Author Topic: "Autobalance By Banner"  (Read 3756 times)

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Re: "Autobalance By Banner"
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 12:21:39 am »
as your troll attempt is.

as you stated clans to fight each other.

not clans farming on random people.

omg randoms using a clan's banner and actually listening to orders and working as a team? MY GOD MAN. they've evolving and adapting, unlike you...you're just whining

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2011, 02:21:53 am »
Im not in a clan and have never been. I prefer banner balance turned ON.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2011, 03:31:05 am »
omg random leechers using a clan's banner and actually listening to orders and working as a team just lucky enough to get balanced in the farming clan while that clan win the round itself? MY GOD MAN. they've evolving and adapting, unlike you... i'm just trolling and babbling stuff.

fixed.

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2011, 03:57:02 am »
Are you insane? Playing with clanmates and teamwork are the main sources of joy for me in this game. Just get your clan, if you have one, to play and we will have nice battles/sieges like we already sometimes have versus Risen or HRE.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 03:59:20 am by Tot. »
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2011, 04:49:19 am »
seems you all either can't read or don't want to.

i have a clan and i like to play with it against other clans or good clanstacked servers, i can't join TS all the damn time i want to play because i have a damn life and if i feel to jump in a siege for 30 mins after lunch i don't have to mind to call in all my clanmates, pull out tactic maps, fire up TS, grabbing headphones, etc. only because this retarded banner balance force someone to go zerg a server with his entire clan.

i hope is the last time i explain why before some other trolling kid try to make this thread a damn tv talkshow.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2011, 04:52:31 am »
Are you insane? Playing with clanmates and teamwork are the main sources of joy for me in this game. Just get your clan, if you have one, to play and we will have nice battles/sieges like we already sometimes have versus Risen or HRE.

nevermind. it's just useless to spend more time debating it. have a nice day.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2011, 06:02:40 am »
omg randoms using a clan's banner and actually listening to orders and working as a team? MY GOD MAN. they've evolving and adapting, unlike you...you're just whining
How old are you? 5?. Actually the great majority of players are "freelancers" so...?
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 06:05:09 am »
nevermind. it's just useless to spend more time debating it. have a nice day.
Dont waste your time with kids who havent  a job. They wont understand you  no matter what you tell them. They actually live in CRPG lolipop' world where they are the masters... They just dont realize most people have responsabilites...
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 06:07:38 am »
Dont waste your time with kids who havent  a job. They wont understand you  no matter what you tell them. They actually live in CRPG lolipop' world where they are the masters... They just dont realize most people have responsabilites...

I love how you instantly start hurling insults right back, saying he is a 5 year old and that everyone who is part of a clan does not have a job etc...

The majority of us have responsibilities...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2011, 06:10:43 am »
I love how you instantly start hurling insults right back, saying he is a 5 year old and that everyone who is part of a clan does not have a job etc...

The majority of us have responsibilities...
Insults? what insults? do you care to tell me what insults i told him?. When did i said ppl from clans aren jobless?... you have a great imagination. I tell he is like a 5 yo coz he actually acts like one.

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2011, 08:19:43 am »
I remember when I wasn't in a clan and wanted banner balance to be turned off. I agree that it can be overwhelming for newer players, but I would recommend just grabbing a clan banner and trying to stick with them. I'm in ATS, and we all have the same banner; however, we rarely feel the need to use teamwork in TS though, unless we are getting rolled by a good team. (Too much work too coordinate imo!)

Heh, sometimes I just say to a good team, "STOP USING TEAMWORK U!!!" then charge into 10 people and die :oops:

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2011, 08:37:21 am »
ATS 50 man server has banner balance off.

Didn't this guy already point out the solution to the problem is currently present. No need to argue. Just go have fun on the server without banner balance that's completely empty for some mysterious reason.

Offline Ozwan

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2011, 04:56:52 pm »
+1
i feel to jump in a siege for 30 mins after lunch i don't have to mind to call in all my clanmates, pull out tactic maps, fire up TS, grabbing headphones, etc.

So you got roflstomped by a clan a few times and instead of adjusting your playstyle to match the challenge you come here and demand that game system should be adjusted to suit randomers who dont care about teamplay. Brilliant.  :lol:
In real life, when people insult me (and it happens very rare, cos I am a big guy), I often punch them in the face.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2011, 05:52:51 pm »
Insults? what insults? do you care to tell me what insults i told him?. When did i said ppl from clans aren jobless?... you have a great imagination. I tell he is like a 5 yo coz he actually acts like one.

This may come as a massive shock to you but this does fit the definition of an insult:
How old are you? 5?.
You are calling someone who you know for a fact is not 5 (due to being able to type properly and such) a five year old. In almost every culture this would be insulting, and quite a few culture take calling a man a boy is extremely insulting.
Again, calling people "kids" is an insult, as well as saying "wont understand you  no matter what you tell them" means that you are now saying they have sub-par intelect or in common terms "an idiot."

How do you not understand that these were insults?

Moving on...
Last night Banner Balance was turned off on NA_1 and somehow this did not make a difference for hours, as one team was always stopming another team. I still stand by my stance that BB is fine as is, as without it the server was still seeing odd things like 4-1 or 4-0 map scores regularly even with BB off.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 05:55:18 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2011, 06:22:41 pm »
So you got roflstomped by a clan a few times and instead of adjusting your playstyle to match the challenge you come here and demand that game system should be adjusted to suit randomers who dont care about teamplay. Brilliant.  :lol:

yes i got roflstomped a lot of times against clanstacks because i was the only retard going to defend backdoors at first round. no matter how many i take down. when a clan go ninja with 10 players and you're alone, you can take down half of them but the other half will go flag and you're screwed. just an easy example for an easy mind.

besides that...

aren't you the 22nd_ozwan i steamrolled a year ago with my old archer? now i get why so much troll.