Author Topic: Imbalanced sieeet!  (Read 4180 times)

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
Re: Imbalanced sieeet!
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2015, 06:53:31 pm »
Arrows deal cut damage for balance purposes. Bodkins are only here to deal pierce.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2015, 06:59:28 pm »
Iam so sick of this one swing cav kills, guy rides on a box tank, very slow, i even jump in opposite direction to reduce speed impact, doesnt matter, one swing u are dead. U are archer and u are so slow as 60 armor guy so u cant even dodge. But I have to shoot, HIT like 20 arrows to take this cav with cut arrows -_-. Swing range is also ridicilous. Many times i see how guys stop cab with spears and they still manage magicly swing and hit this infantry guy, its just retarded:O.

I think arrows should have pierce damage instead of cut, because arrows thrust, not cut. That would be more effective against most arour types in game.

Just bring out your melee weapon if cav is coming and block their swings. And there are bodkins, they pierce.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2015, 07:05:24 pm »
Iam so sick of this one swing cav kills, guy rides on a box tank, very slow, i even jump in opposite direction to reduce speed impact, doesnt matter, one swing u are dead. U are archer and u are so slow as 60 armor guy so u cant even dodge. But I have to shoot, HIT like 20 arrows to take this cav with cut arrows -_-. Swing range is also ridicilous. Many times i see how guys stop cab with spears and they still manage magicly swing and hit this infantry guy, its just retarded:O.

I think arrows should have pierce damage instead of cut, because arrows thrust, not cut. That would be more effective against most arour types in game.

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2015, 07:06:23 pm »
+1
Nothing preventing you from wearing armor, switching to bodkins, and using a 1 slot polearm as an archer.

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2015, 07:51:25 pm »
Nothing preventing you from wearing armor, switching to bodkins, and using a 1 slot polearm as an archer.

Specialy when cav can knock u then u cant block and magicly swing through me when iam in a horse is hitbox... . Archery is retarded in this mod. If u want to play archer in this mod u have to be slow, no other way of plaing it. As melee u can be agi whore and armored guy, as archer only slow elephant. Just throwed down an horseman with 4 fucking arrows, then put 3 in him and he still managed to chase me and finish me with one swing.  Even with 25 agi and 8 athlethics iam outrunned by fucking mamulek riders on foot, lol xD

Retarded ballance and idioticly designed archery.

No wonders noone play this mod anymore and napoleonic battles and native are full of ppl.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 07:55:31 pm by Tomeusz »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2015, 08:35:57 pm »
Specialy when cav can knock u then u cant block and magicly swing through me when iam in a horse is hitbox... . Archery is retarded in this mod. If u want to play archer in this mod u have to be slow, no other way of plaing it. As melee u can be agi whore and armored guy, as archer only slow elephant. Just throwed down an horseman with 4 fucking arrows, then put 3 in him and he still managed to chase me and finish me with one swing.  Even with 25 agi and 8 athlethics iam outrunned by fucking mamulek riders on foot, lol xD

Retarded ballance and idioticly designed archery.

No wonders noone play this mod anymore and napoleonic battles and native are full of ppl.

too much fainting
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2015, 10:22:00 pm »
too much fainting
I see what you did there  :wink:

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2015, 12:38:33 am »
too much fainting
sieeeeet, i just fainted  :o

Anyway. Archers need be more agile, like twice as mobile, otherwise I call it a BL and u can recall archery class to elephant cannons. Archer should be fukin agile, anyone knows that. Who have seen havly armored infantry be agile like lighty armored archers? Its just r-Ta-RDED ;). U should seek ballance in other classes. Archery never was overpowered. In native its way more accurate and mobile, have way more ammo and still ppl beat it. I feel like crpg was designed for melee fighting clans and regular ppl run out from it to Native or Napoleon, because didnt want to be forced under some clans prefered playstyle  which they mastered and looking for boys to beating.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 01:53:17 am by Tomeusz »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2015, 08:57:10 am »
You do realize that this "balanced for clamz hurr durr" makes you look like a massive idiot, right?
We're all able to look over your rather bad English, I mean, we put up with Vovka for quite a while now, but when some of the content is stupid, that's hard to overlook.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2015, 11:54:15 am »
Please just fix the server performance before balancing too heavily. Ranged are the ones who suffer the most from bad server reg..melee swings in huge arcs and uses the glitchiness to spam and insta hit more. Its still pretty shitty as melee, but ranged have to rely on aim more. Talking about buffing damage and stuff while we still have serious issues seems like a mistake. There is some kind of rubber banding or something
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 11:57:17 am by Grumbs »
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2015, 04:17:33 pm »
You do realize that this "balanced for clamz hurr durr" makes you look like a massive idiot, right?
We're all able to look over your rather bad English, I mean, we put up with Vovka for quite a while now, but when some of the content is stupid, that's hard to overlook.
wot? :idea:

If someone designs archer to move like HI its something wrong with him, not with me :O. Because only idiot think that archer suppose to move like HI when in reality and ANY other game(including Warband) archer is lightly armored, fast moving, agile soldier.

But this mod is so retardly designed that throwers are more accurate than archers, deal 10x more dmg, have way better armor, move 10x faster, along with crossbowmans. I dont give a fuck about that I dmg 20 targets and iam on top 3 in the leader board. Those points arent make my char level faster, neither are displayd on my main page. |There is only kd ratio for clan clashes whores that grind that KD on other, weaker classes that they are not playing/are annoyd with(read archers for example).
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 05:49:59 pm by Tomeusz »