Poll

Who you think will win?

Varadin
73 (48.3%)
Ras ''the mad cuz bad Guardian'' FrenzYYY
78 (51.7%)

Total Members Voted: 149

Voting closed: March 30, 2015, 05:45:04 pm

Author Topic: Duel Challange - Guardian_Ras_Frenzy Vs Varadin  (Read 37011 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Re: Duel Challange - Guardian_Ras_Frenzy Vs Varadin
« Reply #405 on: April 02, 2015, 08:29:54 pm »
+1
that thread is pure win

Btw since when we reason with ras?
Call me a dick but that sums it up in one line

Quincy Ras_Frenzy
/thread

You're a dick
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 02, 2015, 10:53:52 pm »
+1
If you lose , you dont have to pay me shit i just want to humiliate you literaly

But... how will you do it? You will rip his head off and shit down his neck? You will piss on his face and tear his body apart? You will trample him into the ground - literally of course? I'm just curious, because... well, just winning a duel with Ras will hardly humiliate him.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 02, 2015, 11:21:11 pm »
+2
But... how will you do it? You will rip his head off and shit down his neck? You will piss on his face and tear his body apart? You will trample him into the ground - literally of course? I'm just curious, because... well, just winning a duel with Ras will hardly humiliate him.

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #408 on: April 02, 2015, 11:42:18 pm »
+1

All the people present at the duel could put their bum (tea-bag if you want) on ras (or loser's) cadaver and throw rock at him. That would had some fun, some lapidation always bring some fun!  :P
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline brunoII

• Earl
  • Renown: 423
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 02, 2015, 11:51:21 pm »
This debate now seems an episode of Dallas or Beautiful .... :D

https://youtu.be/ZsVZUJVVaIE

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 03, 2015, 04:52:42 am »
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 03, 2015, 08:05:23 am »
+1
wat  :|

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 03, 2015, 08:26:45 am »
+8
You will give your serial key?What happen to the masterworks?

This duel will not happen if you dont give some kind of security of not wasting my time again.

You challenge me to duel for 2 million. I accepted it.You didnt come. Then you said you dint got the money . I said ok lets arrange this duel for one more time. I said 2 million we give looms or mw's to 3rd party so both can have some kind of security. the community decided that the 3rd party would be  Pepe. Now all of a sudden you dont trust Pepe.

Then you change the mw's with your ''serial key''?

This is unbelievable i tried to make the duel happen the one that you challenged me. But you do everything to sabotage that effort.

I am pretty sure you got no mw's no gold no nothing .And i am afraid i know why.

Dont write checks you cant pay. And dont play high stakes if you dont got the GOLD.Told you before be a man and do as you said.
Admitted pressure got in to you and you couldn't handle it because you don't got the money you got scared.You even believed that i wouldn't accept your challenge .
So you set up a duel with nothing with no GOLD. Pathetic little man

Sure sounds like you're trying to talk yourself out of the duel. After I don't know how many pages you're still on about the first duel and whatnot. The dude couldn't fucking come, it happens. I wouldn't fucking pay you either in his case, why would I, I haven't lost the duel - even more so when it's him making all the effort to reschedule and actually duel you, when all you're trying to do is put blame on him, bail on the duel and rip him of his money.

man the fuck up and go lose that duel

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #413 on: April 03, 2015, 11:04:12 am »
+3

This duel will not happen if you dont give some kind of security of not wasting my time again.

You challenge me to duel for 2 million. I accepted it.You didnt come. Then you said you dint got the money . I said ok lets arrange this duel for one more time. I said 2 million we give looms or mw's to 3rd party so both can have some kind of security. the community decided that the 3rd party would be  Pepe. Now all of a sudden you dont trust Pepe.

This is unbelievable i tried to make the duel happen the one that you challenged me. But you do everything to sabotage that effort.

I am pretty sure you got no mw's no gold no nothing .And i am afraid i know why.

Dont write checks you cant pay. And dont play high stakes if you dont got the GOLD.Told you before be a man and do as you said.
Admitted pressure got in to you and you couldn't handle it because you don't got the money you got scared.You even believed that i wouldn't accept your challenge .

I'm sry, but now this is getting pretty dumb. It does sound like you're trying to avoid the duel. Even if he is lying, then you're not risking anything at all. He doesn't want to get anything from you, even if he wins, so you don't have to send your stuff anywhere or give him anything. He can't possibly scam you, when he expects nothing from you. I don't see why you're avoiding the duel at this point, because clearly Varadin gave you the best deal i have ever seen.

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #414 on: April 03, 2015, 11:29:33 am »

Jesus .....what an idiot....my serial key worth more than 2 milion gold and all my masterwork and + you gert my char.......

wow i need to put more dots........................................just wow .......just so dumb....

i get it , you are avoding the duel ...its ok there wont be duel if u dont want it.

One more thing. Fuck you

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #415 on: April 03, 2015, 11:32:11 am »
Jesus .....what an idiot....my serial key worth more than 2 milion gold and all my masterwork and + you gert my char.......

wow i need to put more dots........................................just wow .......just so dumb....

i get it , you are avoding the duel ...its ok there wont be duel if u dont want it.

One more thing. Fuck you
MORE DOTS

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 03, 2015, 01:26:19 pm »
+3

One more thing. Fuck you

No dude I will fuck you on Sunday no worries .You will see how to be on the best of one feels . I will quit you from CRPg. Thats what you duelling for.

Just come dont say you got IRL  stuff again when the pressure will got in to you again.

I really want to see what your character really got cause i believe is empty. Your character doesn't got anything . I will win this duel so everybody can see what kind of a phony man you are.

the 2.000.000 became serial key..pathetic...come with your perfect block....come and do the left swing right spam then backpedal try to get one one more swing .

I will cut your head off so everyone can see.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #417 on: April 03, 2015, 01:40:51 pm »
+2
TAKE THAT !

and this one ! (violent content warning blood violence hit)
(click to show/hide)

revenge from this one :
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #418 on: April 03, 2015, 04:05:34 pm »
No dude I will fuck you on Sunday no worries .You will see how to be on the best of one feels . I will quit you from CRPg. Thats what you duelling for.

Just come dont say you got IRL  stuff again when the pressure will got in to you again.

I really want to see what your character really got cause i believe is empty. Your character doesn't got anything . I will win this duel so everybody can see what kind of a phony man you are.

the 2.000.000 became serial key..pathetic...come with your perfect block....come and do the left swing right spam then backpedal try to get one one more swing .

I will cut your head off so everyone can see.

Nice roleplay there !

But we both know how this is  going to end.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 03, 2015, 04:09:40 pm »
Nice roleplay there !

But we both know how this is  going to end.

You will see how it feels....

Remember my words

Dont be scared...try to be calm.. a lot of people will be there