Author Topic: A humble request for support in our invasion  (Read 10344 times)

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
A humble request for support in our invasion
« on: December 09, 2012, 09:29:00 pm »
+14
As many of you know, The FCC empire has invaded our lands in the steppe, and while we do our best to hold off these attacks, we are standing with only a few allies, In the past our faction has endured the stigma of being bullies and warmongers, and with that a lot of animosity has sunk into the souls of many. I simply ask that you look at our recent encounters and bare witness to our new stance and policies. We will always invite war when needed, but we hope the mentality will change and others will not automatically jump to the faction that is against us. We have made many mistakes in the past, We have let members go on rampages on the forums and we understand why there is still hatred for Hospitallers, even though mainly due to a small fraction of our roster. But we acknowledge our mistakes and have grown into (which I think) is a more respectable clan.

We were big in the last strat, and thus needed to be knocked down in the eyes of others, i just hope in time you give us a chance to see things have changed with us, and look forward to working with others in the future.

Thanks for your time, and look forward to seeing you all in the battlefield.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: A humble request for support in our invasion
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 09:46:27 pm »
+5
Wish your last two attacks were not in the middle of a work day on Monday. We could have worked together to put them in prime time had you asked.

I like the new nice hosp.. but in truth you are still slightly larger then the FCC so I hope that we are not looked on as picking on you.
Leader of BS

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 09:58:49 pm »
+5
You know I absolutely hated the fact that we had to attack when we did, I'm the asshat that called these attacks but that was only cause dbrookz was 15 minutes from entering Tulga which he could have sold his goods (had 400 crates) to buy more gear to fight us, I was holding off for a later fight but when he quick marched to try and get in I had to make that call, and then Murder grabbed our S&D and tried to dash away so that needed to be nipped in the butt... I'm at work all day tomorrow as I'm sure a lot of others are as well so I hate it, but what can you do right.

I would also like to acknowledge the fact that you guys have been very mature about all of this, and I'm a fan of your strategy and how you conduct your selves, This post was more for those who will sign up against Hospitaller no matter whom the other side is, simply for their saturated hatred for us. We have been battered enough and learned our lesson, and hopefully are better because of it. Just wish others would see that as well and give us a chance.

.. As for the being picked on, We are basically locked down in the Steppe, we can not move out with out being attacked and thus the reason we stay in the steppe, If we send an army to the east we have NH attack and then most likely tkov, If we move to the south we may get attacked by Bird, or HoC, heroparty, etc etc, and if we move up through the tundra we risk that whole alliance to come down on us, You can move in and out of the steppe with animosity as every faction allows it, where as we can not. We were battered from the last war and were now able to start to rebuild slowly and then got invaded again by the FCC.. Not to say were completely helpless but you have a large advantage for those reasons alone.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 10:12:07 pm by Aztek »

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 10:00:18 pm »
+3
Good luck, and may the best guy win.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 10:03:10 pm »
You know I absolutely hated the fact that we had to attack when we did, I'm the asshat that called these attacks but that was only cause dbrookz was 15 minutes from entering Tulga which he could have sold his goods (had 400 crates) to buy more gear to fight us, I was holding off for a later fight but when he quick marched to try and get in I had to make that call, and then Murder grabbed our S&D and tried to dash away so that needed to be nipped in the butt... I'm at work all day tomorrow as I'm sure a lot of others are as well so I hate it, but what can you do right.

I would also like to acknowledge the fact that you guys have been very mature about all of this, and I'm a fan of your strategy and how you conduct your selves, This post was more for those who will sign up against Hospitaller no matter whom the other side is, simply for their saturated hatred for us. We have been battered enough and learned our lesson, and hopefully are better because of it. Just wish others would see that as well and give us a chance.

This is all nice and good, but hospitallers have a tendency to try to chew all the small clans they can get their hands all.

Why should we assume you won't repeat that if FCC is gone?

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 10:21:59 pm »
+8
In my eyes we do not chew smaller clans up, We went after heroparty because of a diplomatic dispute if thats what your talking about. But we have always stated we would help the smaller clans if we had the means. And I do not want to see FCC gone, I would LOVE to see many factions helping each other to give more enjoyable battles and trading. What I don't like to see is factions getting bombarded with the odds completely not in their favor, Look at Kutt and a few others.

I see smaller clans jumping with the big fish to pick up the scraps, I just wish those "smaller fish" would divide better to make even odds and thus a greater experience.

On a side note,  sorry to heroparty for that attack on the desert. Was a small issue that got out of control. Glad that's all over with :)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 10:36:57 pm »
+1
next time give a yell. Even in open field we can try and work it to primetime by putting our nighttime settings to force things into prime if you are about to catch us, hope for you guys to do the same thing.. That way we can have some more fun.

Have you on steam now so we have some better communication.

Till chad gives us some better options for timing attacks we will have to try and work the system.

Ohay
Leader of BS

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 11:13:05 pm »
+2
If we send an army to the east we have NH attack and then most likely tkov,
You say that as  if it's impossible to request permission to pass.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2012, 11:18:39 pm »
+2
But, what happens if they encounter the black knight?!

They will surely be destroyed.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 12:24:25 am »
+2

I have tried to talk to digglez many times from NH and he wanted nothing to do with us. We were told we would be attacked if we went into their lands, We asked for permission to have trade runs go through there and again, were told we would be attacked if we entered, So that was it for our talks.

Offline GauisMarius

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Uhtred
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 02:05:36 am »
+1
Diggles is set in his ways.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 06:32:52 am »
+6
Hey Hospitaller, sorry that Frisia's extremely modest supply of mercenaries is much more likely to sign up against you than for you. I'm not telling them to do that, and it's very noticeable how much you hospitallers seem to be fine folks now...it's just popular to have an "enemy", you know? Since KUTT is gone, you guys get to enjoy a double dose, it seems like. We have no quarrel with you; it's just that FCC are our neighbors. Same as how we'd sign up for teutonic over Chaos any day. I love me some Chaos, and some of their folks sign up for me, but they aren't neighbors.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 09:18:13 am »
EAt shit, hospitallers have been the least fun people in crpg and strat since ATS died.  and you were a close second then.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 02:19:44 pm »
Wish your last two attacks were not in the middle of a work day on Monday. We could have worked together to put them in prime time had you asked.

I like the new nice hosp.. but in truth you are still slightly larger then the FCC so I hope that we are not looked on as picking on you.
Truth is that are way more against hosp then the fcc. Which is always more fun. :mrgreen:

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 02:31:34 pm »