Author Topic: cRPG EVENTS: COMING SOON TO A LAND NEAR YOU (January Events) NA/EU  (Read 1949 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
+9
Whats more fun than strategus, na1/eu1, eu7/na7, and sex combined? The answer is obvious of course! TOURNAMENTS AND EVENTS!

Here is the slate that I am thinking about:

Jan 6th: FFA match with prizes. Would take place on NA3/EU3 and I can run both if no EU event runners can make it. Just a simple FFA with prizes to the winners. Most likely do 3-5 rounds since a single round goes by pretty quick with a prize to each winner.

Jan 13th: Hide and Seek! Inspired by when the database is down, we will play on a biggish map and have 3-4 seekers. Everyone hides and the seekers seek. Hiders are naked with no weapons, seekers are naked with weapons. If you manage to kill the seeker you get to rehide but if you die you also die in real life... Winner is last lad found and we may do several rounds of this as well.

Jan 20th: DONKEY RACE! We have that donk race map, why not make use of it! Will just do one race with a prize since it takes a l ong time. Only donks, STF allowed, no weapons tho so you cant just ace your competitors

Jan 28th-29th: DUEL TOURNAMENT! I'll have sign ups for this soon, but this doesnt need much of an explanation. Show off your epeen!

NA/EU players are allowed to participate in both events if they want although if for some reason there is limited space then they will get booted in favor of regional players. All these events will be NA/EU. Give me feedback on the events and what you'd like to see in the future/for prizes. If you're interested in helping run these events please message me and I'm sure you can be compensated for missing out on the fun.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: cRPG EVENTS: COMING SOON TO A LAND NEAR YOU (January Events) NA/EU
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 11:56:22 pm »
Why cant the hiders get wooden daggers?
Why no camel races?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 12:03:38 am by Asheram »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 12:02:31 am »
+2
why cant the hiders get wooden daggers?
why no camel races?

answer to question 1: because lol idk punches are funnier

answer to question 2: donkeys are a meme because of donkey crew and also there is no camel race map. I am too lazy to make one but if someone makes one i will run it

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 12:03:46 am »
Should do a shirts vs skins- the shirt wearers with a cloth body armor and no leg armor and the skins with leather leg armor and everyone gets wooden daggers. And limit it to a stf char where all use the same build.
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 09:06:41 pm »
DUEL TOURNAMENT OR NOT TRISTAN? I GOT EPEEN BLUE BALLS RIGHT NOW

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 01:28:10 am »
+1
I would like to request a "13th Warrior" event. Thirteen players on one side one of which is wearing saracen gear the others vikingish medium to heavy non plate gear, on the other side as many players as possible or respawns like in strat to make it feel like the end of the movie overrun by a Wendol horde.
The Wendol horde wearingvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
 brandishing spears and clubs and sword and riding non heavy horses. Make one bear armor with antlers to represent the Wendol leader. Objective kill the saracen or the Wendol leader to win.

Thank you that is all. :D
PENDULUM