Author Topic: Punish hate speeches #sad Cassi  (Read 4221 times)

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Punish hate speeches #sad Cassi
« on: July 16, 2015, 06:33:34 pm »
+20
I really demand any kind of punishment for those who cant withhold going fully retarded in their emotional outburst.
Just played a bit on Eu1 and read inults you normally only find on reddit or youtube comment section.

Seriously I dont really get it, if I teamkill someone I have good chances to get a nice time out because I hurt 1 player.
But if you say: >  You shithole motherfucker die on cancer, fucking retard l2p <  its obviously okay because non physical damage is not a thread right?

I really have to say that I know enough players who DO get upset when they have to read something like this (esp when you use cancer, mother and die in 1 sentence) , even though they were not targeted

I mean, Gravy was there, dont want to blame him because no admin does anything about this, but I would really appreciate it if this behaviour could be muteable in the future.
This situation before on Eu 1 isnt actually that much of a huge thing, but in times of GTX the hate speech wall was bigger than the green Krems voice command wall.

Why is this still allowed, can someone explain this to me? I know you could make a ban thread if you feel hurt blablabla, but this takes like another 5-10 minutes and its obivously redundant if you have an ADMIN on the server who should deal with this.
AND WHY does the WHOLE server population have to read the 100% retarded compilation of the worst insults only because one of those endgame tryhards gets mad, and they are obviously really god damn mad.

Its actually really hard to make me sad/mad/upset, but I really cant stand people like this.  :C
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Punish hate speeches #sad Cassi
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 06:37:05 pm »
+11
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 06:40:21 pm »
+10
Look at this fucking pussy. If it bothers you that much, you can easily mute the offender. Make the server into the shittiest hugbox safe space you want. You have the option to. Also lol at "hate speech". You obviously have no idea wtf that is if shittalking on a video game is "hate speech" to you. "Non physical damage", seriously go fuck yourself. You are a complete fucking retard. Are you going to ask admins to ban me from forums now? Is this "harassment"? Someone just disagreed with you and insulted you on the internetz! Are you going to cry? Go ahead and make ban threads for "feeling hurt", as far as I know hurting your "feelings" isn't a bannable offense.

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 06:41:56 pm »
+3
I'd normally say welcome to c-RPG or any other game? I don't remember it ever was different than this.
Mad people everywhere, but if you care, you lost.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Osakasa

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Osa|Kasa|la
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 06:47:42 pm »
+1
I might have said once or twice something bad to some players in my few years long cRPG career, i'm deeply sorry and my humble apologize to all.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 06:55:31 pm »
+6
It's always the people who have no fucking idea what actual "harassment", "hate speech" and "damage" actually means because they have never fucking experienced it, so they take the most innocuous, completely harmless bullshit and use these words as if they were in any way equivalent. I'm just waiting for someone to claim this is "violence", the "damage" claim already isn't far off. Sorry, some person telling you to fuck your mother on a video game isn't hate speech. It's not even hate speech face to face, although a case could be made that it falls under fighting words.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 07:00:05 pm »
+7

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 406
  • Infamy: 668
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 07:01:44 pm »
+2
Some admins mute people for hate speech, especially if offender is targeting them among other folks. Most don't do anything and that is general rule on internet.

When British finish their little project, internet might end up "purified" from hate speech and trolls of every kind but you'll have to wait for that to happen.

Offline Casul

• King
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 07:25:11 pm »
+2
Mad people everywhere, but if you care, you lost.

If I care, I make a thread, explain my point and try to change something.
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2015, 07:31:18 pm »
+8
You can't change the unchangeable. There will always be retards in any game (and forums as you can read some posts above).

If things get out of control besides the usual "mom jokes" or "i'll fukin cut your throat and cum directly on your esophagus, m9" and no admin is around or cares do act, just mute and keep having fun.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 04:15:06 pm by karasu »

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2015, 07:38:05 pm »
+5
just kill them on the server.

Not working?

kill them in rl.

Offline Richyy

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • ¤=[]:::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Richy_ / xDan / Rychi
  • IRC nick: Richy
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2015, 07:38:31 pm »

(click to show/hide)

shut up, tryhard

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2015, 07:48:44 pm »
+7
Personally, i think its hilarious. The more creative the insult, the better. Someone once said something like "I hope you suffocate" which was nice, feels like it has a bigger punch than the regular insult. I like free speech, you have the choice to mute them anyways. Im just baffled that people actually take offense from randomers on the internet, lionheart went apeshit earlier on eu1 and me and rufio were laughing our asses off, good times. It just doesnt happen if you enforce a pretty chat.

Anger adds competition, if someone is upset with me i will be fighting at 110% to beat him, just to anger him further.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Austrian

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1117
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Bro's are Bro's, forever.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brotherhood
  • Game nicks: Austriano, Faust, Nestea
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2015, 07:51:04 pm »
+3
Grow some thicker skin when being on the internet IMO.

Offline Casul

• King
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2015, 08:15:22 pm »
+2
I actually agree with Gravoth, its mostly funny, but what Lionheart said before is far from okayish imo because you could definitly see how serious he was about what he said.

If someone says "I hope you suffocate" I might laugh aswell but again, thats something very different from what I am talking about.

Also agree with Austri, but:
This is a game, and it should be different from the rest of the internet because: its a game. It should be fun for everyone and everyone should be able to enjoy it.