Author Topic: Admin, rules, minor announcemets  (Read 34055 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Admin, rules, minor announcemets
« Reply #195 on: May 05, 2016, 04:30:52 pm »
As the person you are undoubtedly referencing here, I just got to laugh. You just insulted how many people with that jab? Probably people who are your friends and maybe even family members. Very funny Kesh, but also very sad.

Lol, had to reply to this super smug idiot.

My father and 3 uncles served in vietnam and every single one would support me in saying that war was complete idiocy.  Nationalism is just fasccism wearing a pretty dress.  America has not had a defensive war in over 70 years, supporting 70 years of wars favoring a few Republican politicians is hardly patriotism (standing up against them killing others for their own economic benefit would be).  Not that different from the civil war where only 5% were slave owners and these rich elites got a bunch of uneducated farmers to go fight a war to protect their own wealthy interests.

Why do you think they train you to shoot without remorse using rationalization of "national pride" and "patriotism", much like roman soldiers were taught to invade and basically slaughter the "barbarians" and take their land for the glory of Rome.  Lets go attack Iraq and kill over 40,000 civilians (that includes many many women and children with hopes adn dreams, not even including those maimed) because baby Bush wants to finish his dad's war even though vast majority of terrorists came from his friends the Saudia Arabians and Obama's friends the Iranians.  But hey, foreigners lives are worth far less than 1 American soldier or citizen, right??

Its sad there are so few economic opportunities and these military recruiters haunt the high schools of the poorest communities and take advantage of them.  But don't worry some smug, idiotic bastard like Relit will tell them how they are serving their country by fighting a war for Dick Cheney and Haliburton without body armor because the money went to Boeing for a fail $50 billion jet since Boeing's lobbyists had a big influence on the Republicans choosing to fight the next war.

Relit, you are so brainwashed at this point you actually take pride in the incredibly broken and morally repugnant Republican military machine invading numerous countries often at random to serve their own wealthy interests in oil, etc.  Your self-righteousness as our practically consciptred poorest youths are forced to kill many innocent people for those interests tells me exactly what kind of person you are.  And saying this does not insult a person's "family" lol, it doesn't hide behind the pretty dress of fasccism, but instead feels a great sadness at what America has allowed itself to become - a new Imperialist state akin to Rome.

So go ahead and do another smug, idiotic response you brainwashed arrogant ass as you condone the deaths of tens of thousands of women and children for the simple crime of not being an American.  I am sure you were the same way as you made a bunch of 18 yr. olds too young to know better go kill a bunch of human beings for the crime of being middle-eastern as you bandied about word like Desert N-, just like you brag about in ts using that word you dumb fucking racist redneck Relit.

P.S. And yes, much of boot camp is training you to be malleable and not think for yourself so you don't question the shooting and killing. From your complete lack of creativity, I can only assume you dove into this propaganda head first.  Feel free to try your best to reply with your brainwashed propaganda about "freedom fries" and such, I'm sure we will see your "creative and intelligent" response, lol
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:50:35 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 05, 2016, 04:54:43 pm »
+7
This thread just reached new levels of [insert derogatory term here].

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #197 on: May 05, 2016, 05:51:09 pm »
+13
Jesus fuck this is just embarrassing at this point
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.