Author Topic: I can't find servers on Crpg module.  (Read 4924 times)

Offline Trace_Legacy

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I can't find servers on Crpg module.
« on: December 23, 2018, 03:01:16 pm »
Hi!
I've re-downloaded C-rpg to try it out again. But i have encountered a problem. When i go to multiplayer and search for servers, it doesn't find any. After a minute of searching it just says ''Unable to connect to the server''. I tried other modules like Native,Mercenaries and NW. It takes some time but it starts and i eventually find all the servers (even Crpg ones but i can't join since i'm running a different module).
I got a valid warband key. I start the game through the official Crpg launcher. WSE2 Beta enabled as well.

Can anyone help me?

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: I can't find servers on Crpg module.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 03:41:47 pm »
Hi!

1. You must be sure you updated your cRPG with a launcher because we have a fairly huge amount of patches these days (sometimes several patches a day).
2. You could probably be unlucky and try to search for servers during a patching process (5-20 minutes during which servers are not accessible).
3. Also make sure you don't have any server filters set. It might be annoying to not notice it.

Nothing helped? Go to our discord and get help in real time https://discord.gg/PWhUeQw

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: I can't find servers on Crpg module.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 09:43:10 pm »
+1
Are you trying to launch through the cRPG launcher or through warband server selection?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die