Poll

can you find it in ur hearts to sympathize with me? like the beast in beauty and the beast?

yes
2 (8.7%)
no
7 (30.4%)
i hate snakes too, assington, betrayal is the work of slaanesh
6 (26.1%)
assington for admin 2k18
8 (34.8%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: unban assington who is not a child, but in fact more mature, better looking, tal  (Read 878 times)

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
unban assington who is not a child, but in fact more mature, better looking, taller, funnier, better at melee, a compliment to this mod, and having of a far more HUNG peener than anyone who has spoken against him

I don't claim innocence for my crimes of double spawning, but I can't sleep anymore, I can't enjoy the same activities, songs, and hobbies that I did just 12 hours ago. Not because of the punishment for my crimes, but because of the betrayal of another.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

i have invited this little boy into my teamspeak to talk and laugh with me for years now and as of late this little mans visits to my channel have been more frequent and fraught with more laughter and giggles and fun. this little boy was a person i called FRIEND. i dont give that title out easily!!

I hopped on NA1 yesterday just after noon with sugarbiggums, thats right, just us two. I begin to post announcements on the cRPG steam page to get the server populated, like I always do because I am a compliment to this mod. People begin to show up slowly but surely. Among them, my good friend thryn, whom over the course of the last two weeks had become someone I called a pretty autistic and good friend. Thryn, along with other people were playing very unsavory classes, unhealthy for populating the server (meme horsebump cav, horse throwers, horse xbows, throwers). Maybe 5 out of 12 of the players online were melee classes. so I say in chat "hey guys playing those classes aren't good for getting people on the server" and in response my former friend thryn says "neither is having klaus on the server xddddd"

wowzers. i thought this guy was my friend.

a couple hours later im still burnin the midday crpg fuel trying to continue posting announcements, getting people on. A lot of people, thryn included are still playing unsavory class types for the relative server population. Im running out of spawn, typing in chat (not shittalk i dont do that anymore) and WHAM!!!! couch lance to the side of my face does 3/4 hp. I hadn't even had a chance to hit an enemy player or retaliate against the cav player who struck me. it was thryn!!!!

I'm thinking, "hey now, I try to keep the double spawn under control lately, im becoming a respectable player despite the vitriol that many spit at my name, so I really shouldn't double spawn. ut the DEDICATED, NON MEME CLASS PLAYER WHO STRIVES TO PURELY PLAY MELEE AS TO NOT APPEAR TO BE A HYPOCRITE (unlike thryn who plays cav and xbow to prove theyre OP but cant even get off the bottom half of the scoreboard) HAD to double spawn to actually have fun that round. Losing almost all of your hp before even getting a chance at a fight IS NOT FUN. so i double spawned, and thryn says "shits no cool bro" "im gonna ban thread you". like really? shits not cool? me double spawning without even doing a nudge worth of damage to the enemy team isn't cool, but playing three maps in a row doing nothing but horsebumping people off of a destrier is what respectable item balancers should do? What thryn and the other unsavory class players were doing in those 3 1/2 hours was far more detrimental to the health of this mod than ALL of the double spawning I HAVE EVER DONE.

yea double spawning is gay and i hate getting killed by someone and then seeing them double spawn after they die while i still sit in spectator, but I don't do that. I don't go RUSH into combat, kill people, get killed, double spawn, repeat. i double spawn when the cause of my death is so so so terrible that there is simply no other choice.

but alas i have been betrayed. banned for 3 days as a result of the betrayal of the person i called friend who is clearly not a friend anymore and apparently, based off of their actions, never was. i dont care about the ban time, i care about all of the snakes that have turned me into the HIEDEOUS BEAST i am today. every1 knows sparvico and i fucknng HATE each other, but did u know there was a time not too long ago when i talked 2 him and westwood in teamspeak like they were my own sisters? and then BAM!!!!! one day sparvico just bans me for some petty crime as if i was not his teamspeak3 battle buddy.

james. i thought james and i were good friends about a week ago, working together 2 populate the server at night by posting unyielding amounts of announcements on the crpg page, but one day, one fateful day i was brocoding albus in NA1 because im not a cuck dude i dont kill my friends the SECOND i see them even if they are on the other team. and then james and i are the last ones left on our team against albus and some archer on the other team. james is all like "asssington!!!! fight albus u fucking leecher!!!! u know i cant handle him in melee since he can left block!!!!!!!!" and then im like "YESSIR!!!!!!" and i charge in (too late to save james) but i charge in and fight albus only to be banned for 2 hours.

when u get betrayed by as many snakes as i have in this mod. u stop behaving like a person..... u turn into a hideous animal.... and every1 sees u as a hideous animal despite you being taller, better looking, funnier, more talented at melee (tops scoreboard as swashbuckler xddd) and a having a HUNG peener.

from now on out, call me assington the reptile RAVAGER the serpent SLAYER

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 04:06:04 pm by bensai »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
watch out for the slithering snakes bro free this man good essay

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
watch out for the slithering snakes bro free this man good essay

thanks oswald mosley, snakes are the reason you never restored the empire

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
significant megalomania, lack of empathy, ad hominems, victim blaming, deriding a "progressive movement" in america to stop people saying friend and bundle of sticks as ignorant, proudly talking about freedom of speech and business master's yet not realizing he is playing on a private server with a specific code of conduct he is violating, making the argument that going to a burger king and yelling MAKE A DELICIOUS MOTHERFUCKING WHOPPER YOU LAZY friend bundle of sticks to get better than expected lunch would be patriotic, undertones of legitimate misogyny, homophobia, and racism in every sentence

a+ would unban for entertaining essay, but as a mission statement on the life and times of spookisland and a personal philosophy it is hilariously awful

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
I'm sorry assington but this is the third ban this week, and at a time when myself and the other admins have never been more lenient with rule breaking. There is a point however when the line is crossed. You need a break. Go out to eat, read a book, talk a walk, whatever. We are actually very likely this time to still be here when your 3 days are up.

(click to show/hide)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"