Author Topic: We complain about not having good fights  (Read 6385 times)

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
Re: We complain about not having good fights
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2014, 05:22:28 pm »
+2
You are literally as bad as Kesh with your threads about UIF. All you shitty europeans and kesh should group up, because you both have some delusional vendetta against *"ALLIANCES"* in a fucking war game.
It's not about clans allying with other clans, people get pissed when  2 or more very powerful clans join up in an alliance for four fucking strategus rounds and dominate all the rest.

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2014, 05:51:50 pm »
My faction made significantly more battles, more XP, and more fun than any of the things you've ever contributed to, you assmunching shit baby.

All people recognize you as is that one retard that occasionally makes really bad threads thinking that he's trolling people. Go back to /b/ you jizz sock of a player.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Haramir

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Haramir
  • IRC nick: Haramir
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2014, 05:52:56 pm »
+3
So many clans and players decided not to get involved full time this round of strategus  that its easy to understand why there isnt much opposition for the IA fief.

FCC is not really there, at least not the big organization it was last round, HOC are gone or almost, Kutt said they would maybe get involved, TkOV dont have the 60 members they use to have, FIDLGB and chaos are lossely affiliated some keep on playing strategus. raven wont get involved as a clan. MB i dont really know

While chevalier have more members than last strat, Occitan is barely having 15-20 members and we lost a lot of really active players. Im sure the same can be said for a lot of clan that are still playing.

So for the rest of you complaining about Gobblins, LCO and any other clan struggling to play this round of strat

Fuck you all, i dont want to ear you on the forum crying each time a clan get flag capped because of lost XP.
Strat is a war game the point is to beat the enemy not making sure ppl who dont get involved in strat get Their 1 million XP each night they decide they want to play

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 167
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2014, 06:08:00 pm »
+2
I'm not crying about flag caps. I am saying tho that beating your enemy through carebear alliances and having a super friends coalition to hand over fiefs to you and at the same time signing 80 deep against anyone who hasnt given you a reach around lately is quite lame.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2014, 06:14:29 pm »
+3
pfff

its looking like strat 5 is gonna be a fucking joke
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2014, 06:24:59 pm »
+1
pfff

I'm just guessing here but there should be a few good wars and probably much more organized/arranged battles between friendly factions. Similar to what MURDERTRON was doing last strat. I see the appeal of arranged battles... less stress on the part of either faction and a more friendly atmosphere.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2014, 06:28:42 pm »
+1
pfff

Sums it up beautifully.  I was really hoping the toolbags would be different, but if anything its worse since they started this shit from day 1 even without an FCC to fight.

P.S. Daruvian every village has unbroken and better gear (nomad bows +0, battle axes +0, nomad robes +0, etc.) than attackers not worse and attackers are getting 40+ rosters, the reverse of what you are arguing.  If you were real enemies you would hurt them in the defenses making them lose hundreds of troops so they cant immediately take another village and then another because they only lost 50-100 troops instead of 350 and all the gear used.  Only Hopsitallers are signing up as a faction for AI against large factions, except when its a small faction attacking a village then suddenly you and all your buddies actually do sign for AI, which nullifies your entire argument for why you are not signing for AI. 

But then again you and your ex-CC buddies are just going to resort to name calling because there is no way in hell you would admit to this.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 06:59:59 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2014, 07:23:05 pm »
+3
Kesh, you're drawing lines between things that aren't connected because you think you understand people and you just don't. You're being the fucking Glenn Beck of cRPG screaming so hard at your chalkboard with pictures and chalk lines and words like CAREBEAR and MEGA-ALLIANCE written in all caps that you break down and cry on-air.

People sign up against Hospitaller cause they don't like them. It's that simple, captain tinfoil. People play this game differently than you. We don't give a shyit about stopping every village attack. Even if there were some sort of temporary mega-alliance, I don't think ninety percent of players would give a shit because it means less shitty peasant fights and quicker scaling up to large armed battles with good XP. It's only the 10% of people that are so into this game that they would sacrifice their cock for a Masterwork that give a shit.

So what you have to see here is, the majority of people you are complaining about don't give a shit. I know I don't. Do you want to try and explain to me why my friends and I should stop working together in video games to our own benefit and humor because some near-universally disliked megasperg who has no idea of the diplomacy between factions one week into Strat says so while frothing at the mouth calling a hundred people douchebags?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2014, 07:39:11 pm »
Except you guys are signing against all the small factions not just hospitallers and not against the 3 large factions, which is exactly what you are denying.  You got caught in a lie so instead of admitting it you dig yourself deeper by trying to put the people calling you out on your lie names and saying you don't really care (except you respond more than any other poster other than me).  Your "i don't care shit" doesnt match up"  if it did everyone would be getting easy villages to take not just the 3 largest factions who were allied all last strat too. 

Just look at Eu and there are tons of great fights and AI wins a decent amount of the time.  But you guys are nerd-sperging over a pixel game, scared of losing, and gayed up strat from the beginning.  Usually it takes a few months before this gay shit happens - kind of sad how badly you guys want to win.

Fucking be original.  God you are tedious.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 07:43:55 pm by Keshian »

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2014, 07:43:52 pm »
+2
Except you guys are signing against all the small factions not just hospitallers and not against the 3 large factions, which is exactly what you are denying.  You got caught in a lie so instead of admitting it you dig yourself deeper by trying to put the people calling you out on your lie names and saying you don't really care (except you respond more than any other poster other than me).  Your "i don't care shit" doesnt match up"  if it did everyone would be getting easy villages to take not just the 3 largest factions who were allied all last strat too.

Fucking be original.  God you are tedious.

Kesh, Gforce is a new clan this Strat and Gobblins were a fairly new clan towards the end of last strat.  Who is the third clan?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2014, 07:44:38 pm »
+1
Stop Murder, Kesh can't be reasoned with.

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2014, 07:44:42 pm »
I'll spell it out for you Kesh here-

There are people who play this game and like each other as people, not just for c-RPG related things (a hard to understand concept for you I know).
Then there are people who are unliked not just because of c-RPG things, but because they are awful people, point in case you.

Hospitaller are a clan of people massively disliked, people sign up against them because they don't like them as people, they are awful.
People sign up for (or don't sign up against) clans like Occitan because they are full of cool people.

Just because people don't want to put their personal opinions aside for Fucking AI Fiefs does not mean they are all allied together, get a grip.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2014, 07:48:43 pm »
+1
Kesh, Gforce is a new clan this Strat and Gobblins were a fairly new clan towards the end of last strat.  Who is the third clan?

Gforce was around last strat and now consists of many of its members being made up of a huge chunck of chaos members who were gobblin vassals last strat.  Gobblins had been around for months before the end of strat and consisted of FUPA, Chaos, and others and had "vassalized" astralis, Occitan, and others - all clans around for quite a while.  Occitan was also around at that time as the other large faction.  Not one of these 3 factions merc against each other in the AI fights but are mercing in many of the other ai fights where the 3 largest factions are not involved.  Since then a lot of central confederacy has joined gobblins. 

Basically the big gay alliance last strat of Gobblins, Central Confederacy, Occitan, and chaos (many of whom share and continue to share the same ts) just got carried over into next strat to make this as shitty as EU was last strat.  The problem is with no FCC to counter this gayness it just leaves a huge boring thing where these spergs fight only the small factions while making up 60% or more of the playerbase - wrecking everyone's fun because so desperate to win a stupid pixel game.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 07:53:13 pm by Keshian »

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2014, 07:52:27 pm »
+7
I mean, Kesh REALLY can't be reasoned with. I even showed him that my faction is like the fifth largest, and that two factions he is TOTALLY IGNORING WHEN HE DISCUSSES THIS are actually in the top four largest factions: Hospitaller and Acre. Acre may quickly even become the largest faction. All they would have to do is get three members to put them over Occitan... but Kesh ignores this.

Honestly, what hotmail said is right as far as I can see.

Oh, and saying "I don't care" doesn't mean I'm not going to try and get to the core of what you're saying and try to argue otherwise. It just means that in all practicality, in terms of actual change on Strategus or with my friends, that nothing you have said has convinced me to do anything other than what I am already doing.

Oh, and I can't recall a single Chaos member in my faction last Strategus you shitbag. Do you not remember us launching like 5 battles against Chaos because they wouldn't admit vassalship?

Honestly, I think Kesh just doesn't understand friendship. Someone get this man a Berenstain Bears book or something.

EDIT: Something else you're really forgetting is that my faction is totally voluntary and even though I name myself nerdy shit like KING and EMPEROR, I try to never tell anyone in my faction to do something they don't want to do.

I.E. I don't tell my people who to sign up for if they want to play for the other side. It's all voluntary. The consequences of this are that I'm not telling any of my players to sign up or not sign up for AI defenses. They do it of their own volition based off their likes/dislikes of the attacker.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2014, 07:57:27 pm »
I mean, Kesh REALLY can't be reasoned with. I even showed him that my faction is like the fifth largest, and that two factions he is TOTALLY IGNORING WHEN HE DISCUSSES THIS are actually in the top four largest factions: Hospitaller and Acre. Acre may quickly even become the largest faction. All they would have to do is get three members to put them over Occitan... but Kesh ignores this.

Honestly, what hotmail said is right as far as I can see.

Oh, and saying "I don't care" doesn't mean I'm not going to try and get to the core of what you're saying and try to argue otherwise. It just means that in all practicality, in terms of actual change on Strategus or with my friends, that nothing you have said has convinced me to do anything other than what I am already doing.

Oh, and I can't recall a single Chaos member in my faction last Strategus you shitbag. Do you not remember us launching like 5 battles against Chaos because they wouldn't admit vassalship?

Honestly, I think Kesh just doesn't understand friendship. Someone get this man a Berenstain Bears book or something.

You don't remember that clan, forget their name for the moment (Apple...?), that with FUPA helped form gobblins - Krosis, that dumb kid who always is desperate to be heard in ts...Mcsomething or other, Malaclypse_of_chaos, xol_of_chaos, and a couple others.  then after 1 fight canary and all chaos vassalized themselves to gobblins and helped them in their fights.  Friendship is great man - but doing gay alliances with most of the map from day 1 to beat up the stupid ai is just sad.  Really Sad!