Author Topic: How to get banned until summer (NA)  (Read 2858 times)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: How to get banned until summer (NA)
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2018, 08:33:03 pm »
+3
That was eInsightful.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2018, 11:50:04 pm »
haha xd

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2018, 11:52:27 pm »
How to fuck up ur life:

MA for 6 months, fuck a whole faction on ur own.

Git rekt.

Give away all of ur +3s and ask to be banned

Don't get banned

Get addicted again but with no +3s.

Still topping scoreboard without +3s what does that say about you?

Meet me in eu3 noob

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2018, 11:53:46 pm »
as a certified shitpsychologist, i can only confirm that cikel is suffering from dissociative internet identity disorder (DIID)

he currently manifests himself with 3 different ePersonalities:

a) the eVictim - internalizes internet attacks, greatly affecting ePersonal state of mind
b) the eRemorseful - is wholly upset of what has happened in the past few months regarding eDrama, tries to reconcile with itself and the others around it so that it may return to good standing.
c) the eVindictive - resorts to eBullying and tantalizing others for pleasure, the embodiment of antagonistic ideals that the other personalities clash with; cause of great internal eTurmoil

interesting internet client to be sure, it's recommended that those reading should be cautious in your interactions with this troubled person.

hahah go e skey some more and gank nakeds to boost ur kd xdxdxdxdxd

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2018, 12:05:27 am »
as a certified shitpsychologist, i can only confirm that cikel is suffering from dissociative internet identity disorder (DIID)

a) the eVictim - internalizes internet attacks, greatly affecting ePersonal state of mind
b) the eRemorseful - is wholly upset of what has happened in the past few months regarding eDrama, tries to reconcile with itself and the others around it so that it may return to good standing.
c) the eVindictive - resorts to eBullying and tantalizing others for pleasure, the embodiment of antagonistic ideals that the other personalities clash with; cause of great internal eTurmoil

interesting internet client to be sure, it's recommended that those reading should be cautious in your interactions with this troubled person.

and when you posted in the faction hall about what those assholes were saying about me was that just you trying to garner upvotes LOL fucking switch sides more noob

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2018, 04:01:35 am »
+1

damn dude i think you nailed it lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login