Author Topic: Germany going for the triple  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
Germany going for the triple
« on: July 25, 2016, 01:29:01 am »
+1
http://news.sky.com/story/one-dead-after-explosion-at-german-restaurant-10511772

Reports are saying it was not a gas leak and that it was a bomb/explosive device.

I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Germany going for the triple
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 01:47:16 am »
No from what i read he had a disagreement with the lady before attacking. IE just a guy that overreacted. They are also saying had no links to any organization.

Forgot about that attack when writing title
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 01:53:02 am »
Nice truck guy didn't either, he was a demented individual. Anyhow all this incidents ad fuel to the fire on both sides, we are threading a thin line.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 02:00:59 am »
Sadly as long as the airstrikes continue to flatten homes and blast humans to pieces every day, I dont see an end to the "Terror" attacks and "Lone wolf" attacks.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/20/us-airstrike-allegedly-kills-56-civilians-in-northern-syria.

PS: Death toll up at around 160 and afew hundreds wounded from one day of bombardments on one city/town which has been hit around 400-500 times in the last 1-2 months.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 1447
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 02:05:38 am »
Soon it'll be like in movies, mass hysteria people running everywhere while you go to the basement to clean grandpas old hunting rifle.

I call dibs on Bjord, you can have others.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 02:27:19 am »
+1
Sadly as long as the airstrikes continue to flatten homes and blast humans to pieces every day, I dont see an end to the "Terror" attacks and "Lone wolf" attacks.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/20/us-airstrike-allegedly-kills-56-civilians-in-northern-syria.

PS: Death toll up at around 160 and afew hundreds wounded from one day of bombardments on one city/town which has been hit around 400-500 times in the last 1-2 months.

Maybe people should stop believing T propaganda. Suddenly they care about their own civilians after years of slaughtering them like cattle and using them as human shields the entire conflict.

Here are their "women" https://www.rt.com/news/352950-isis-women-disguise-manbij/

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/isis-uses-civilians-as-human-shields-in-syrian-city-us-military-official-1435014

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 02:34:42 am »
So you totally regret that an airstrike killed all those people ? They just all dropped dead and around 60 of them just randomly shattered into hundreds of pieces.?

" Suddenly they care about their own civilians after years of slaughtering them like cattle and using them as human shields the entire conflict. "

So according to this a mother that was leaving the city/town was using her baby as a shield. Where the people of Syria also using other humans as shields when hospitals were blown up. ?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 02:38:26 am by Flans »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 02:40:37 am »
Nice truck guy didn't either, he was a demented individual.

You know what's not helping the steps over the thin line? Morons spreading propaganda written by piece of shit regressive apologists.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2016, 02:47:02 am »
Hysterical sissy fits are the way to go, you're right.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2016, 02:48:57 am »

Fuck you you piece of shit. How exactly are any of the 2nd and 3rd generation parasite "french"morrocan and algerian terrorists that killed hundreds of my people victims of this in any way? How were they affected in any way? How is it blowback? Explain it to me you bird brained cunt.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2016, 02:50:46 am »
Hysterical sissy fits are the way to go, you're right.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/evidence-shows-meticulously-planned-nice-attack/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36814851

http://www.thelocal.fr/20141103/terrorist-attacks-foiled-in-france

But you read some regressive rag report mere hours afterwards and never read anything again because you're a dumb piece of shit, of course I should take your incredibly well informed "opinions" completely seriously. I understand, ADD attention span of retards, not your fault. Quick, something shiny, go chase it.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2016, 03:01:02 am »
thx Dr. Oberyn for diagnosing me, I promise I'll be a good boy and take my pills.

Allow me to return the favor

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Hysterical+personality+disorder

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2016, 03:03:24 am »
Fuck you you piece of shit. How exactly are any of the 2nd and 3rd generation parasite "french"morrocan and algerian terrorists that killed hundreds of my people victims of this in any way? How were they affected in any way? How is it blowback? Explain it to me you bird brained cunt.

You are very educated. I guess being from an inbred family and living in a shithole does that to you. Very easy if you don't want to be killed don't kill hundreds of people then say life is sacred. Also they might not be directly affected by that blast however they might be connected to the hundred thousands of North Africans the France killed.Or maybe they think like your government and just like killing people.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2016, 03:05:28 am »
I like how you avoided aknowledging how utterly, pathetically ignorant you were of even the most basic facts, yet still felt compelled to parrot apologist bullshit propaganda. Maybe you'd like to report on how the Orlando shooter was just a closeted my old friend, to really show your regressive bonafides? I do so look forward to seeing the cognitive dissonance plastered proudly by morons after every single islamic terrorist attack, really reinforces every my convictions that much more.