Author Topic: unban me plz  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Rest_in_Peace

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild
  • Game nicks: Rest_in_Peace
unban me plz
« on: March 06, 2017, 11:00:53 pm »
unban me plz

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: unban me plz
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 11:04:40 pm »
wow that was fast
i hereby unban you thereafter

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
Re: unban me plz
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 11:44:37 pm »
27 bans on record. You already had an essay ban.

I am not sure what you are even trying to achieve here ... you obviously dont care about any rules at this point, you are constantly trying to be edgy and provocative and when somebody is threatening to ban you, you act like you dont care, just to come back here immediately to beg for mercy.

Just re-read your unban essay:

I slowly started to create my own rules and it quickly escalated into me being a nuisance  hard. I think I broke almost every rule atleast once in my ‘cRPG career’ (fuck that sounds so fucking gay). I played every day like 3/4 hours and I didn’t always break the rules or went too far with my trolling. I also loved to actually tryhard in the game and wreck as many players as possible in one round. The trolling and the tryharding alternated and I always went as far as possible to harass and provoke not only admins but also ‘regular’ players. It began with harassing and provoking the people I personally disliked because of whatever reason. This slowly went into me harassing people that never did or say anything against me just for ‘fun’ (well I had alot of fun but I don’t think they conceived it as fun).

Sounds familiar ?

So no, no unban. Ban is only 2 days but even with the game "being dead", I wont see that as a reason not to apply longer bans if you keep hurting the few people who are still left.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login