• cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
Really?
« on: May 04, 2016, 06:05:49 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved: Dynamics_BRD
2. Name of offending character(s): Havelle, Daruvian, Cup457, and several other of their faction members using pseudonyms
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 7:40 pm PST NA3
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. They pollbanned entire enemy roster off multiple different people initiated but they all worked together and did it on enemy side when they started losing bad like scrubs.  Most of them have long ban history for trolling and griefing.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.: They cheat a lot in strat, one of the reasons they rage-quitted before: poor losers.
6. Multiple Screenshots: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players that can witness what happened: Sir_Spacey, Dunsparrow, EarthGeoDude_Da_Defender, Sir_Waterbus_BRD, LucineTheLastSquid

I want another admin to deal with this and hand out real punishments not a fucking 1 day ban for shit that takes weeks if my months to achieve. It's obvious that Sparvico is being biased and lenient ok the punishments. Last time something like this happend Schoi was perma banned at least I think he was idk really. Oh and Sparvico fuck off and do your job instead of handing our free passes to your buddies. What kind of admin gives a 1 day ban for this fuckery.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 06:10:20 am by Dynamics_BRD »

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
Re: Really?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 06:14:55 am »
Quote from: Sparvico
Ideally I would be able to see who actually put up the polls and ban only those people because as far as I know the server doesn't record how people vote in the logs. I can't see the logs anyhow and it is fairly clear that this was a real team effort. That said it's a fairly minor offense in the grand scheme of things, so more than a day for anyone is silly.

..Did you look at the picture? TopKuk and Cup457 initiated those two polls and everyone on their team hit 1 both times (see how the percentage raised when we lost a player? Amazing, isn't it?) As for it being a minor offense, this was an easy victory for attackers granting us another fief...minor offense? How is this in any way minor?

Oh, and can you really not figure out who Masshole_Footsoldier_1 would be, or are you even trying?

Also, it looks like Autismo wasn't there for the battle also

E:

Quote from: Sparvico
That said it's a fairly minor offense a major offense but the first in it's type for these people this calendar year (as far as I can tell) so in accordance with my ban scale the people I can see the names of have been banned for 24 hours.

Oh right, so because they haven't had other poll infractions they only get a slap on the wrist. Makes sense, totally fair admin is fair
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 06:19:14 am by Earthdforce »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: Really?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 06:26:55 am »
topkuk is a pseudonym and therefor I can't look up his actual name or key, as I don't have the required admin permissions. I amended the part where I said it was a minor offense, kesh pointed out it wasn't and he was right.

Mcdeath has been impersonated aplenty in the past and just because it's probably him isn't good enough.

Autismo wasn't there for the battle but he told me over steam he was complicit in the plot, so he gets a day.

In regards to the lengths of the bans this is my stated system for offenses that you can find in my feedback thread:

Ban Scale
Minor Infraction
1st Offense: Warning
2nd Offense: 24 Hour ban
Every following offense doubles the ban time of the previous one
Major Infraction
1st Offense: 24 Hour Ban
2nd Offense: 72 Hour ban
Every following offense doubles the ban time of the previous one

Infractions that occurred over one calendar year ago have no bearing on the offense number a person is on.

Repeated offenses only increase the severity of the ban time if the specific infraction is in fact the same as the previous one.

None of the players I can see the name of have a poll abuse offense within the last year, as such they are on their first infraction in my ban system. Please direct all further criticism to my feedback thread.

Additionally:
(click to show/hide)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login