Author Topic: Who took my characters?  (Read 2407 times)

Offline Horns

• Count
  • Renown: 207
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I am that horns guy.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Horns
Re: Who took my characters?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2017, 08:45:37 pm »
Caught me?  Do you know what a joke is?  Do you think anyone would be stupid enough to buy looms anymore?  Also, none of my characters have looms on them, I don't have looms.

Good to see that joking is bannable but saying N I G G E R S is essentially encouraged in this garbage community run by fucking idiots.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2017, 08:46:09 pm »
I am looking at them on Dupre's key right now lol. He said he tried to do it in discord and warned him 2 times and then took action on the third. He isn't the hero Murdertron needed but he is the one he deserved.

He should sold them on the Chinese server, according to Yuang they sell them all the time there.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2017, 08:53:26 pm »

Hi Murdertron.  In order to properly represent you in this case, I need to determine some facts.  Dupre The arresting officer claims to have warned you twice about the joking -- can you recall or confirm receipt of these warnings?

Secondly, a witness that can corroborate the arresting officer's testimony says there were looms on the characters that were confiscated.  You claim to have no looms -- is that because the characters with looms were removed from your possession (so you NOW have no looms), or do you maintain that NONE of your characters at any time had any looms?

Remember, it's important to be honest with your attorney.

No, I didn't see any of Dupre's warnings.  The CRPG discord moves too fast for me to keep up with any of it, as you know, I have a slow reading speed.  Perhaps if he had PMed me, I would be able to reach such warnings appropriately in a timely manner.  I gave all of my looms to a buddy before I quit crpg last time, so to my knowledge, I had no looms left.  Dupre merely moved/deleted my characters who had any generations on them.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2017, 08:58:08 pm »
No, I didn't see any of Dupre's warnings.  The CRPG discord moves too fast for me to keep up with any of it, as you know, I have a slow reading speed.  Perhaps if he had PMed me, I would be able to reach such warnings appropriately in a timely manner.  I gave all of my looms to a buddy before I quit crpg last time, so to my knowledge, I had no looms left.  Dupre merely moved/deleted my characters who had any generations on them.

Congratulations!  I think you have a case.  With some finagling and a minor bribe, I may be able to get you back on track with an apology/unban essay.  Let me draft an injunction and send to his highness the judge.

You are a mostly upstanding citizen, and I remember the good you did for the community in terms of strat XP battles, which I remember quite fondly.  This will look good for you too.  Remember to wear a tie to the hearing, and get a haircut.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2017, 09:01:29 pm »
give him run

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2017, 09:01:41 pm »

Offline Penitent

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2017, 09:10:52 pm »
I've sent a polite request to the judge/jury/executioner on your behalf.  I spilled some coffee on it, but it like..only got on half so it's still ok.

Of course, you only have to pay if the case ends in your favor.

Offline Penitent

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2017, 09:33:37 pm »
So...um...Murdertron, I got a reply from the judge in my inbox.  Honestly, we're lucky to have even gotten a reply at all, and I didn't really have a plan if this should happen.

So, anyways, I've been enlightened on some circumstances due to your priors...and um...well...all this is way above my pay grade.  I mean, I barely passed the BAARE.  I know it's usually the "BAR" but I took my exam in an unincorporated area and...well I digress.

My last advice to you as your acting attorney is to PM Dupre directly and see what, if anything, can be done.  REMEMBER: Tie.  Haircut.

I'm outta here.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2017, 09:46:08 pm »
"Hi Penitent,

I appreciate you taking the time to try and figure out this situation. Unfortunately Murdertron will not have his characters or looms back until he chats with me about it. I warned Murdertron 3 times before taking action, even warning him that I'm going to take all his looms and characters but he kept spamming "selling my 42 looms for usd, using paypal". He also went further into a conversation with a player inquiring about it. This is obvious to me that he didn't care at the moment but now that crpg is active, he wants to play again so he's playing the innocent victim trying to create noise in the forums so the players like yourself can back him up or try to get him unbanned. Murdertron already has an extensive ban background with over 15 bans along with a permaban that was placed for fucking with strat  by multi accounting.I was nice enough to give him another chance by unbanning all his accounts but what I should of done is talk to him first before unbanning so that I may make a deal.

I'm very reasonable in most situations but for this I have to be strict. I could get in trouble along with chadz if this transaction ever happen.

below is his discord ban message that he also received when he was banned.
BAN REASON
Selling digital pixels for fiat money"

Any multi-accounting I was accused and banned for was by a rogue admin who got deadminned for it amongst other offenses.  You also have to remember that 15 bans in 5 years is not excessive at all.  If you actually though I was going to sell looms, you would simply watch my transation log and ban me for actually doing it and anyone who traded me for looms with for non-reasonable prices.  Dupre, please end your personal agenda with me and restore my characters.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2017, 09:51:05 pm »
Any multi-accounting I was accused and banned for was by a rogue admin who got deadminned for it amongst other offenses.  You also have to remember that 15 bans in 5 years is not excessive at all.  If you actually though I was going to sell looms, you would simply watch my transation log and ban me for actually doing it and anyone who traded me for looms with for non-reasonable prices.  Dupre, please end your personal agenda with me and restore my characters.

You could of just pmed me to talk about it but now you're just being a little baby about it. Closing thread.
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Penitent

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2017, 09:51:24 pm »
MURDERTRON That letter was shared with you in confidence!  You are to PM Dupre (emphasis on the P)!  It is highly inadvisable to disregard your attorney's advising!

You're on your own, kid!

As your former attorney I advise you to delete that section of personal correspondence!