Author Topic: Nice job eu  (Read 6090 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: Nice job eu
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2018, 09:49:35 am »
a lot of the players in that fight are negative because they're new, hence why more players aren't an advantage for them, they're just more soldiers on the field.

it's a team of well seasoned veterans vs a team of mostly new players with a few vets here and there. i think that's more than fair enough.

Rider howeever did get spawncapped in this fight. 

I guess we reached a point in EU_strat where everyone would have more enjoyable fights if rosters were auto-generated.  Its easy for me to say ofc,  as Im not in a clan bla bla- but having over 50% of battles be uneven in rosters size or quality and resulting in lame ass battles is just no fun.
An automated Roster would also take the recruiting work load off the back of the leaders and make it easier for lone wolves.  Ofc,  it might be that pple dont show up if they are in wrong team.

w/e,  my two cents
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2018, 09:57:45 am »

I guess we reached a point in EU_strat where everyone would have more enjoyable fights if rosters were auto-generated.  Its easy for me to say ofc,  as Im not in a clan bla bla- but having over 50% of battles be uneven in rosters size or quality and resulting in lame ass battles is just no fun.
An automated Roster would also take the recruiting work load off the back of the leaders and make it easier for lone wolves.  Ofc,  it might be that pple dont show up if they are in wrong team.

w/e,  my two cents

For the exact reason you mentioned, it can't happen. At least, not without a proper, working, diplomacy system between major factions.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2018, 11:08:30 am »
For the exact reason you mentioned, it can't happen. At least, not without a proper, working, diplomacy system between major factions.

tru tru... and then we wouldnt need autoroster haha.

Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2018, 02:07:32 pm »

w/e,  my two cents

yet the global KD is positive for rider's side even though they were almost 2 times less players.

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rider_of_Rohirrim, Sandor_Clegane_
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2018, 02:25:01 pm »
+1
Solution to roster problem would be separating new players to each side ,same with old players, so there would be same amount of them in each team, resulting in more chances for new players to get kills. They would be able to figth against same skilled players as they are. But then, everyone would have to apply for both sides and then we would have to decide with Azap who goes where.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2018, 02:36:46 pm »
Solution to roster problem would be separating new players to each side ,same with old players, so there would be same amount of them in each team, resulting in more chances for new players to get kills. They would be able to figth against same skilled players as they are. But then, everyone would have to apply for both sides and then we would have to decide with Azap who goes where.

thats why automated would be cool imo.  just like in battle via xp,  or KD idk