Author Topic: Looshususus 17 loom point contest WINNeR!  (Read 7186 times)

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • Renown: 203
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Looshususus 17 loom point contest WINNeR!
« on: June 16, 2012, 06:01:15 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Garrison won, send him PM's telling how attractive you find him and he might just give you something. I have to re - install the game to find my login info is, surely this will happen by froonsday.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 04:25:40 am by Nasturtium »

Offline naruto_goku_sephiroth_420

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Looshususus 17 loom point contest update.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 06:05:45 am »
80 inches

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 06:06:33 am »
You win, ill talk to you on monday.

Offline RookieGladiator

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • *Puts on bucket* Let's go.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MurderBoner
  • Game nicks: RookieGladiator41259
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 06:25:22 am »
Quick question.
How can you correctly grade someone grading another person's paper if you do not grade the papers yourself?
Just something that was on my mind.

-Troll
Insert custom signature here.

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 06:37:37 am »
Account will get stolen.

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 06:48:01 am »
Quick question.
How can you correctly grade someone grading another person's paper if you do not grade the papers yourself?
Just something that was on my mind.

-Troll

Figure it out, numbnuts.

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 06:49:59 am »
Account will get stolen.

believe it or not, I believe if someone is honest and educated enough to grade these (something that will take 1 hour max, as apposed to hundreds of hours grinding) then they are most likely of sting enough moral fibre to honestly distribute the looms.

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 06:51:16 am »
Troll contest. Dont waste your precious time.

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 06:53:18 am »

believe it or not, I believe if someone is honest and educated enough to grade these (something that will take 1 hour max, as apposed to hundreds of hours grinding) then they are most likely of sting enough moral fibre to honestly distribute the looms.
We'll see.

Offline FleetFox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 711
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fox Shox Rox
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Norsemen
  • Game nicks: Norse_Torr and FleetFox
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 08:34:52 am »
80 inches

I believe you are close, but you should convert those inches to fit the metric system (Used by more scientists), so the answer should be 2032 millimetres.
"Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
― Emiliano Zapata

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2012, 09:21:31 am »
+2
Alright then, let's get to work. English is not my primary language, so I think native british or americans got the edge on this one. But still, worth a try.

It's finished, please take a look. Note that chadz is a name specifically typed in lowercase and therefore overrules typical elements like starting with a capital letter. I assume "Evil Knight" is also a name.

The unfortunate assassination of chadz.
By A_Hot_Elf_Princess
Fief of Glunmar Elementary School, Grade 3

One day in the enchanted forest an elf was playing a game on her computer (it is was made of vines and leafs and the mouse is was a big acorn). She was an elf princess. She was playingh playing the game mod "CRPG" for Mound Mount & Blade computer game. The elf was playing really good well and was at the top of the score board. She shooted shot her bow and hit pheasant a peasant. She shotted shot her bow and killed a horse. "Sorry horsey" she said, but it wasn't the horses fault. His owner was an the Evil Night Knight. Then she shooted shot the Evil Knight because he was SLOW slow, and made a fat joke at about him.

The Evil night Knight died but he came back soon. He was really angery angry and told his hole whole team “Kill the elf, she is not worth living worthy to live!” They couldnot could not find her because she was in the hey stack and hiding hiding in the hey stack. The Evil Knight said “We have lost our pray prey, now we will have to find someone else to get hunt!” and all the bad soldiers agreed. As they marshed marched across the land killing everyone, the Evil Night Knight turned around and told them “Wait, our own guys is an archer.” and Then they killed the archer and there their score went down but they did not care because they were a very angery mob.
   The Evil Knight found his new target later. It was the king of the city, chadz. He was a good king and gave coins to his pesents peasants so they could go buy a candy bar at the store if they harvestered harvested all their wheat and finched finished their homework on time. But the Evil Nihgt Knight was angery about his died angry about his death, and he went to fight king chadz.
King chadz was having a feast right when the Evil Night Knight attacked. He said “Oh, not now!” and stood up really fast. His food fell, all the equus africanus asinus hambubgers donkey hamburgers, his smashed potatoes, all the peas, and even his milk got spilled.

The Evil Knight knocked on his castle door and said “chadz I come for you’re your blood now! I lost my hunt and now you will pay!”. chadz was scared because his army was on vacation at Disney world this week. They went to the beach too and drank out of a coconut. He put on his armor, and took his sword and says said to himself “I will do my best but I can't beat them all allone by myself”
Juts Just then, a window breaked broke and the elf princess came in. She said “elfs are good at have good hearing and I hear you are in troubel trouble good king.. That bad knight is after me”. They made a high five and kicked the door open to go beat the Evil Night Knight.

The Evil Knight was listening the whole time and he was ready to murder! He took out his big axe and said “come fight me and I will chop your head off! And then I will kick it out the window!” His army was so scared that they hided under the tables and slipped on chadz’s spilled food.
Chads chadz fought with honor and power but the Evil Knight was making a rage enraged at him. He almost knocked the sword out of chadzs hands seven times! The elf princess took out her bow & arrows and made her aimed. She waited for the perfect time to shoot her arrow into the Evil Knight and make this his end.
She let go of her fingers and the arrow went shot out. chadz moved in the way and it went threw the middle of his head and he died.

WHAT THE FUCK. EVERY TIME. TAKE OFF THAT HELMET IT IS MADE OF MAGNETS THAT SUCK MY BODKINS RIGHT INTO YOUR BRAIN YOU TARDJOB. PRESS M. I DARE YOU PRESS M AND SEE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS NEXT. (Oh good gracious what language!)

Spelling was horrible and text was full of errors. Punctuation errors, all kinds of errors humanly possible. I got about -300 score on this, there were so many of them that I might have miscalculated.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 11:07:39 pm by Everkistus »

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • Infamy: 79
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2012, 12:03:25 pm »
ek, it's mount & blade, not mound & blade.
fix it!

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2012, 12:52:01 pm »
"Sorry horsey" she said, but it wasn't the horse's fault.

Choose for me an essay, and i'll correct it with pleasure.
Let's just have a bunch of international people correcting the first version of the essay, and then have a good british with a master degree in spelling or whatever, wich will provide the second and last version. What do you think ?
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2012, 02:14:28 pm »
welp my submission is fucked
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2012, 02:28:01 pm »
+4
The Taste

(click to show/hide)

100%
A+