Author Topic: Ban on my record question?  (Read 331 times)

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
Ban on my record question?
« on: September 11, 2013, 09:56:27 pm »
Hi this is probably a quick issue. I was just bored at work and was reading and saw someone got banned for a bit longer because of bans they had previously on record.

I had a ban from Aderyn. I did a poll kick on him for leeching. He was running away, and being chased by someone who made it so that he was not able to turn around and fire. He wasn't kiting, because he was unable to stop and fire, and he refused to stop and do melee. He delayed like this for at least two minutes. I did a poll to kick, he turned around and let the people chasing him kill him.

He put up a ban request, and Muki banned me for like 6 hours knowing I wouldn't be home from work in time for the ban to matter anyway.

I would like to request this ban be removed from my record, since I know it actually matters now or might matter in the future. The rules were changed later to make what he did kick worthy, and I was not abusing the kick poll.

Could I do a long essay or perhaps write a freestyle rap or something to have this ban removed from my record? I know most of the mods might roll their eyes at this considering people get banned often for stuff much worse than this, but it does matter to me just in case I do get a day ban in the future I don't want it to be any longer than it has to be. ( I don't forsee things happening, but you never know)

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Ban on my record question?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 10:25:22 pm »
Bans cannot be removed from someones record, sorry. We do however take into account how recent the ban was and what it was for.