Author Topic: The Temple of Spam  (Read 390898 times)

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
Re: The Temple of Spam
« Reply #690 on: June 16, 2014, 08:10:58 pm »
This makes perfectly sense

throwing op

EDIT: Oh noes, my pc is getting too slow, I need more RAM
what to do
what to do

ah, I´ll just download some more RAM to make my computer faster
http://www.downloadmoreram.com

EDITEDIT: also
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

EDITEDITEDIT: OH GOD, have I ever posted this? MUST SEE
Read the reviews
http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-Bears-Sugar-Free/product-reviews/B000EVQWKC
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 02:18:11 am by Ikarus »

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 17, 2014, 11:36:16 am »
NAT GEO®

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 17, 2014, 11:39:02 am »
lol

This makes perfectly sense

throwing opup

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 07:53:36 pm by Sniger »

Offline wanteds

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: polelord
« Reply #693 on: June 17, 2014, 01:38:59 pm »

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #694 on: June 17, 2014, 03:06:57 pm »
That is not a urinal though, that is for drying your hands.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 17, 2014, 07:53:06 pm »
exactly why you should trow up in it!  :lol:

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #696 on: June 18, 2014, 10:24:41 am »
lol NBC took one year footage of the newsman Brian Williams let him rap "Rapper´s Delight" by Sugarhill Gang
They did well

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 18, 2014, 04:05:35 pm »

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 18, 2014, 04:39:40 pm »

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #699 on: June 18, 2014, 04:52:58 pm »
Haha, way to advertise a firestarter.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: June 18, 2014, 07:14:20 pm »
it looks like they used McD burger wrapping paper at 0:05? lol

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: June 19, 2014, 12:38:56 pm »
"Politicians never doubt publicly. They never show signs of nervousness. They are always fully convinced that their own opinions and solutions are completely flawless and 100% right for everyone else.

Our politicians have even the audacity to call much of the population lazy and freeloaders. They have no qualms about suspicion on their fellow human beings as possible "social cheaters." Or blaming an entire religion as a collection terrorists. Repulsive behavior is normal behavior for the politician. I would be ashamed to utter such arrogant assertions and generalizations about my own friends, family, colleagues, and neighbors. But not the politician. I simply could not face them during family dinner or to the town fair. Maybe that's why the politician has to keep his meetings so far from the people.

I would ask my neighbors for advice before they are sent to war to fight and die for me and my policy. I would at the moment be aware that I was sitting with the power to send people to war to kill each other. And I would immediately opt me the power. But it does not politician. Power is the meaning of the politician's life. An opinion which means death, mutilation, destruction, fear, flight, and torture of millions of other people around the world. The politician lacks compassion and respect for other people.

I would be ashamed of constantly taking from the poor and give to the rich. I would be ashamed to give the poor blame the rich deeds. I would be ashamed to sell something that was not mine. I would be ashamed to break to have broken all my promises. But the politician is not ashamed. I would quickly be labeled as unreliable by my circle of friends and loved ones, if I constantly lied and did the exact opposite of what I had said. But the politician charms again and again his constituents to continue to believe in the lies. The politician is an expert at manipulation.

The politician lacks discernment. One day, take the benefits from the weak, the other giving tax cuts to the rich and businesses. Offentlighedslov to those in power, and massive surveillance and wiretapping of citizens. One day swing ax of hospital, education, and social services, the other buyer bombers to 30 billion.

The politician is superficial. I would not dream of taking a selfie with a corrupt stripping who just screwed an entire nation. I would never dream of taking a selfie with an American president who screwed an entire world, and enabled thousands of children, women and men killed. But such a thing is a dream for the politician. I would feel physical discomfort of being in the company of a corrupt stripping or a war criminal. The politician having fun contrast nicely in the company of the kind.

Politicians are people who want to control other people. Politicians are people who say one thing and do another. Politicians are people without conscience. Politicians are people without shame. The politician never show care and love for his fellow man. The politician turns out never among his fellow men, and when it does occur, it is behind fences and police protection. The politician is a man who never responds to specific questions. The politician is not able to answer yes or no. The politician is an endless stream of empty words, deception, and slogans. Policy's only option is violence, crime and war.

What does it say about a people who at any time have doubts about their own abilities and decisions? As at no time repent or admit mistakes? People who do not seem to learn from their mistakes? People who despite a lack of insight, consider themselves better judgment, and mocks experts and professors? Mocks an entire population? What do you call a person who calls other freeloaders, while they themselves were caught by hand in the dish?

We consider normal vindueskiggere to be no perverts. But what do you call people who by law introduces massive surveillance and interception of his fellow man? What kind of people who require financial accountability of others as their own personal finances often sail? And this despite the million salaries, allowances, pensions and free travel in first class, paid by the very people who the politician accuses of being a collection of irresponsible freeloaders. Politicians are quixotic.

The definition of a politician is unpleasantly reminiscent of the definition of a psychopath. Here are some of the behavioral symptoms that characterize a psychopath:
1 Superficially charming and good intellectual abilities
2 Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
3 Absence of nervousness or neurotic character
4 Unreliable
5 Deceitful, false, dishonest, deceptive, manipulative
6 Lack of remorse and shame
7 Anti-social behavior: contempt for, and violation of, the rights of others
8 Bad judgment and do not learn from experience
9 Pathological narcissism and inability to love
10 Superficially emotional
11 Lack of insight
12 If consideration in personal relationships
13 Strange and repulsive behavior, both sober and drunk
14 Acting short-sighted and can not plan for the long term, irresponsibility

Are they psychopaths? This would then explain a great deal. Attracts power psychopaths? Do you have to be a psychopath to get to the top in politics?

It's easy enough to spot it in them from the Liberal Alliance. And Bjarne Corydons psychopathic traits rays the downright out of him in torrents. In Helle Thorning-Schmidt's case, there is no doubt. Lars Løkke and put formulas in Danish People's Party? Mette Frederiksen, psychopath. Lene Espersen, psychopath. Trine Bramsen. Margrethe Vestager. Karen Hækkerup. Lykke Friis. Brian Mikkelsen. Psychopaths. There are many more. We must not forget Anders Fogh Rasmussen, star psychopath that no one can reach. Not even Søren Pind, and he certainly psychopath.

Are all parliamentary party's 179 (in DK, ed) members in one degree or another psychopaths?"

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: June 19, 2014, 12:44:55 pm »
not just politicans but many other people. "normal" people with regular jobs, a wife and some kids. the world is run by psychopaths. :)

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #704 on: June 19, 2014, 02:21:11 pm »

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 02:24:12 pm by Clockworkkiller »
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net