Author Topic: My account got hacked  (Read 12743 times)

Offline Fietta

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: My account got hacked
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2015, 01:45:34 pm »
I'm far from the 'cRPG' community (From Native), but from browsing through this thread and forums, I can tell that you've all been brainwashed and you're manipulating each other. You're giving derogatory comments on something that's happened in the past. This is cRPG, If I go DDos a server on Napoleonic Wars, does that mean that I can't play cRPG?. Sure, Arni has been a complete pain in the ass, that's true, made life hard for admins but that's ALL in the past and that's ALL on native. Insulting him (Shemaforash) is far from necessary, and Arni, stop retaliating and insulting!!!!!. I know you're angry at what he's done, but honestly, giving comments like that is just stupid. Arni has been trying hard to actually get back into the community, and with all these hateful comments, you're going to keep him the same, making him more and more angry. Just give him the 'benefit of the doubt'. You're all just being absolute children bringing all the crap from Native to here. I'm suprised that Arni HAS been taking it well, considering he's not English and doesn't really understand how to insult people. Just cut all this fucking shit, get on and play cRPG, give his account back pronto, he's not DDosed any server, you're just taking unnecessary precautions. #This is the fucking internet, deal with it. You're bombarding all this hate and he's even proved against it and you're all just laughing, you know what he's done was on Native. This hate war is not needed and just extremely CHILDISH!. I'm also not taking sides, as I love most of the Native community, I'm going by gut. #Brainwashed #Savethechildren
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 01:57:11 pm by Fietta »

Offline KURWA_SotaMursu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2015, 01:53:19 pm »
Not rly fair to ban people for stuff they have done somewhere else, or because he's russian, imo... Xd

Here's Arni's skype:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2015, 01:55:41 pm »
+7
I'm far from the 'cRPG' community (From Native), but from browsing through this thread and forums, I can tell that you've all been brainwashed and you're manipulating each other. You're giving derogatory comments on something that's happened in the past. This is cRPG, If I go DDos a server on Napoleonic Wars, does that mean that I can't play cRPG?. Sure, Arni has been a complete pain in the ass, that's true, made life hard for admins but that's ALL in the past and that's ALL on native. Insulting him (Shemaforash) is far from necessary. I know you're angry at what he's done, but honestly, giving comments like that is just stupid. Arni has been trying hard to actually get back into the community, and with all these hateful comments, you're going to keep him the same, making him more and more angry. Just give him the 'benefit of the doubt'. You're all just being absolute children bringing all the crap from Native to here. I'm suprised that Arni HAS been taking it well, considering he's not English and doesn't really understand how to insult people. Just cut all this fucking shit, get on and play cRPG, give his account back pronto, he's not DDosed any server, you're just taking unnecessary precautions. #This is the fucking internet, deal with it. You're bombarding all this hate and he's even proved against it and you're all just laughing, you know what he's done was on Native. This hate war is not needed and just extremely CHILDISH!. I'm also not taking sides, as I love most of the Native community, I'm going by gut. #Brainwashed #Savethechildren

thanks for the laugh

EDIT: Suddenly never before seen accounts with one post vouching for Arni's credibility, you call your kamerads now, boy? Or is it your other accounts?

Offline Fietta

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2015, 01:59:12 pm »
thanks for the laugh

EDIT: Suddenly never before seen accounts vouching for Arni's credibility, you call your kamerads now, boy?

Stop acting so immature dammit, I'm not vouching in favour of anyone, when saying 'He doesn't understand insults' it's because saying something somewhere else may not seem like an insult. You're thinking i'm this made up account, just because I'm 'helping' arni, sorry hun, that's not true. Does it look like I made this account today to you? http://prntscr.com/83qtds. Look at my native scene, I have NO RELATIONS to Arni what so ever, you're just hating on me for no reason, also, would you like it if I bombared a load of shit onto you and not expect you to retaliate?.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:#Savethechildren
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:03:02 pm by Fietta »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2015, 02:02:36 pm »
+4
Stop acting so immature dammit, I'm not vouching in favour of anyone, when saying 'He doesn't understand insults' it's because saying something somewhere else may not seem like an insult. You're thinking i'm this made up account, just because I'm 'helping' arni, sorry hun, that's not true. Does it look like I made this account today to you? http://prntscr.com/83qtds

yes you were not biased at all Kappa

Offline Fietta

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2015, 02:04:24 pm »
yes you were not biased at all Kappa

*Face Palm* This is why I hate the internet. I clearly wrote that he's done a lot of bad shit in the past and that I understand why Shema is angry. It's like I'm talking to a brick wall. You're also trying to write derogatory comments, or petty comments, just stop, it's like my IQ slowly falls. I understand EVERYONE'S pain about arni, I really do, I've experienced it, but I don't keep an ancient grudge for what's happened in the past. So how about you be the better man, and stop posting derogatory crap. I also don't find adding memes to sentences remotely amusing. *Face Palm*
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:07:51 pm by Fietta »

Offline zDevilBox

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: zDevilBox
  • IRC nick: zDevilBox
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2015, 02:09:21 pm »
At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square. and funny to see admins who dont give a fuck at all and ban arni who has played this mod for 4+ years without any explanation simply because of his bad rep in native although everything in the thread proves that there was nothing "shady" from arni in this particular situation. Not a single thing. But why care, read thread when we can just ban both. Nice.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:27:24 pm by zDevilBox »
The winner of the Official cRPG 5v5 EU Tournament I

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2015, 02:11:07 pm »
+9
*Face Palm* This is why I hate the internet. I clearly wrote that he's done a lot of bad shit in the past and that I understand why Shema is angry. It's like I'm talking to a brick wall. You're also trying to write derogatory comments, or petty comments, just stop, it's like my IQ slowly falls. I understand EVERYONE'S pain about arni, I really do, I've experienced it, but I don't keep an ancient grudge for what's happened in the past. So how about you be the better man, and stop posting derogatory crap. I also don't find adding memes to sentences remotely amusing. *Face Palm*

fuck u kid Kappa 4Head darude sandstorm

Offline Fietta

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2015, 02:12:39 pm »
+2
fuck u kid Kappa 4Head darude sandstorm

*Sigh* If that's all you can reply with fine, I found it hilarious 'Kappa', 'Kek' -.-'

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2015, 02:21:51 pm »
+6
So you're saying you randomly stumbled upon cRPG forum to post (your first post, of all) in favour of Arni, but you actually have absolutely no relation to him? Even more so, right at the time that another account, who was just created, posted (also in his favour)?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Arni_777

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arni_armg_RS
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2015, 02:22:26 pm »
I apologise to everyone for the things i done on Native, I really do, I just find it really annoying that things have been brought here, Ive played this for so long and now you're all going against me. I apologise if Ive done anything bad here to anyone.

Offline Fietta

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2015, 02:23:22 pm »
So you're saying you randomly stumbled upon cRPG forum to post (your first post, of all) in favour of Arni, but you actually have absolutely no relation to him?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I always check on cRPG, there's rumours going on about 'cRPG players are better than Native', so if that's the case, then I'll be watching, I'm also in-game. I always check for news and updates ETC. Adding GIFs I also find, not funny.

Offline Fietta

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2015, 02:23:56 pm »
I apologise to everyone for the things i done on Native, I really do, I just find it really annoying that things have been brought here, Ive played this for so long and now you're all going against me. I apologise if Ive done anything bad here to anyone.

Atleast someone is being the better man here, good job. I'm also stopping the comments here, I just find like it's going in a circle, just sort this shit out. Also, my account isn't new, as you've been aware. I'm not in any of Arni's clan. Why would I be on someone I barely know? 'kappa'
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:38:59 pm by Fietta »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2015, 02:31:58 pm »
+5
Atleast someone is being the better man here, good job. I'm also stopping the comments here, I just find like it's going in a circle, just sort this shit out. Also, my account isn't new, as you've been aware. I'm in any of Arni's clan. Why would I be on someone I barely know? 'kappa'

I don't know, you tell us. Also your profile has ~50 minutes online logged, awfully little for some who always checks whats on in cRPG.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2015, 02:39:44 pm »
+16
Rahowa shouldn't have gotten the same sentence as Arni. The apparently well known piece of shit was banking on Rahowa not coming forward with the truth so he'd get away with with even more lies and shady bullshit. Selling crpg stuff for real money compounded by fucking blackmail and trying to lie to admins for his own benefit, vs buying crpg items for money.
Well, I can see that they both obviously deserve bans for breaking the rules, the transaction is enough reason on it's own, but one them is clearly more deserving of censure than the other. Frankly Arni you don't deserve the benefit of the doubt, it's ridiculous that you even think you do.

You make a very good point. Added 1 year to Arni's ban, for a total of 4 years.