Author Topic: [SacraCorona] Holy Crown of Hungary  (Read 8881 times)

Offline Norion

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [SacraCorona] Holy Crown of Hungary
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2011, 07:09:53 pm »
Akkor az egyszerűség kedvéért, hogy ne kelljen kétszer írnom (egyébként mi van, ha a saját clán threadünkben csak magyarul írunk, kiutálnak, vagy mi? Nem szokás? ) :

SacraCorona_Amrion: 2H spammer, gen 2 currently 28
Usually almost every day after 22:00 on Eu1 for 1-2 hours. (now that EU4 is up I am on 4 if EU1 is full or passworded temporarly)
Battle: usually playing this, if I am dead (mostly) I am alt tabbing and reading on internet or listening to music until next round
Siege: I usually do not play it, no specific reasons. I only played siege before the january patch with a different alt, but somehow got hooked on battle afterwards (probably also bcs of the players I know from Eu1)
Duel: very rarely, I am very bad in blocking contrary to my practising so I do not enjoy being slaughtered all the time.

I also have a 1h+xbow alt, but I do not play with it very often, only if I got bored with 2H

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2011, 07:46:27 am »
Hi Niemand,
English version of my post :)
Cool. didnt expect anyone to do as i say. :O

My character is an archer (gen 4th, about to reach level 30), I'm not even good in any other fighting styles (not among the bests in archery, neither) - well, once I killed in siege mode, close to the flag 10 people with one live, wpf 80 and a polearm in my hand - still no idea what did I make wrong that time :D

okay there you go... I am an archer, too... I am lower average in everything, as an archer - in siege - higher average. Same as you, Gen4, Level20 (not playin him that much atm.)
If I understood right you got 80wpf in polearm... I would not do that. you need every wpp in archery. you dont need any other weapon-prof... below 100 wpf do not do anything and you just waste points that you need in archery. The skills you need are power draw and weaponmaster. other archers swear on athletics but i dont want to run, so i got more points for PD and WM. This build i am going for 180archery and 5PD. hope i get what i want with it. had a 170archery and 6PD built before and it was okay, but it felt kinda boring.

one more thing, I usually play twice a week, once about 2-2,5 hours long, once between 0,5-1 hour. Some week I manage to play some more...

Hm. You would need some more training, i guess. you can't really get used to your char if you play not enough. And getting used to it and its skill and flaws is important.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline sir_Ady

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Quincy_sir_Ady, Adyalt
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2011, 12:10:03 pm »
thx for the advice, Niemand. :)
Next gen I'll be trying a more archery oriented archer with higher wpf. Currently I have 131 in archery (currently 54 in polearms, 80 was my 3 rd gen character's wpf, with 141 in archery but with far less PD) and 9 PD and on maps I know well, I get on quite well (a K/D of between 2 and 3, very rarely even around 4),  but far worse than really good archers. In battles I struggle to keep my K/D above 1
I like to keep points in PS (currently 7 I think) and Athletics (3) as well, to bring a nasty surprise for those expecting an easy kill :) - even the better melee players can be killed when they underestimate you - the best ones never do such mistake :)
Next gen I'm about to go for higher wpf to experience the difference or start a horse archer (as I'm quite good in hitting moving targets, hopefully it will work also when I'm moving, too :))