Author Topic: Maybe FIX THE GAME?!  (Read 58285 times)

Offline Tindel

• Earl
  • Renown: 333
  • Infamy: 238
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tindel
Re: Maybe FIX THE GAME?!
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2018, 10:47:30 pm »
Wow, this community is so full of salty tears I think I'm gonna drown, do you guys think the Deve don't already know that the current balance is bugged? How many threads do you need to make? Its funny cuz the only reason they even messed with the balance in the first place was because the 1000 posts a day we've been getting for the last month crying about ranged and shit. Why couldn't you idiots just enjoy the mod instead of just bitching about everything?
Current devs been putting in months of unpaid time and effort into reviving the mod....and what did the community do in return? What they always did......bitch and moan.....bunch of ungrateful bottom feeding cunts

The game was "abandoned" because it was fucking ruined into oblivion.
Its like the dev team is made up of the krems clan, that retarded.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2018, 10:56:47 pm »
+1
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2018, 11:20:22 pm »
+10
same shit, different year.  :rolleyes:

Players with no technical aptitude being dummies and ranting about something they don't know and never even bothered to learn about.

Let's just delete 3-4 years of code from 10+ other devs and hope it matches 2013 gameplay....
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2018, 11:52:17 pm »
I would like to see a gradual move towards 2012 version of balance, but we have too many goodies like nudging, rolling and all the extra equipment now to just jump back.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2018, 11:54:42 pm »
+3
I would like to see a gradual move towards 2012 version of balance, but we have too many goodies like nudging, rolling and all the extra equipment now to just jump back.

Moving back to 2012 balance would mean to revert 6 years of nerfs on all classes, including ranged and cavalry classes. Be ready for high amounts of screeching if it were to happen.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2018, 12:14:39 am »
+2
Moving back to 2012 balance would mean to revert 6 years of nerfs on all classes, including ranged and cavalry classes. Be ready for high amounts of screeching if it were to happen.

Yeah, i did make a huge post about wanting melee balance similar to 2012 times. I would be fine with cav and archery too for the most part. I mean us shogunates back then (may have been pre 2012) werent even allowed shields in our theme, and back then archery was insane yet we still won. I dont see going back as a realistic thing happening though, but i do dream.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2018, 12:25:54 am »
+1
The game was "abandoned" because it was fucking ruined into oblivion.
Its like the dev team is made up of the krems clan, that retarded.

Go back into your hole ragenerd, nobody likes you here and nobody gives a shit about your opinion. you was a whiny little bitch back in hre and you're still a little whiny bitch now. if you hate the mod, Devs, players so much then why are you even here? Do us all a favour and fuck off.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2018, 12:30:33 am »
+10
The mod was barely functional when Prof started working on it; no DTV, no strat, WSE2 broken etc. The number of fixes he has implemented in such a sort period of time is unseen in cRPG history. He admits that not every patch has worked as intended, but actually cares enough to spend fuck loads of his own time trying to improve things.

When Horns gave up on cRPG and it was looking like the NA servers would be shut down, who else put their hand up to be a lead developer? We aren't always going to agree with every change that is made, but I think we can all agree that it's a great thing that someone is still working on the mod at all.

Tindel, Maybe INSTEAD OF BEING A RETARDED FUCK FACE, POST SOME ACTUAL FEEDBACK AND SUGGEST WAYS A PATCH COULD BE IMPROVED. THESE AUTISTIC QQ THREADS GET US LITERALLY NOWHERE

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2018, 02:07:06 am »
Can't it? You have forgotten the face of your father.

My point was that the playerbase is never going to look like it did in 2011/12. Sure, it could be set back to the way it was back then, I didn't play a whole lot back then so I'd be interested in seeing how it is as a player that isn't completely new.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2018, 02:49:45 am »
+3
People who have never gave anything to the community, blame me for the broken balance...

Really, Corsair?

What have you ever gave to c-rpg?

Nothing.

Do u want a shortlist of the things I have given?

- 3 jousting tournaments, with MW items as prizes, that belonged to me.
 - 1 huge 1v1 tournament, with MW items again as prizes, some were mine, some were donated.
 - Multiple suggestions of mine were implemented to the mod (Name changes to armours, more 0 shield skill shields.
 - Multiple suggestion threads of new armours & gear, that Ive spent hours searching for in various forums.

Hell, even today I have made some suggestions that are in consideration.

Decrease of the respec time, thats me.
Exchange on the marketplace, even though I wanted 1 free per week, the devs already suggested that soon you will be able to buy one for an X amount of gold.

Seriously, corsair, youre trash, I have given more to c-rpg, with all my "30" accounts, than you and your shitty clan will ever give.
Want someone to blame? Blame the robin hood wannabes who literally destroy the fun of c-rpg, not me, aint your scapegoat.

The only thing you are known for, is your retarded alt, were you roleplay a cow. Fucking stupid.

I like to think that over the years i've helped out with my natural good looks, wit and charm
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2018, 07:35:33 am »
+3
My point was that the playerbase is never going to look like it did in 2011/12.
^ Even if it was possible for the game to get COMPLETELY reverted back to the "golden age" the player base will never be anywhere near it ever again because, the amount of players that quit because "omg i fuckin hate this update im never touchin this game ever again!!!!!" doesn't compare to the amount of people that just quit because the game's gonna eventually be boring as fuck no matter what. The only way the mods gonna keep kicking, is if devs like professor and (holy shit i can't believe im gonna say it) james that like one acre dude that keeps reviewing the mod on moddb every day, actively bring in new players and attempt to retain them by changing shit so they don't immediately get bored and frustrated by us cRPG veterans rolling them. Professors at least doing something to get the mod going  The mod was ded before he rose to power, and the numbers now probably aren't too bad, always see a high pop on eu.(idk how many people are on NA normally now(since im fucking banned till june LOL)) The past isn't going to solve all of cRPG's problems, so might as well try some new shit.
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 07:40:02 am by SugarHoe »

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2018, 12:14:09 pm »
+5
I like to think that over the years i've helped out with my natural good looks, wit and charm

u also promoted cow cav,  which imo is number 1 achievement since dec 2010
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2018, 01:08:12 pm »
+4
u also promoted COWVALRY,  which imo is number 1 achievement since dec 2010

Moo
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2018, 01:29:16 pm »
+3
I have seen that heraldic bovine banner. Tbh it provides excellent cowmooflage.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2018, 01:31:41 pm »
+2
I miss the tuxedo banner on the heraldic armours
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.