Author Topic: Multiple Bans/Warnings EU_cRPG_HRE  (Read 1087 times)

Offline witchhunter

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Saxony
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Lothar_Duke_of_Saxony_HRE
  • IRC nick: ^30mc_HRE
Multiple Bans/Warnings EU_cRPG_HRE
« on: January 30, 2013, 07:08:30 pm »
Bans
Stariks: teamwounding
King_Harlaus: teamwounding
Resist_Hakanbeg: teamkill
Kapikulu_KaFaCoX: teamkill
PopoF: teamkill
Khajiit_HREr: teamhitting, teamkill
BlackFist_TheDeaf: revengeteamkill
Sacco1506: revengeteamkill

Warnings
TDA_Veeto: leeching
Miakis: shooting the virgin
Melairen_Von_Delarte: leeching

i dont know what you guys were thinking, but there are rules and everyone has to follow them. just because you dont see an admin, doesnt mean nobody is watching or taking screenshots.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 10:14:49 pm by witchhunter »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Omnium mores, tuos imprimis observato.

<@Urist> well HRE take their medival theme very serious and so is their ban/unban system ancient

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Bans/Warnings EU_cRPG_HRE
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 07:11:48 pm »
omg abuuz

Offline Zox_Fury

• Baron
  • Renown: 142
  • cRPG Player
  • La illaha il'Allah
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zox_Fury
  • IRC nick: Zox_Fury
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 07:33:27 pm »
My apologies in advance if i m wrong but i talk in skype with Popof he play since awhile in Hre and he don t kill anyone.?  Perhaps he teamwound a guy but i m not sure it deserves a ban directly i think . Cause this guy play since a long time and he s clean you could ask and contribute a lot to the teamwork

« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 12:21:47 pm by Zox_Fury »
Subhan'LLAH wa bihamdih

Offline witchhunter

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Saxony
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Lothar_Duke_of_Saxony_HRE
  • IRC nick: ^30mc_HRE
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 10:13:40 pm »
this shows he did:
(click to show/hide)
but also reminds me to put up another warning.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Omnium mores, tuos imprimis observato.

<@Urist> well HRE take their medival theme very serious and so is their ban/unban system ancient

Offline Zox_Fury

• Baron
  • Renown: 142
  • cRPG Player
  • La illaha il'Allah
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zox_Fury
  • IRC nick: Zox_Fury
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 10:46:01 pm »
No prob witchhunter it s just a perfect proof and he recognize that .. He explained me it was a leecher dressed like the virgin but it wasn't the good way to punish her...

Sorry for the disturbance .

See ya
Subhan'LLAH wa bihamdih

Offline Atryw

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Popovina
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 11:23:18 pm »
hello i am popof, my apologizes.

this player were clothing like the virgin without weapons and this about a lot of time, but my apologizes again :lol:

Offline Tenzen

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 03:34:27 am »
Im sorry after seeing this i had to reply. These bans make no sense. Most guys that were banned here are good players and contributed more to defending the virgin than this guy taking screenshots. That guy (Aimee_something) just stands there in virgin clothes and is half time afk while we fight tirelessly on front lines. On the end of map we had 400 kills he had 10... easy leeching for him. On top of that he is taking screenshots of whatever action might be bannable (killing someone hitting the virgin, protecting yourself from someone teamattacking you and so on). If he is responsible for screenshots... well i dont know what to say, i wont insult him but this is just ridiculous, unless he is working with admins.

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 03:44:24 am »
Im sorry after seeing this i had to reply. These bans make no sense. Most guys that were banned here are good players and contributed more to defending the virgin than this guy taking screenshots. That guy (Aimee_something) just stands there in virgin clothes and is half time afk while we fight tirelessly on front lines. On the end of map we had 400 kills he had 10... easy leeching for him. On top of that he is taking screenshots of whatever action might be bannable (killing someone hitting the virgin, protecting yourself from someone teamattacking you and so on). If he is responsible for screenshots... well i dont know what to say, i wont insult him but this is just ridiculous, unless he is working with admins.
i think it would be highly unbelievable to think one single guy took all the screens. The fact that someone is active and a very good DTV player doesnt take away that he doesnt have to follow the rules. If you see him doing such thing, take a screenshot and post it in this forum section.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 05:07:22 am »
Uhm. As I'm playing DTV quite often and I know most of the commoners there, Aimee de Chatillon is one of those defenders that NEVER leave virgin alone AND never go AFK, maybe its not a top notch fighter but its definetly an active player.

Also, respect for banning someone from your own clan, shows your justice  8-)
(click to show/hide)
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Tenzen

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 06:46:15 am »
I agree with all  :D

Only thing i tried to say is that reporting someone who did something that is right at the moment (even stepping away from rules a little) is wrong. I like the rules being strict but for small community that warband has it is unreasonable. Keep doing good job admins just go easy on bans pls :)

Offline Jony

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 04:17:28 pm »
Aimee true is  real defender for V.  She/he always  stay there,  i'd never see him/her without weapon but see with  dress like V or just cheap.       The mod is  DTV,  so i think there is no problem to  stay to her, and defend her!
In rules you can see leeching  is  banable. But  i see  place  who makes  we  win,  is  notbanable standing there.  Is play at V  not most important?  I'm not sure at  right answer and need to hear it for  staying  at Virgin.  Not  afk  just stay there.
"if DTV is the only thing you're here for, there are better games out there."

Offline Tazman

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tazman_HRE
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 04:36:12 pm »

1. If you think a player is AFK/leeching, press Q M L -- it's realy very easy and should be no problem for you. There is no reason for a teamhit or teamkill.
2. Aimee is everytime in the game. Ever if i wrote a message to her/him, she/he answered immediately.

Uhm. As I'm playing DTV quite often and I know most of the commoners there, Aimee de Chatillon is one of those defenders that NEVER leave virgin alone AND never go AFK, maybe its not a top notch fighter but its definetly an active player.

3. You can wear also like a virgin...its not a problem. The main thing is you choose body-armor and a weapon!!!
4. If you don't troll or grief the game for your teammates, you can play your "own version" of DTV. Nobody say that you should not defend the virgin at the virgin.

At last --- READ OUR RULES!!!!

Offline Tomatensalat

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 02:27:37 pm »
Tazman, you better not, be a men hunter!