Author Topic: Punish hate speeches #sad Cassi  (Read 4211 times)

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Re: Punish hate speeches #sad Cassi
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2015, 01:10:59 am »
Look at this fucking pussy. If it bothers you that much, you can easily mute the offender. Make the server into the shittiest hugbox safe space you want. You have the option to. Also lol at "hate speech". You obviously have no idea wtf that is if shittalking on a video game is "hate speech" to you. "Non physical damage", seriously go fuck yourself. You are a complete fucking retard. Are you going to ask admins to ban me from forums now? Is this "harassment"? Someone just disagreed with you and insulted you on the internetz! Are you going to cry? Go ahead and make ban threads for "feeling hurt", as far as I know hurting your "feelings" isn't a bannable offense.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I love you Ober-bae

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2772
  • Infamy: 2739
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2015, 02:21:29 am »
+1
And when a teammate stabs you it's just a virtual blade, they're not actually attacking you IRL.

But i guess if someone TKs you, then you just need to grow a thicker skin since this is the internet right? Or ignore them, or leave the server. That's the advise admins give if someone's TKing you right?

No, they put you in prison. Virtually, of course. Sometimes they throw key away.

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • Renown: 696
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of War
  • Game nicks: Dionysus_AoW
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2015, 03:16:09 am »
+2
You got to have thicker skin, especially when you're playing online where anonymity is the rule. I can say that on NA, a lot of the bashing is for fun, meaning if you take it seriously, you're kind of socially inept. Fire one back at them and laugh it off. Besides, we're all just playing a game.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2015, 03:57:31 am »
Again, its not about those minor insults which are mostly even ment friendly somehow, I do that aswell, sometimes.  Its about those guys who only join to flame, hate and rage, crying about ranged and totally losing it when some my old friendchers kills them.

Yes, we are all just playing the game, to have fun. But raging, insulting and going fully retarded is nothing what I call fun :/
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2015, 05:15:28 am »
+9
"Punish people who say things I don't like, even though I can just mute them"

You're the one going full retard, brother.

Just because you're a soft hearted Weenie Hut Jr. VIP club member doesn't mean everyone else wants to be.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2015, 05:59:31 am »
+2
Its about those guys who only join to flame, hate and rage, crying about ranged and totally losing it when some my old friendchers kills them.

So what you're saying is, crpg would be a better place without the real-life-socially-inept half the community? I'd much rather have ragers to kill than no one at all. Besides, little else tops killing a sperglord who's gonna bitch about it for 5 minutes right after.

But raging, insulting and going fully retarded is nothing what I call fun :/

Perhaps watching someone have an internet meltdown isn't "fun," but it sure is absolutely hilarious.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2015, 03:10:04 pm »
Again, its not about those minor insults which are mostly even ment friendly somehow, I do that aswell, sometimes.  Its about those guys who only join to flame, hate and rage, crying about ranged and totally losing it when some my old friendchers kills them.

Yes, we are all just playing the game, to have fun. But raging, insulting and going fully retarded is nothing what I call fun :/

holy fuck, go fucking outside ffs man, learn how the fucking world fucking works, not everyone is gonna act the fucking way u fucking want them to, be fucking glad ur not in fucking NA dealing with fucking knightmare he would rip u a fucking new one. especially if ur fucking bad at the game, i bet u fucking are.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2015, 04:12:53 pm »
+1
I just want to add that as a dedicated HA I've seen some seriously bad comments and even threats on my life, however, you fight it back, with your SILENCE, I've noticed it hurts them more then just replying to their insults with more insults. Psycho wars Cassi, psycho wars.
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2015, 04:22:39 pm »
anonymity is basically for acting like you were someone else, I act retard and jerk just cause it's fun to see someone get offended by the shit I say, nothing personal thou.
IRL I am a nice guy ))

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2015, 04:27:06 pm »
+3
I feel empathetic to those who legitimately get hurt when people talk shit, but

is a really strong argument.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2015, 04:31:08 pm »
+1
The good ol' basement-dwelling internet bravado.

We (admins) would go apeshit if such things got under our skin.

Walk away from pc, deeply breathe the polluted air outside, and things turn brighter.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2015, 04:32:00 pm »
+3
I've done something illegal, cyberstalked another member of this community (Nashringa).

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 48
  • Infamy: 1866
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2015, 05:18:24 pm »
Posting messages to online bulletin boards and discussion groups with the victim’s personal information, such as home address, phone number or Social Security number. Posts may also be lewd or controversial – and result in the victim receiving numerous emails, calls or visits from people who read the post online.

In California, both criminal and civil laws address stalking. According to the criminal laws, a stalker is someone who willfully, maliciously and repeatedly follows or harasses another (victim) and who makes a credible threat with the intent to place the victim or victim's immediate family in fear for their safety. The victim does not have to prove that the stalker had the intent to carry out the threat. (California Penal Code 646.9, www.leginfo.ca.gov)

The criminal penalty for stalking is imprisonment up to a year and/or a fine of up to $1,000. There are more severe penalties when the stalker pursues the same person in violation of a court restraining order, with a sentencing range of two to four years imprisonment. Persons convicted of felony stalking also face stricter penalties if they continue to stalk their victim(s). Courts may issue restraining orders to prohibit stalking. (California Family Code 6320)

https://www.privacyrights.org/are-you-being-stalked#3

Offline Halk

• Earl
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AmoX
  • Game nicks: Spamwhore, Xanor, david324
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2015, 05:32:20 pm »
+2
Damn, I just saw someone upvote a post. I saw the +1 appear to the upvote-thing. Has anyone else experienced this? Does it bring luck?

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2015, 05:46:34 pm »
+5
Stop complaining about me cassi, I like raging on the net and in crpg it just feels right cuz I piss on most of its players. Nothing personal guys but I just hate this incest playerbase.

Cheerio and pm me if you want