Author Topic: Ban Behemoth_of_Acre and Crusader_Chumley_of_Acre  (Read 319 times)

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Ban Behemoth_of_Acre and Crusader_Chumley_of_Acre
« on: December 27, 2013, 03:31:06 am »
1. Name of your character involved : U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
2. Name of offending character(s) : Behemoth_of_Acre and Crusader_Chumley_of_Acre
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible : NA1, approximately 6:05 PM PST, 12/26/13
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. : I picked up a longsword off the ground shortly after spawning in as spawned only with Throwing Daggers. Walked to frontline, Chumley and Behemoth begin TWing and follow up by TKing me. No enemies nearby, I reported a few times. Was obviously intentional.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. : I'm assuming the Longsword I picked up off the ground belonged to one of them? I didn't have time to realize why I was being TKed until afterwards. If this was the case a simple "Can I have that back?" would have sufficed.
6. Multiple Screenshots : http://imgur.com/u6OMmFB,K1ex116,9gYMuW3,i7qSvjK,xyIAaB6, should be five screens you can scroll through.
7. Names of players that can witness what happened. : Anyone on the server at that point in time.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Ban Behemoth_of_Acre and Crusader_Chumley_of_Acre
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 09:07:26 pm »
24 hour ban for both Behemoth and Chumley.  You need to discontinue this behavior immediately, as it will not be tolerated.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus