Author Topic: Ban Request for trolls  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Jony

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request for trolls
« on: August 15, 2014, 08:54:34 pm »
1. Name of your character involved

Jony_The_gorgeous_Grey

2. Name of offending character(s)

Mosman,  JR_I_Am_Sorry

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible

With Mosman               :arrow:  17:30   [+3  GMT] 

With  JR_I_Am_Sorry   :arrow:   21:30    [+3  GMT]

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.

ACT 1   :arrow:  We was playing on map Sea_Raid  he as shielder was charging i with crossbow  was aiming bot, he killed the bot and in same time go forward  while i was shooting... my steel bolt get into his arm. He come to me  and teamhitted me, i nudge him after that.  He report and after that i report too. I turn around to fight with the bots and he nudged me and i accidently teamkill  a Merc dude....   i was typing  "Sorry" and he teamkilled me while   typing....  Some people act (mostly my clanmates), some people said that its normal for him, he is trolling  many people.  After we spawned for  new round  i go to ladder  to wait  the bots with my xbow.  Here comes 1st screenshot...  He said something  rude,  i answer  "QQ  kid"  and he come teamhit me 3 times and i felt down where "The Mauler" TK me accidently. Many people act,  one of my clanmates start  a poll  (unfortunaly  didn't pass for few persents). After the poll he start insulting around my clanmates and me... He said 1 day bann... huh i dont care...  i stop giving him attention and he leave me, but continue trolling with some other persons....  (I think one of them was  "Guard_Richy?!)

ACT 2   :arrow:   This  JR person  intentional  teamhit me while i was reloading my xbow at the edge of wooden platform at Thermopiley's map where i  cant and didnt  interupt anybody...  He too many of my life, because i use peasant  hat and i report him. He said  "idiot" and i answer him  why i did that.  He decide to TEAMKILL me  for fun and say  "sorry" ...   if admin saw TK or something... But there was no enemys,  we was  still building the shield wall...............     I nerviusly  polled him  because  this "sorry" and  typing that it was accidently  make me feel....    ppl said  1 and that it was intentional ( bots wasnt even show up at the horrisont)  he continue saying that  it was  accidently  TK... HOW  accidently  with 3 teamhits and chatting idiot before...   Mosman  said  that i was interupting him and he cant move bacause of me or something like that....   huh huh huh... How  when i was at the corner where nobody can be interupted... ( and reloading...)   Didnt make many pictures here i walk away from the computer ....  but there was some chat provocations...

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*

Trolling friends. Friends or not both was only trolling. In 1 or 2 pictures you can see other people which play more EU7  says that Mosman is usually trolling around...

6. Multiple Screenshots

1st ACT

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2nd ACT

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**

Witnesses for first act

Witnesses for the 2nd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if hard to translate, but nerviusly  chatting the  explanations...  :(
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:48:39 pm by Jony »
"if DTV is the only thing you're here for, there are better games out there."

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
Re: Ban Request for trolls
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 10:38:49 pm »
I can approve the teamkill in the second act and I can also approve that Mosman is a real troll.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Here he is stealing Druzhina_100km 's ballista:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Turned it:
(click to show/hide)

Offline gnryldrm

• Baron
  • Renown: 83
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nomads
  • Game nicks: GrandTURK_Guner
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 01:38:27 pm »
i was there mosman react like a idiot, all the time fight other player and teamkill. i guess need ban this guys. 1 topic 2 ban! :)

Offline Mosman

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 03:26:46 am »
As u see in the pictures i didnt do anything.The guy johny was standing on a ladder or something.I asked him to move he didnt care because he was leeching at that time.Then i kicked him and he reportted me .After that i said idiot or something to him and he called me QQ kid. Güner Zulkarneyn talks like that because we had a conversation before in a siege game.He and his brother sweared on me at Turkısh.And now he shows his rage.

Offline Mosman

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 03:32:59 am »
Anuran doesnt know anything about that situation. First 100 km stole my ballista then i did the same to him. Anuran guy only saw what i did. I am a new player at crpg and i dont have a clan or fact.People think i am troll or something and protects the guys who belongs to a clan.They think clan members are always right...

Offline Mosman

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 03:35:26 am »
Also i didnt make a lvl 33  character for trollıng. I dont have much time for that.

Offline Jony

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 08:22:34 am »
As u see in the pictures i didnt do anything.The guy johny was standing on a ladder or something.I asked him to move he didnt care because he was leeching at that time.Then i kicked him and he reportted me .After that i said idiot or something to him and he called me QQ kid. Güner Zulkarneyn talks like that because we had a conversation before in a siege game.He and his brother sweared on me at Turkısh.And now he shows his rage.

haha  your amazing lier...  There was nothing like "move"...  and to stand on a ladder on map SEA_RIDER  you must stay on the edge to shoot! So 2 playyers can move behind me  up the ladder...  This shows how stupid lies you write...  You are new to this game its obviously, you teamhit and teamkill whoever u want without  real reason. You are trolling around many ppl confirm that...  As in the server half of the players confirm that! And picture didn't show all your teamhits, but all confirm  my story!  You must rest time to read the rules and think about it!
"if DTV is the only thing you're here for, there are better games out there."

Offline Mosman

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 11:06:38 am »
Half of the players in the server confirm that because they  were greys or your friends .They dont know anything about whats happened between us but protected u because u are grey and their friend.Anyways i dont want to argue with you.This is just a game and i am not a troll. A troll doesnt waste his time to make his character  level up for months. I am here to play.U insulted me and i hitted you thats all.If this is bannable admins have to ban at least 40 players in a day.I see so many things at the servers but dont take pictures or dont come here and complain.i think you should do the same .Waste your time for useful things  have a nice day.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 11:07:33 pm »
Mosman banned for 3 days for teamwounding, teamkilling and poll abuse.

JR_I_Am_Sorry banned for 1 day for teamkilling.