• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you.
    • View Profile
NA 80?
« on: January 13, 2011, 11:48:46 pm »
I'm pretty sure I was banned on NA 80 man for saying the word bundle of sticks, and typing exclusively in caps. Last time I checked, neither of those things are against the rules. I would expect anyone mature enough to play a violent video game is also mature enough to deal with contextually unoffensive words as well as capital letters.
Never again.

Offline Noble Crassius

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Long live the Han
    • View Profile
    • http://rotk.ws/
  • Faction: Han Empire
  • Game nicks: Han_Ling, SiegeSome, Fallen_Knight
Re: NA 80?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 11:55:01 pm »
context context context I was there before you were banned calling people bundle of stickss among many other things!! You were griefing hard for a whole little bit there, I knew you were going to get banned today.  :rolleyes:
On it.

Offline Hauptmann

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 11:58:08 pm »
When you have terrible moderators that run servers like that, they should be removed and replaced. Lorne and that nK dude for example, muting allers for asking questions? I'm by no means a big fan of allers, but he wasn't doing anything wrong. At all. As it stands right now, you have a bunch of people interpreting rules as opposed to following them strictly. You question them, mute/kick. It's absurd. If you can't fuck around in a video game, why is it worth playing? Are they not supposed to be fun?
Never again.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 11:59:31 pm »
JENKEM BRO

Offline Hauptmann

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 12:01:32 am »
HUEAUEAHUHAUEUEHAUHEA is not allowed in here, Pat. No jokes.
Never again.

Offline Noble Crassius

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Long live the Han
    • View Profile
    • http://rotk.ws/
  • Faction: Han Empire
  • Game nicks: Han_Ling, SiegeSome, Fallen_Knight
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 12:03:09 am »
It is supposed to be fun of course but your definition of fun isn't universal. Maybe calling people my old friendgs for killing you and typing in caps is fun for you, but I assure you no one else finds it amusing (maybe lljk). Maybe they are terrible maybe theyre not maybe you acted out to prove a point? Idk I just know those admins get rid of the trash which I'm grateful for. They are defiantly not perfect but were all human..cept miley shes a block bot.

On the real dude, you were just being a jackass even before any admins said anything to you.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 12:05:50 am by Fallen_CrassiusV2 »
On it.

Offline Hauptmann

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 12:28:49 am »
If you want to explain in great detail as to how I was doing anything wrong, feel free. Don't just post obscure references, details to support or lift my ban would be better.
Never again.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 01:30:28 am »
Frankly you've just generally been a douchebag the whole day on the server, to players, to the admins, to everyone in general and about everything.  Constant raging, spamming chat with insults and vulgarity.  Not even remotely funny trolling you just crossed that line and kept on running into the land of douchedom.

Which, while part of the no douchebaggery clause in the rules, isn't quite something I'd ban you for however it does indeed get trash off the server.  Now that I know we have a mute player function I'm perfectly content to unban you and just keep you globally muted while you're on the server.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Zeromoron

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 12:38:59 pm »
i have no problem with this guy being banned since he always kills me :P but he really shouldnt be banned long for vulgarity

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 06:18:38 pm »
I'm pretty sure I was banned on NA 80 man for saying the word bundle of sticks, and typing exclusively in caps. Last time I checked, neither of those things are against the rules. I would expect anyone mature enough to play a violent video game is also mature enough to deal with contextually unoffensive words as well as capital letters.

Enjoy the other servers for the time being. I don't like you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login