the PANOS is...

Correct, as usual.
a piece of shit
a blessing to this community
Fucking ban him already
GIVE THEM RUN!
YHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!
Le Run!

Author Topic: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.  (Read 27007 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 1780
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2016, 08:02:16 pm »
+3
It is interesting in what leftist have evolved. They were oppressed workers who wanted more freedom, now that term is attached to liberals (leftist liberal lol, that doesn't make much sense) who are well off in life thanks to their parents. Things were certainly more simple one hundred years ago. Looks like radical muslims have same aspirations, to simplify things like they once were. People who find excuses for actions of terrorists, by creating their psychological profiles, how it is result of bad childhood etc, are the same people who look at red square painting and see something that isn't there. Out of touch with reality. My childhood involved war and violence, yet you don't see me blowing myself up at town squares and other places with bunch of people. Reminds me of excuses fat people make when you confront them and ask why they don't eat less food. It's my metabolism, it's in the genes, I would die of starvation if I ate less. Yeah right :rolleyes:

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2016, 09:28:12 pm »
+1
Haha, so hilarious that the Bloody Nine is still butthurt about something completely unrelated. Must be hard to be an emotional mess like you, my sympathies. Also, believing in stupid things you read has nothing to do with reading comprehension, you moron.

It's just every time you point at someones intellectual inabilities my mind reminds me: This is the same guy who called that article scientific. lel

Lefties would protest the Catholic church over a sex abuse scandal but defend a different religion (Islam) that is responsible for mass murder by calling all people who speak against it "Islamophobes". I stopped supporting the Catholic Church because I thought the organization was immoral after this information became well known, so again I have no sympathy for people who cannot stop supporting and defending a religion that condones mass murder.

That's some strange and restricted notion of religion you have there. Religions are no political parties. Also it would be much more important for moderate Islamist to acknowledge that their religion is and was responsible for mass murder. Christians are no saints in this regard as well, but overall the acknowledgement of their atrocities is widespread and compared to Islam on a completely different level. That would help a lot more imo, if Muslims would start to investigate in their own errors.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:40:45 pm by The_Bloody_Nine »

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2016, 09:50:09 pm »
Someone thinks their ideology is progressive, can save lives, make their country stronger? Tell me how. The reason the defensive regressive rightists always leap to 'b b b b but you call me a chocolate chip cookie, waaaaaaaa' is because they've yet to come up with a solution that does not include Nazi-like concepts deportation, camps or worse, of a society that exists on the basis of the second class citizen based purely on religious belief. And how are you going to deport the people who were born in your country? And where do you deport them to? Which other country is ever going to agree to that? Who's going to pay for it? What if the people you're trying to deport refuse? What if they dont all wear nametags with 'im a muslim' written on it, y'know, selfishly make your cleanse harder than it sounds at first glance on a retarded videogame forum. And at the end of the day, for all the effort and disruption, and cost, and hatred you'll garner even from well-to-do non-muslims within your country are any of those steps actually going to make you *less* of a terror target? Fat fucking chance.

I dont find anything wrong with banning a religion or culture whose majority still represent primitive ideas, that europeans considered too primitive even 200 years ago. Hugging and embracing people straight out of cannibalistic tribes(for example) does not bring our society forward in any way Heskey. When you gon realise that?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2016, 10:28:11 pm »
It's just every time you point at someones intellectual inabilities my mind reminds me: This is the same guy who called that article scientific. lel

Well, rest assured, your opinion matters greatly to me, fantasy_name_here.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2016, 10:54:23 pm »
No, you fucking mong, the question is obviously WHY Greece would decide to GIVE them the fucking political asylum. Jesus Christ, your IQ can't possibly be higher than 60. I can't even fathom the thought process, or the lack of thought process, that would lead you to the conclusion you came to. It's so stupid my empathy stops working, at around ~90 IQ level I guess.

But at least you proved without the slightest doubt that your reading comprehension is the worst on this forum. Congratulations.
No, you fucking twat, the questions were what you typed.  You talk about reading comprehension and you can't even form a proper question in writing.  You are presupposing that someone should read your mind to divine your meaning.  Sorry I don't read short stories and cartoons.  Organize your thoughts before you type.
You can't even ask the right question numb nuts.  If you want the right answer ask the right question. 

Letting them stay in Greece does not automatically imply political asylum.  They could let them stay long enough to engineer their "escape" to another country.  Rant, the Finnish donkey.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 11:08:29 pm by Turkhammer »

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2016, 10:59:41 pm »
+2
Good to see that the level of discussion keeps to its usual high standards on this forum. At least you people keep raising to the mighty turk's baits...

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 18, 2016, 11:01:59 pm »
No, you fucking twat the questions were what you typed.  You talk about reading comprehension and you can't even form a proper question in writing.  You are presupposing that someone should read your mind to divine your meaning.  Sorry I don't read short stories and cartoons.  Organize your thoughts before you type.
You can't even ask the right question numb nuts.  If you want the right answer ask the right question.
The question was aimed to Christo, whose IQ isn't 60, not to you. Or it would have had far more simple language and/or recommendation to ask an adult near you to tell you what it means.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 18, 2016, 11:16:50 pm »
The question was aimed to Christo, whose IQ isn't 60, not to you. Or it would have had far more simple language and/or recommendation to ask an adult near you to tell you what it means.

I notice he didn't answer it though Rant.  Perhaps he couldn't decipher it either?

Good to see that the level of discussion keeps to its usual high standards on this forum. At least you people keep raising to the mighty turk's baits...

Sometimes you fight fire with fire.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2016, 12:40:25 am »
I notice he didn't answer it though Rant.  Perhaps he couldn't decipher it either?

He did answer it. Do go on demonstrating your lack of intelligence and reading comprehension. You've dug your way to China soon.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2404
  • Infamy: 763
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2016, 12:55:55 am »
You guys will greatly miss Xant in OCUM. You're not aware of it now, but there will come the moment, you being wasted playing 'put dicks in mouth' with Fin, when you'll wish Xant is near so you can play with him too.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2016, 06:48:11 am »
+4
Maybe you could assign one of your mind alts to be like him.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2016, 09:16:20 am »
+4
wow wowo WOW guys can't we just all get along? except muslims ofc, we shoudl burn those

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2016, 11:14:30 am »
Oberyn is pretty quiet when it comes to question what exactly should be done, yes.

Oh yeah, so quiet. Maybe I'm just not interest in reiterating my points on immigration reform for the 20th time for the benefit of utter retards who will blank on them when convenient and accuse me of being a fascist racist genocide mongerer who just wants to kill all muslims. Search the forums if it's that important to you, I'm done "discussing" with people like Heskey.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2016, 12:30:59 pm »
Oh yeah, so quiet. Maybe I'm just not interest in reiterating my points on immigration reform for the 20th time for the benefit of utter retards who will blank on them when convenient and accuse me of being a fascist racist genocide mongerer who just wants to kill all muslims. Search the forums if it's that important to you, I'm done "discussing" with people like Heskey.

TBF we battle on this forum for a long time and I dont even remember you proposing a reform, but maybe I'm too young :mrgreen:

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2016, 02:07:00 pm »
TBF we battle on this forum for a long time and I dont even remember you proposing a reform, but maybe I'm too young :mrgreen:

He did, like in thread #1 a year or so ago.(I think you actually asked him specifically, and he answered).

benis.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login