Author Topic: [NH] - Norse Horde (NA) - retired  (Read 73821 times)

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
Re: [NH] - Norse Horde (NA) - Recruiting TEAMplayers
« Reply #330 on: April 12, 2012, 07:38:58 am »
Because that disproves her point, Digglez  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #331 on: April 12, 2012, 07:41:26 am »
yes, everyone should trust of the character judgement of someone dumb enough to put nude pictures of themself on the internet.  Also the same person that lost adminship due to her being a political gossiping unable to handle emotional train wreck.  Anyone who plays with me for 10mins on vent knows what kind of person I am, they dont need some stupid little girl to tell them.  So stay the fuck out of our thread

Was definitely not me that those nudes were of (I only wish my boobs were that nice).

But aside from that I see little rebuttal in your statement. It is mostly just slander. I hope you never try to run for political office or try and get a degree in business. Your persuasion and communication skills are sub-par at best. That being said however, I think I'll hang out here. It's a nice little corner of the forums.

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
« Reply #332 on: April 12, 2012, 08:19:45 am »
Digglez is not new player friendly! Just today he called someone a "fucking idiot" simply for asking a basic question!
My joke has always been that if you ask Diggles what time it is, he'll say, "What are you, fuckin' retarded?  Get a watch, ya hillbilly!  It's 4pm."  He'll answer the question, but don't ask Diggles dumb questions that you could find out yourself within 10 seconds on Google.

Previously he has badmouthed his own teammates who he suspected were not present on TS, causing much tension and diplomatic insecurity
Wat.  We don't use teamspeak and you've never been in our vent.

He is a controlling tyrant
True.

who would sooner insult his own teammate as to allow him into the shield wall.
Wat.

Anyway, the only reason you're suddenly posting to this thread is because your boy Miggy got himself banned with a little help from the Norse Horde Film Crew.  Behold, Lady Coy riding on a mission of revenge!  Really I would have been happy to see him get a 24 hour ban for what was obviously a "hurr hurr watch me grief my team hurr hurr" episode but then he had to blatantly lie about it, like it was just too much to come here and say, "Yeah, I did it, little too much Jameson, sorry guys".  And now here you are.  Mad.  Defending some feeb.

It's not like I record every team wound but when someone kicks teammates repeatedly, shoots them in the back on purpose and wails away on another teammate, it's a little hard to miss.  Why you defending a feeb?

(click to show/hide)
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #333 on: April 12, 2012, 08:49:40 am »
ad hominems, the way to win any fight...OH WAIT

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 12, 2012, 08:51:36 am »
My joke has always been that if you ask Diggles what time it is, he'll say, "What are you, fuckin' retarded?  Get a watch, ya hillbilly!  It's 4pm."  He'll answer the question, but don't ask Diggles dumb questions that you could find out yourself within 10 seconds on Google.

Nothing like telling a noob he's a fucking moron, such a good introduction to the community.

Wat.  We don't use teamspeak and you've never been in our vent.

Fallen TS

True.

Sounds like a nice guy.

Anyway, the only reason you're suddenly posting to this thread is because your boy Miggy got himself banned with a little help from the Norse Horde Film Crew.  Behold, Lady Coy riding on a mission of revenge!  Really I would have been happy to see him get a 24 hour ban for what was obviously a "hurr hurr watch me grief my team hurr hurr" episode but then he had to blatantly lie about it, like it was just too much to come here and say, "Yeah, I did it, little too much Jameson, sorry guys".  And now here you are.  Mad.  Defending some feeb.

Don't care at all about Miggy. I actually advocated he be banned (sorry miggy). You can ask Smoothrich or Voso about that. I was quite in favor of him being banned since it was such a blatant breach of rules.

Come now, it doesn't all have to be about you Slamz, you may have made the ban thread; but there are other people in the universe. But then again, a tyrant leader, an arrogant follower, seems rational.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 08:52:38 am by Anwyl »

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #335 on: April 12, 2012, 08:53:45 am »
What are you fuc en retarded Slamz, you got it all wrong.  Heres how it goes...

DumbNoob: Diggles, what time is it?

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 08:55:28 am by Digglez »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 12, 2012, 09:02:09 am »
What kind of operating systems do you people use that don't have the time and you have to google it or ask people in TS?

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 12, 2012, 09:25:59 am »
It's mostly the time zones that throw them.  UTC?  DST?  It's all so confusing.  We show up for 7pm raids at 6pm, 7pm and 8pm.  It's the only way to be sure!

And yes, I'm sure it's a total coincidence that Fallen shows up in this thread with laughable smear attempts right after Miggy got himself banned.  You probably had this planned months ago.  "The Great Raid on the NH Thread".  Was right there on your calenders all along.  "Okay boys, two months from now we will engage in a vague attempt to smear Diggles or something.  April the 11th.  MARK YOUR CALENDERS."

I'm sure that's the only explanation.

So far so good!  Keep up the excellent work.

So anyway, what's Fallen up to these days?  You guys still doing Strat?  Are you still mainly archer oriented?
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #338 on: April 12, 2012, 10:18:57 am »
Anwyl they clearly don't want you here. You're more than welcome to come hang out in the Menstral Monsoon thread though!  :)
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline BlackWhite

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't matter if you're Black or White
    • View Profile
    • Join the Ravens of Valhalla Today! The only NA Viking Clan
  • Faction: Raven
  • Game nicks: BlackWhite
« Reply #339 on: April 12, 2012, 11:26:51 am »
change thread title to "tits or gtfo". 

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 12, 2012, 04:54:44 pm »
And yes, I'm sure it's a total coincidence that Fallen shows up in this thread with laughable smear attempts right after Miggy got himself banned.  You probably had this planned months ago.  "The Great Raid on the NH Thread".  Was right there on your calenders all along.  "Okay boys, two months from now we will engage in a vague attempt to smear Diggles or something.  April the 11th.  MARK YOUR CALENDERS."

Was a total coincidence actually. It was inspired by several increasingly rude remarks made by Digglez in game immediately prior to me posting. Additionally it was less "Fallen" and more Coy. I come here not as a representative of my clan but as a concerned player. The player Digglez is a terror and should really improve his manners.  :?

Quote from: Evidence
23:17:11 - *DEAD* [Rook_Single_Thruster] anyone else know if you need to be in blunt mode for the war hammer to knockdown?
 23:17:23 - *DEAD* [NH_Diggles] YES. ONLY BLUNT DMG DOES KNOCKDOWN STUPID
 23:17:30 - *DEAD* [Fallen_Coy] Jeeze Diggles.
 23:17:33 - *DEAD* [Fallen_Coy] Don't be a dick.
 23:17:42 - *DEAD* [NH_Diggles] shut up bitch, noone cares about you
 23:17:49 - *DEAD* [Zisa] I care Niggles
 23:18:04 - *DEAD* [Fallen_Coy] Zisa cares. No one cares for your manners, or lack thereof.
 23:18:16 - *DEAD* [Fallen_Coy] You should be more polite to people.
 23:18:20 - *DEAD* [Fallen_Coy] He's most likely new.
 23:18:23 - *DEAD* [Fallen_Coy] Hence him asking.
 23:18:24 - *DEAD* [NH_Diggles] and you should keep your mouth shut

Just plain rude.  :|

So anyway, what's Fallen up to these days?  You guys still doing Strat?  Are you still mainly archer oriented?

Not really sure what we're doing; strat is super boring. We are getting more people on regularly though which is nice.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 05:15:44 pm by Anwyl »

Offline miggy

• Earl
  • Renown: 380
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • _\|/_
  • Faction: 1%
« Reply #341 on: April 13, 2012, 02:20:25 am »
Lol i'm a bundle of sticks.

Slamz, you're probably one of the palest nerd virgins to ever grace us with his presence in the c-rpg community. If you're ever gonna talk shit about me or any other fallen member you do it in our thread. Why do you think Huseby left NH? ...its cuz you prey on preteen boys on NA1 and lure them into your viking Nerdcore Horde clan in attempts to meet with them in real life. Why don't you take a seat right over there. Yeah, that's what I thought. People only have respect for NH because Digglez is #1 NA Cav, everyone knows that. I'll be seeing you in a couple days, prepare for medieval gangwars and also your anus.

TL;DR
(click to show/hide)

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #342 on: April 13, 2012, 02:33:16 am »

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline BlackWhite

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't matter if you're Black or White
    • View Profile
    • Join the Ravens of Valhalla Today! The only NA Viking Clan
  • Faction: Raven
  • Game nicks: BlackWhite
« Reply #343 on: April 13, 2012, 04:10:33 am »
So much hostility...and there are no preteen boys in NH? Or are they in my candy van?

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 13, 2012, 08:39:18 am »
herp derp

I don't even know who you are other than some reject in Fallen.  You like TKing teammates so you'll probably be permabanned sooner or later.

Didn't that clan used to be good?  What happened to them?  Recruiting standards aren't real high.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 08:53:32 am by Slamz »
Norse Horde