Author Topic: Sugar, Assington, and thicc_papi_Cochese  (Read 3856 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Sugar, Assington, and thicc_papi_Cochese
« on: February 09, 2018, 03:34:31 pm »
You have hereby been banned from the game until June 9th. Why you might be asking yourselves? It's because you've both been logging into and using thicc_papi_Cochese and the thread where someone asked who he was prompted me into an investigation. I have screen shots of both of your IP's logging into the character and playing as him in game. If you'd like to explain how that could've possibly happened I'm all ears but the proof is right in front of me. I was going to ban you for much longer for the multi-accounting and both of your track records but after discussing this with the other admins and viewing the state of the player base (or lack there of) I've decided I will be merciful. Cochese, your multi-account is permanently banned. If there is an actual thicc_papi_Cochese please feel free to reach out to me and I will hear your point in this. Other than that, have a great day and focus hard on your studies since crpg won't be a distraction for you until summer.

Bronto

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Sugar, Assington, and thicc_papi_Cochese
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 04:32:48 pm »
Dreams do come true

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 04:36:08 pm »
Bronto I know you're a good man, but can you just let crpg be crpg? Do you believe your head admin services help the mod population or is the goal to uphold mod integrity / morality?

I have no idea the story behind this ban, but banning 2 retards for ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY DAYS that play on NA daily hurts really fucking bad. Depending on the story please consider adjusting the length/girth of the bans significantly.

▲ ▲
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 04:37:10 pm »
Don't cave bronto stay strong brother

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 05:28:02 pm »
damn na population is now down 60%

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 05:39:37 pm »
Banned til summer, ouch. I wonder if the mod will even make it til summer.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2018, 06:22:33 pm »
Hey sugar I'd rather be a SandMan than a BannedMan XDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXXDXDXDXDXD

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2018, 06:23:09 pm »
if we are being 100% honest, its for the best for them

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2018, 06:25:12 pm »
#FreeSugar(FromTheClutchesofCRPG)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2018, 06:49:36 pm »
Haha those fucking cheaters.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2018, 07:08:25 pm »
Bronto I know you're a good man, but can you just let crpg be crpg? Do you believe your head admin services help the mod population or is the goal to uphold mod integrity / morality?

I have no idea the story behind this ban, but banning 2 retards for ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY DAYS that play on NA daily hurts really fucking bad. Depending on the story please consider adjusting the length/girth of the bans significantly.

Believe me Chester I talked about this in admin chat all week, ask anyone. The thing that really gets me is after all the things they said and did and acted all surprised to get punished for I still reached out to help them when they'd get banned. All the while, they were using this character to avoid the bans, still play the mod, and he's on the strat map. Is that fair to anyone else who gets banned and takes the punishment? I don't think so. My original thoughts were of a much lengthier ban and I've only left this open because I'm waiting for some type of response from them. I'm sure Assington will have a few choice words and Sugar will call me names or something. Either way, if they choose to take the high road, I'm still (against my better judgement) all ears. However that 4 month ban was a lot less than my original thinking. So thank the other admins for that, in particular, the one they shit on the most. James.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2018, 07:13:34 pm »
Yes two players will surely ruin the na population lmao

edit: well 3 considering their multi account LOL xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2018, 07:20:54 pm »
Honestly the fact that these blatant cheaters haven't be permanently deleted from the mod is fucking pathetic. This type of behavior from them is completely unacceptable, and thinking that they will ever reform themselves is delusional. Just perma them.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:16:57 pm by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2018, 07:29:32 pm »
Just wondering, with strat essentially dead and all, is multi-accounting much of an issue, other than the ban-dodging and playing dumb (rofl everyone knows yall can just IP track us, those tards)? I always thought multi-accounting was simply bad for the huge advantage you gain in strat. Using a backup account to dodge bans is obviously a more significant issue though.

But on that topic... I find it a little contradictory that we let people who are deemed bad enough to be permabanned to simply buy a new cd key and come back essentially as soon as they want, and yet we force people to serve the full length of their lesser bans, unable to "dodge" them by switching accounts.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 07:33:44 pm by Jona »

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2018, 07:48:05 pm »
Just wondering, with strat essentially dead and all, is multi-accounting much of an issue, other than the ban-dodging and playing dumb (rofl everyone knows yall can just IP track us, those tards)? I always thought multi-accounting was simply bad for the huge advantage you gain in strat. Using a backup account to dodge bans is obviously a more significant issue though.

But on that topic... I find it a little contradictory that we let people who are deemed bad enough to be permabanned to simply buy a new cd key and come back essentially as soon as they want, and yet we force people to serve the full length of their lesser bans, unable to "dodge" them by switching accounts.

Only Meow perma banned multi accounters and that largely stopped around 2014. That EU hero blackbird had a legit handful of multi accounts like a year ago and solo crushed the NA strat map while using them all like everyday. was he even banned? I know he thought he was going to be banned, but I don't remember him actually being banned (which is a good thing) how about ordering a cease and desist before 120 day banning.

Also, ban evading has been essentially encouraged in the past as you say. Admins would taunt perma'd offenders that they could either make a ban post or buy a new cd key to continue playing. The real penalty is losing your main character / main account. Obviously the new cd key accounts were on thin ice rule wise, prone to getting banned also.

Were the only real punishments ever given out for ban evading the ones on havelle and lemon? (who didn't have separate cd keys, just some sort of bug abuse)

▲ ▲