Author Topic: My account got hacked  (Read 12870 times)

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
Re: My account got hacked
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2015, 04:46:39 pm »
+2
We need full investigation!
you can't end such wonderfull c-rpg crimestory with one blatantly unjust sentence.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2015, 06:32:29 pm »
Yes, this feels like the old church fable where two men are arguing over a baby.

I think the proper answer is to cut the goat in half. And the owner of the baby will protest for the childs welfare.

Except in this case, both of the men are arguing over a goat, because they both want to defile it.

Curse THEM BOTH!!!
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline Arni_777

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arni_armg_RS
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2015, 01:51:07 am »
I understand its funny for you guys, sadly its not for me,  I got my account hacked, my items stolen from me and then banned ingame, I literally have no idea why. Maybe banning us both was the fastest and easiest way to deal with it, but this is just not fair. What should I do now?

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2015, 05:10:18 am »
+2
idk maybe u can buy a new cdkey and ddos some more nations cup servers and have rempica help you brag about his only tournament win haha xD!
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Arni_777

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2015, 12:49:37 pm »
idk maybe u can buy a new cdkey and ddos some more nations cup servers and have rempica help you brag about his only tournament win haha xD!

Keep talking shit on forums, thats the only thing you are good at. Nobody brags about winning, i just reminded you your place in this game in case you forgot. Acted all tough before ECS, played like shit in finals, got punished, got owned, cried a lot in chat. Now you act all tough again, you dont learn on your mistakes, do you. Stay on forums this time at least, dont embarass yourself. Btw, why did you remove your cool signature from Talewords? The one you put right after finals. Put it back, forumwarrior, ppl laughed at you bullying yourself xD

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2015, 01:27:48 pm »
+4
Someone is mad somewhere...
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2015, 02:50:34 pm »
+1
What should I do now?

There's a plain and simple answer for that question...Believe me.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2015, 04:34:29 pm »
+2

I feel like there's a story here

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2015, 06:14:00 pm »
+3
And we all know that stories should be told!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2015, 06:16:43 pm »
+4
What should I do now?

Start a perfect real life without c-RPG. You're chosen, only a few of us get freedom by ban.

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2015, 12:09:35 am »
Unjust verdict :!: :?:

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2015, 09:39:58 am »
+1
Rahowa shouldn't have gotten the same sentence as Arni. The apparently well known piece of shit was banking on Rahowa not coming forward with the truth so he'd get away with with even more lies and shady bullshit. Selling crpg stuff for real money compounded by fucking blackmail and trying to lie to admins for his own benefit, vs buying crpg items for money.
Well, I can see that they both obviously deserve bans for breaking the rules, the transaction is enough reason on it's own, but one them is clearly more deserving of censure than the other. Frankly Arni you don't deserve the benefit of the doubt, it's ridiculous that you even think you do.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2015, 09:47:52 am »
+5
I feel like there's a story here

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,330334.msg7803909.html#msg7803909

ARNI

The player Arni was found to repeatedly show a poor attitude towards the community in general. He insulted players and admins on multiple occasions, he showed no respect to the tournament rules and tried to bypass sanctions, even asked for the help of others and finally disrupted multiple matches by DDoSing tournament servers and threatend to continue to do as if his ban wasn't lifted. His actions are not allowed as per the following rules.

Quote from: § 1 Maturity and Respect
(1) Players should respect both the letter and the spirit of the rules. The responsibility for ensuring that this happens lies not with one individual - it involves captains, players and referees. It is through discipline, control and mutual respect that the Spirit of the Game flourishes and these are the qualities which forge the fellowship and sense of fair play essential to the Game’s ongoing success and survival.
(2) In order to maintain a serious and professional environment players must be respectful and polite towards their opponents on the ECS Subboard and the ECS Servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturety he or she will be punished by the tournament administration. The range of punishments reaches from a warning to a ban from of the tournament, depending on the weight of the crime.
(3) On ECS servers, streams and forum players are advised they should refrain from using language (including team or player names) that is obscene, foul, vulgar, insulting, threatening, abusive, libellous, slanderous, defamatory or otherwise offensive or objectionable.
(4) Any team that uses, incites or benefits from disruption to the matches, practice sessions or organisation of other teams will face disciplinary action at the admins discretion, up to and including disqualification from the tournament.
Quote from: § 10 Multiteaming
It is strictly prohibited for a player to play for more than one team at any given point during the tournament. If a player is found to be on the roster for more than one team that player will be disqualified for the rest of the tournament, teams who have accepted a player already on the roster of another team will face sanctions at the admin’s discretion up to and including disqualification from the tournament.

Given Arni has repeatedly shown disrespect to tournament rules and players and tried to bypass sanctions on multiple occasions, we are not inclined to believe he will ever change his attitude. The comments he made on the forums only enforce that. You can't blackmail the community nor the administration, threatening us and disrupting our matches won't be tolerated at any point. The tournament administration has therefore decided to lifetime ban him from both the European Championship Series and the Warband Native League, and we encourage every other admin team to do the same.

When you look at the first post, there's a list of permanently banned people. Arni is the only one on the list XD.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,330334.msg7803900.html#msg7803900

BANS    &    SUSPENSIONS

Date     Name   Reason                                                      Banned Until      Status
14.04.15   Arni          § 1 Maturity and Respect, § 10 Multiteaming   Lifetime         -

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2015, 11:47:20 am »
Dayum, that guy is full scumbag level.

Offline Arni_777

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2015, 01:19:22 pm »
Rahowa shouldn't have gotten the same sentence as Arni. The apparently well known piece of shit was banking on Rahowa not coming forward with the truth so he'd get away with with even more lies and shady bullshit. Selling crpg stuff for real money compounded by fucking blackmail and trying to lie to admins for his own benefit, vs buying crpg items for money.
Well, I can see that they both obviously deserve bans for breaking the rules, the transaction is enough reason on it's own, but one them is clearly more deserving of censure than the other.
Its proven in the thread that skype dialogue is staged and that there was no transactions because credit card he wrote simpy doesnt exist. So either you havent read the thread or you just another friend of Evlampiy who is mad that his buddy got banned. I guess you read the thread though since you disliked every single post by me lol.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 01:38:51 pm by Arni_777 »