9 (9.9%)
This is literally the best thing to happen in my otherwise meaningless life
15 (16.5%)
OMGICANTEVENIMIGHTJIZZ!!!111
9 (9.9%)
Turtles
53 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: [Templar] Knights Templar - The Original Crusader Clan (Recruiting: EU Only)  (Read 420220 times)

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
Re: [Templar] Knights Templar - The Original Crusader Clan (Recruiting: EU Only)
« Reply #2835 on: November 12, 2012, 10:34:37 am »
+1
1/ You will never be able to get me banned just because you are raging kid. RELAX ffs you silly little troll.

2/ Still not English

3/ Trying to insult me over and over again doesn't strenghthen your case. I'm very sorry for w.e happend to you in your youth that made you think abusing others would get you what you want once you were older, but I suggest you take it up with a therapist and emotional counsellor because you won't find solace here.

4/ Since you waited 2 or 3 days for your warning level to drop just to type more abuse, I suggest you try turning off the computer, putting some shoes on and going outside and getting some friends or a job, something other than your imagined internet squabbles to occupy your time. Who knows? you might make something of yourself yet!

I wish you the best of luck young man! I'm sure that with some proffesional help and some fresh air you can resolve your psychological issues. Now take a deep breath and face a new day! Bye!

You know Gnjus is old enough to be your father?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shpritza

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • STEAM
  • Game nicks: Shpritza
Re: [Templar] Knights Templar - The Original Crusader Clan (Recruiting: EU Only)
« Reply #2836 on: November 12, 2012, 10:45:03 am »
+3
In comparisson to me, I believe I am right. Everything is relevant.

U sir are old, very old then.  :P

lol'd, Gnjus is old enough to be Jesus's father.    :wink:
trust no one, question everything

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: November 12, 2012, 11:37:55 am »
+1

Well, you are a very spritely 22 year old, I believe....So I understand you see the world from your perspective, but we arent all as lucky as you to be so young kuoin.

And no, he isn't old enough to be my father, for much as he makes himself out to be old and wise he is merely talking out of his back end.
I don't know enough

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #2838 on: November 12, 2012, 01:17:54 pm »
+3
@Guy: I will ask only once, plese stop replying to this crap in the thread, just drop it.  Its really pathetic and it makes you both looks like dicks and when conducted in our clan thread it is worse.

@Gnjus: I believed this issue was dealt with and thought it was a closed case, please do not come back to my thread and drag up old shit.  You've said your part and theres no need for it to be reiterated.  Simply causing conflict for the sake of it is not helpful.

Your both so keen on being old men stop squabbeling like little babies, its retarded.  If you continue to post here on this topic i will lock the thread.
Turtles

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #2839 on: November 12, 2012, 01:19:19 pm »
@Guy: I will ask only once, plese stop replying to this crap in the thread, just drop it.  Its really pathetic and it makes you both looks like dicks and when conducted in our clan thread it is worse.

@Gnjus: I believed this issue was dealt with and thought it was a closed case, please do not come back to my thread and drag up old shit.  You've said your part and theres no need for it to be reiterated.  Simply causing conflict for the sake of it is not helpful.

Your both so keen on being old men stop squabbeling like little babies, its retarded.  If you continue to post here on this topic i will lock the thread.

They act like a married couple :mrgreen:

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: November 12, 2012, 01:30:52 pm »
nah Kuoin: I am merely trying to help him. Read what he posts: Pure rage, insults to my family etc. All I reply with is that he should find a hobby outdoors.

Casi: No need to lock it, I linked the thread to Meow earlier today, under the new rules Gnjus shouldnt be typing anything for a good few days to come.

BACK to whats important: Sure none of you wants MW Bec for 2 LP's? Ill put it on the market tomorrow if noone says they need it.
I don't know enough

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #2841 on: November 12, 2012, 02:23:04 pm »
+2

I thought you knew better then that Casimir but I'll just leave it here.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #2842 on: November 12, 2012, 03:05:49 pm »
nah Kuoin: I am merely trying to help him. Read what he posts: Pure rage, insults to my family etc. All I reply with is that he should find a hobby outdoors.

Casi: No need to lock it, I linked the thread to Meow earlier today, under the new rules Gnjus shouldnt be typing anything for a good few days to come.

BACK to whats important: Sure none of you wants MW Bec for 2 LP's? Ill put it on the market tomorrow if noone says they need it.

i will give you my shield but i need all your gold because I will probably never sell that off

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline PranceAlot

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • GLORY OR DEATH
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prance
« Reply #2843 on: November 12, 2012, 03:50:37 pm »
Let me teach you a lesson, you little son-of-a-miserable-whore-who-should've-been-better-if-she-never-gave-birth-to-any-children-at-all-instead-of-heaving-so-much-troubles-delivering-such-a-failure-onto-this-world: You fucking tea-timing retard QML-ed a player who was persistently fighting his enemies, if you weren't so retarded you could've seen it with your own two eyes, but oh: sorry, you're a fucking BLIND GUY (READ=COMPLETELY FUCKING STUPID IMBECILE WHO CANT EVEN DRINK HIS OWN TEA WITHOUT SPILLING IT ACROSS HIS KEYBOARD AND THUS CAUSING HIS POSTS TO LOOK EVEN MORE RETARDED THEN THEY SHOULD!!!!!!). You fucking poor excuse for a living being. Judging by your writing style on this forum I'd say your mother is just about my size, let me be your substitute father and give you a little bit of advice: DO WHAT YOU DID AGAIN PLEASE, SO I CAN FUCK YOUR MOTHER AGAIN AND MAKE SOMETHING MORE SMARTER THE NEXT TIME SHE GIVES ME THE URGE TO GIVE HER ONE !!!!!!

Fucking retard, just go ahead and QML someone again, can't wait to see how long it will take before you get banned.
Seriously Templars: are you so fucking desperate for numbers that you recruit fucking idiots in your ranks ?

Wow i'm glad i looked into this forum.. Is this the Gnjus i know? DID you start drinking again? You're a family man Gnjus! Set a good example, even tho it's kinda funny to read this type of shit from time to time this kinda scares me. Never seen you rage like this, ever. Maybe you shouldn't have come back to cRPG?  :|

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: November 12, 2012, 04:03:33 pm »
i will give you my shield but i need all your gold because I will probably never sell that off

Problem is: Your shield is ugly :D

No seriously now, I could raise 100k probably, But I have so many things I want to loom Im hoping for 2 LP's...

Im writing now from McDonalds carpark (free wifi), when I get home later I'll come on teamspeak and we can have a proper discussion, I don't want your shield if it is going to be a problem for you Bob, we'll talk later :D
I don't know enough

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #2845 on: November 13, 2012, 10:53:26 pm »
+3
Did they serve beer or other alcohol in Mcdonalds in Spain? Do you really want to discuss trade with Booby in polinglish? ;)

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #2846 on: November 14, 2012, 09:30:03 pm »
Did they serve beer or other alcohol in Mcdonalds in Spain? Do you really want to discuss trade with Booby in polinglish? ;)
200k is not soo much :P

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Rubicon

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • perfect & modest
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rubicon, COCKY, Rubicav
« Reply #2848 on: November 20, 2012, 08:24:54 pm »
Ty for bumping, still this is Templar thread not SB

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #2849 on: November 20, 2012, 08:25:18 pm »
I guess your outright heresy was enough for you to be considered by some of our more fanatical members.  So be it.
Turtles