• Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
Re: Gold??
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 05:11:22 pm »
I was always dreaming about Cataphract Horse. You know...it is a horse with heavy armour. It costs over 44 k gold. Since yesterday I have been playing with peasant gear with only war darts to throw.
I have already earned over 35 k gold, and I have a question: what will happen if I will use on battle only cataphract horse and peasant gear with war darts and Long arming sword? Will I be loosing money? Or should I spend gold for something different than that horse?

Yes and yes
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011, 08:10:45 am »
I have bought all the weapons and armour i need to survive and be competitive long axe heraldic mail wisbies and mail boots vaigir veiled helm thing i loose money wait for a winning streak and im set.

Just dont repair certain things like plate or whatevr to save money
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2011, 02:49:31 pm »
Some of us have been hoarding gold since long before the patch. Others even abused strategus for it..

I got nearly 300k, but I have nothing to spend it on as a Ninja.

Charity to those poor, poor peasants.

BTW OP, it's been said. Just wait a while and see your gold steadily increase.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2011, 07:15:45 pm »
I was always dreaming about Cataphract Horse. You know...it is a horse with heavy armour. It costs over 44 k gold. Since yesterday I have been playing with peasant gear with only war darts to throw.
I have already earned over 35 k gold, and I have a question: what will happen if I will use on battle only cataphract horse and peasant gear with war darts and Long arming sword? Will I be loosing money? Or should I spend gold for something different than that horse?

Well, you can definitely use the horse, eventually. But you'll need to build up a nice bank account first because you'll most likely lose money while you use it. You will have a 4% chance to repair that horse every minute at a cost of 2200 each time. That adds up fast, especially if you are stuck with x1 for 5 rounds in a row. If you're on a x5 streak, bring that sucker out(after you got a nice bank account).
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuckĀ’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch