Author Topic: Austrians inside <<  (Read 3248 times)

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
Re: Austrians inside <<
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2015, 06:36:49 pm »
Its not expensive if you know where to go shopping and know in which bars to go if you really wanna save money. Otherwise we wouldnt have so many fuckin cheapass lowlifes living here in vienna. But to life in a proper area and stuff you should calculate 1k euros per month

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2015, 06:48:58 pm »
Lots of german universities offer courses in english only, and to study here in German you require C1 as a langauge certificate which is quiet hard to get tbh (german grammer is so much fun).

http://www.topuniversities.com/where-to-study/europe/germany/study-germany-english

was lazy but found this easily.
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2015, 08:25:02 pm »
Afaik I know, any Bachelor/Master-Study has to be offered in English nowadays any way.
And all those Chinese and Indian people running around at my department certainly do not have any English certificate :rolleyes:

I think university name and the language is the primary objects to have then I can worry about education i guess :D Thanks guys, any future info is highly appreciated
The link to the department I posted is actually rather well known and the University is among top 5 for the exact thing you wanna study.
My link was top of the line :P
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2015, 08:56:57 pm »
+4
This is quite obviously called pre-drink! How could you guys miss that and go for preheating instead!?

because we start right off with vodka and/or rum

which I´m going to do this weekend because of one. awesome. reason.

I´ve won a great battle today:

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2015, 10:11:06 pm »
Afaik I know, any Bachelor/Master-Study has to be offered in English nowadays any way.
And all those Chinese and Indian people running around at my department certainly do not have any English certificate :rolleyes:
The link to the department I posted is actually rather well known and the University is among top 5 for the exact thing you wanna study.
My link was top of the line :P

Its only if you want to study in German  :P
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2015, 11:41:38 pm »
+2
I will change my ringtone with this when I go there

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2015, 09:26:58 am »
+2
because we start right off with vodka and/or rum

which I´m going to do this weekend because of one. awesome. reason.

I´ve won a great battle today:

(click to show/hide)
Now back to the desk, making your Master!
Otherwise, lemme know where you'll drive your Taxi around and I'll take a fun drive with you :wink:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2015, 10:05:32 am »
I bet you'd get everything handed to you on a silver plate if you came to study in finland (or in sweden among the other suicidebombers)

Offline Kenda

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2015, 10:57:04 am »
+5
there are TONS of shared flats in Vienna with international students, but as fast as the offers come as fast they go aswell, so if you want to find a good deal, you have to be quick, since a lot of other people are looking as well

I´m currently living in Vienna in a shared flat with a mate (cause shared flats with people you know are 10 000 times better than with some random shitbags), 600€ total, so 300€ per person

hm.
if it´s a shared flat its 250-350, a cheap single flat 600 or higher
then 150-200 for electricity, heat, water, internet

metro can get pretty expensive when you get a ticket everyday BUT you can get a card for a full year and it costs 365€ ("1€ per day"-deal). I have to go by metro at least twice a day and since I´m sometimes out partying at the weekend, I´m also using the metro on weekends, so at least 5-6 times a week. In a nutshell: if you´re planning to stay for at least 4 months, get a metro years card. Btw don´t try to dodge the metro-fare, since the fines are really damn high if they get you. But the metro takes you everywhere in no time :)

assuming, when going out, you "preheat" at home (meaning you start drinking at home to get away cheaper cuz drinks are mostly expensive in bars), you can count with 40-60 in a night, ofc more depending on how wild you´re partying

food for a month, I´d say 200-250, the local grocery stores "spar" and "billa" sometimes have offers where you can have percentages on your total purchases

sooo lets say per month:
flat                                                   450
electricity, heat, water, internet            180
metro (implying you get the year-card)   31
food                                                  200
drinking/party                                      50

TOTAL                                                911~ (can vary of course depending on shared flat or single flat, but I´d say 1000 per month is a good base)

After all that math you end up at 9/11, coincidence?.. I dont fucking Think so

Austria responsible for 9/11 confirmed
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 11:00:39 am by Kenda »
Trollers hear me, i rek you all motherfuckers in real life. You think you can troll me like this behind your screen foking nerd asses? I m gonna find you and ban your ass myseld.

I m watching you

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2015, 12:27:13 am »
+1
After all that math you end up at 9/11, coincidence?.. I dont fucking Think so

Austria responsible for 9/11 confirmed

did you really think this thing here was some kind of dance?
(click to show/hide)
it´s a complex planning technique, it is how we plan our biggest plots and assaults

3 buttslaps: international missions. 4 buttslaps: purchasing material 4 more bombz

try to encode the rest, you´ll fail. lederhosen will rule this world and our top scientists will bring us there

isn´t that right, Franz and Sepp? Look, they´re already working on some complex algorithms to hack russia and china
(click to show/hide)

PS:
Now back to the desk, making your Master!
Master is up in autumn, now gimme a break first plz  :wink:

EDIT: BTW: WTF I know the mountains on the first picture! This must be near Mondsee, around Salzburg and Upper Austria :D cool stuff
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 12:30:18 am by Ikarus »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2010
  • Infamy: 1978
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2015, 12:23:22 am »
You can earn euros as construction worker or as kebab shop clerk, if your superior compatriot who is actually speaking some german gets you in, but that will feel somewhat like slavery because you will be fully dependent on him. Burger King, McDonalds and similar don't employ many Turks, at least I haven't noticed. Bila and Spaar is for girls. If you want to dance on the street and get your money and street performer you'll probably need some permit because there isn't many of those and police is checking them regularly. There are Turks doing their dances in the evening but think that is part of national customs, when they are gathering together.

Not sure where you come from or how rich your parents are, but they have to be extremely rich if you want to study in Vienna without doing anything on the side. Doubt you have full scholarship, otherwise you wouldn't ask in here. Universität Wien is nothing short of being glorious, campus area is excellent too but doesn't seem like a place where random Turkling will go far. It is too close to city core or Innere Stadt, actually I think it is within Ringstraße. That means you'll travel long distance but good thing metro is great way to get anywhere you want within reasonable time frame.

Good and bad thing is there is a lot of Turklings in Wien, actually there too fucking many of you and don't want to see what muslim uprising in that part of Europe would look like. Good because they are your fellow countrymen, speak your language and you can familiarize with them easily (not so much with Austrians, they are either stone cold people or annoying motherfuckers who want to get into your culture but deep within are same as first kind) but for some reason I feel they would try to doublecross you and make you their bitch. I know for a fact Yugoslav people do that to each other, like fucking Mafia with ranks and all.

Wien is foreign city, looks like its mixed culture city because there is ton of tourists but actually it isn't. It is German as it can get. Also don't mention their beloved Adolf, that is against the law. But they didn't erase every trace of his existence, there are those famous chocolate chip cookie eagles made of stone on each side of an entrance to some important building near the place where Adolf took some famous speech back when he was hottest shit in lands of Wurst und Lederhosen.

Shame there isn't new Adolf around, I was contemplating setting Parlamentsgebäude on fire as any true communisten would do to help Adolf seize all the power for himself and once again make glorious Reich even more glorious. Seen few cracks in der Autobahn, Adolf would certainly fix that :wink:

Bottom line, it is probably too expensive for you to study in Wien bruh.

PS. I've been at chadz place, he ain't there
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 12:31:02 am by Leshma »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2015, 12:44:45 am »
Go to chadz's place, ask him to give you bed to sleep in and room for study, and to pay for your expenses. When he asks why, you explain that he owes you couple thousands potential working hours you spent playing his mod. If he refuses, take that small kitchen knife your are carrying with you and a cellphone. Turn on the camera and proceed beheading chadz. When you're done, upload the video on liveleak. Then go to Vienna downtown with explosive vest your Turkish buddy who's living in Vienna prepared that morning for you (in the Mosque, where else). Blow yourself up and kill dozen white Austrians in the process, if you are lucky some of them will be Krems.

Then Berenger will log in forum.melee.org, and post liveleak video you took, mixed with Nasheed. Everybody here will have a blast, even chadz, but he'll be busy fucking those 72 virgins he was granted for dying in the name of Allah.

That was absolutely all over the place