3 (5.6%)
No
8 (14.8%)
No
9 (16.7%)
Badmin
34 (63%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: [NA] Dracul_Artyem  (Read 20379 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: [NA] Dracul_Artyem
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2013, 08:57:06 pm »
+3
Well, not saying he should be banned or anything, just pointed out the fault in telling the new player it was ok. Also, it's pretty damn annoying to get TK'd at the end of the round. I just don't want arbitrary admins =) But you seem like you'll do a good job

Well, I am the law, after all.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2013, 03:19:42 pm »
+2
shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2013, 07:36:37 pm »
+3
I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law I am the law

fixed

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2013, 03:32:26 pm »
+3
I AM THE LAWN

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2013, 12:13:36 am »
mr dreads, it seems you are doing an unbiased work so far. gj =)

Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2013, 01:37:18 am »
+2
mr dreads, it seems you are doing an unbiased work so far. gj =)

edit: you can totally see his speech impediment

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2013, 11:27:22 am »
Just so you all know, if Artyem is admining and you do this...

You only get a 6 hour ban.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2013, 11:30:41 am »
Just so you all know, if Artyem is admining and you do this...

You only get a 6 hour ban.

Next time use I chat if an admin is online, it generally provides better results.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2013, 11:33:33 am »
Next time use I chat if an admin is online, it generally provides better results.

I doubt you would have added any time to that ban. Either way, good work! My first offense was a 24 hour ban for tking some one blocking a doorway.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2013, 11:37:19 am »
I doubt you would have added any time to that ban. Either way, good work! My first offense was a 24 hour ban for tking some one blocking a doorway.

My apologies for having different work ethics, but it still stands true that you should report him if there is an admin quite clearly present, I didn't even see any m reports.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2013, 11:47:46 am »
My apologies for having different work ethics, but it still stands true that you should report him if there is an admin quite clearly present, I didn't even see any m reports.

Sorry, I didn't see you were on, I was blinded by the 12 team wounds.

Offline Sir_Firebus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC-BRD, Unicern, Narwhals, Cavaliers.
  • Game nicks: firebus Cavaliers_SwagBus Suberif Juggernot
  • IRC nick: firebus
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2013, 03:13:16 am »
+1
You're a fucking bitch Arytem you don't know half the shit that happened. This bundle of sticks Dionysous rages after I m him so next round he decides after I go 8-0 and kill the last guy that he will bonk me on the head. Then he says nice 8-0 score Firebus. I guess he was mad that I med him so I tryed to help him next round but accidentally hit him 2 times and I apologized if you read the logs. It was an accident and I didn't get to fucking post on the ban thread because you fucking locked it before I even saw it was there. This fucking pig is a lieing bitch it was an accident god damn it. THIS GAME IS SUPPOSED TO RELIEVE STRESS BUT THIS FUCKING BITCH CREATED IT WITH HIS FUCKING TROLL BAN THREAD.
BRD BRD BRD, BRD is the word!

When you lose a duel you are improving; when you win a duel you are measuring your improvement.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2013, 09:20:13 am »
+6
You're a fucking bitch Arytem you don't know half the shit that happened. This bundle of sticks Dionysous rages after I m him so next round he decides after I go 8-0 and kill the last guy that he will bonk me on the head. Then he says nice 8-0 score Firebus. I guess he was mad that I med him so I tryed to help him next round but accidentally hit him 2 times and I apologized if you read the logs. It was an accident and I didn't get to fucking post on the ban thread because you fucking locked it before I even saw it was there. This fucking pig is a lieing bitch it was an accident god damn it. THIS GAME IS SUPPOSED TO RELIEVE STRESS BUT THIS FUCKING BITCH CREATED IT WITH HIS FUCKING TROLL BAN THREAD.

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 33
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
  • Faction: iK
  • Game nicks: iK_Smithy
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2013, 08:18:39 am »
+7
You are possibly the most dick in the dirt admin I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.  Due to your complete lack of mental capacity when it comes to correctly and justly handling a situation in which players could be removed from cRPG for hours or even days, I present you with this.  This is the most accurate portrayal of "Dracul_Artyem" that I could find on the internet, in under 3 minutes.  Enjoy. 
(click to show/hide)

Now to clarify a few things, I am not upset about being banned, I broke the rules and I'm banned for it.  What I don't understand is 1:  Why you came into Spaniard's ban thread swinging your sub-par penis, and 2:  Why you singled me out and completely forgot about the others involved.  I was not the only one "teammate dueling".  Perhaps you should actually look into a situation for more than twelve seconds before you decide to ban someone.  Such a Cadillac Kook deVille.

kook
ko͞ok/
noun
informal
noun: kook; plural noun: kooks

a crazy or eccentric person.

Synonym(s): Artyem

Artyem on the daily:

This is where my distaste for Artyem "Immnnooollahhh" comes to an end.  Good day.

-Smithy

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2013, 08:57:00 am »
Digglez didn't provide evidence of you teamkilling but instead pointed out that you had also been participating.  Looking at the logs, you and Bullet were the only people consistently team killing and you were both reported.

Maybe Span over looked it, maybe he didn't deem it necessary at the time, I don't know.  But I brought it to his attention and we both agreed that you had also been intentionally team killing.  The ad hominem was really unnecessary and only brought further levity to your argument, which most certainly doesn't help your case.  Such petulant and obnoxious behavior only brings you more discredit.

edit:

and of course the obligatory