rolleyes:
You people just fail at playing TES games. I had way more than 200 hours of fun with Oblivion and I've never even finished the mainquest. :lol:

Some people aren't meant for sandboxes.  That's why there are linear themeparks.
Personally I enjoy both for what they offer.  I enjoyed Dragon Age 2.  Why?  Because it was like watching an interactive movie.  I liked the characters and wanted to see what happened next.  Same with Witcher 2.  I enjoy the TES series because I can completely nerd out and explore my own little mini-world of fantasy nerddom.  Eventually I may get around to the "main quest" but it usually takes a long time.  I think it was around the 5th month or so in morrowind before I seriously tackled it.  lol

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #850 on: November 21, 2011, 01:54:27 am »
For all you UI vanilla haters, http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=181. (WIP)

Offline Anal Bleeding

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: November 21, 2011, 02:09:53 am »
Does this game use direct x 11 or something?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: November 21, 2011, 07:43:41 am »
It's a directx 9 console catering game

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: November 21, 2011, 11:30:34 am »

Ha lol yeah I fail at it because dont have that much fun anymore after making about half of the Sidequests?

If you read care fully, that comes partially from me wanting to go with an Asssassin Char second Playthrough.And Iam no real Fan of doing the same Quests over and over and over and over again, so I wanted to save some for me.

Offline SchokoSchaf

• Knight
  • Renown: 61
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: Eats grass
  • IRC nick: Schoko
« Reply #854 on: November 21, 2011, 11:31:05 am »
Yesterday Tyr suggested me to find Septimus Signus's Outpost (It is located directly North of The College of Winterhold) and you get a very nice quest there. Whole quest is underground (and gigantic) Dwemer ruins. Only thing I couldn't explain was how the fuck a giant went into the Black reach, I mean there are only 2 ways to get there 1 from ruins then the elevator, but who couldn't possibly fit into any of these, hm probably he got there when he was a kid...also, never seen a female giant...all the things that makes you go hmmmm....
RPG need no logic.
määääääääääh!