Author Topic: Sugar, Assington, and thicc_papi_Cochese  (Read 3852 times)

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Sugar, Assington, and thicc_papi_Cochese
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2018, 11:04:20 pm »
just like bronto said, unless youre me, cochese or assington please refrain from polluting this thread with your spam and where did i personally insult you?

u right im sorry i will stop posting!

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2018, 11:05:01 pm »
u right im sorry i will stop posting!
no bro youre the one thats right i take it back keep posting
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2018, 01:43:42 am »
Thank you for response Assington. I will take what you've said into consideration. For now you will both remain banned and on Monday I will come to an official decision. I am glad that both you and sugar are at least understanding where you've gone wrong and I truly hope you are making a change for the better. I think you are. I'll keep you posted and will PM you each Monday. I will also unlock this one last time to publicly display your outcomes.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2018, 02:36:13 pm »
After thinking about this all weekend and the response I've gotten in this thread I've decided to do what's best for the mod and the community. That being said, thicc_papi_Cochese will be globally banned and never able to be used to multiaccount, ban evade again.

Sugar and Assington, 4 months was a bit extreme, but I felt like you guys just didn't give a shit so I hope you've learned your lessons. I will keep you both banned for one month instead. Your unban date is March 9th.

Please continue to do good for the mod as you have Assington, and Sugar, I hope you're going to change and be a more positive person in the community. Keep in mind that if you do get banned in the future, you will be held to a higher standard having gone through this already.

Thank you to everyone who provided valuable input and all the shit posters for posting shit. Move along now. Case Closed.