Author Topic: Unban Wrongfully Banned Cassander  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Cassander

• ☑ Galactic President
  • Renown: 68
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Wrongfully Banned Cassander
« on: April 06, 2016, 02:21:44 am »
(click to show/hide)

Glad the best admin in the game can get called out for being clueless then proceed to make rules up and ban me for following the rules. I was banned even after i pointed out that i had not broke a single rule and had not ment to disrespect said admin in anyway. 10/10 IGN glad Crpg has the capacity to have one solid admin "Desire" that actually knows and follows the rules.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 02:26:24 am by Cassander »

Offline Cassander

• ☑ Galactic President
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unaban Wrongfully Banned Cassander
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 02:23:15 am »
Wish i had been pointed to one rule that i broke i would have gladly accepted my ban if one had been pointed out

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: Unban Wrongfully Banned Cassander
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 02:37:41 am »
Ban polls are for when people are actually breaking the server rules and no admin is on. I'll admit to very poor handling of the situation, however you did break the rules by ban polling zlotz.

Should I have know better than to make a joke in chat? Apparently so. You should also have know better than to expect the poll to be anything but accepted given the rampant anti zlotz sentiment.

In any event the ban is for 1 hour, go have some dinner and you'll be unbanned by the time you get back.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cassander

• ☑ Galactic President
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 03:06:16 am »
Got to say the entire situation was fabricated by you Sparvico i said kick or ban as a meme then you agreed. I broke 0 rules you handle the situation poorly and got called out for it, poor admin work yet again by the steller admin force is the legitimate ban reason.

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 03:15:13 am »
Get fucked cassander

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2016, 03:24:05 am »
I also said it as a joke, you then actually put up the poll, which is taking the joke to far and breaking the rules in regards to ban polls. You absolutely knew it was a joke when I said it, and had I know you would act on it I never would have said it. Forgive me again for making a joke and not checking to make sure the ban polls weren't enabled. I mean they almost never are.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 03:28:17 am »
I also said it as a joke, you then actually put up the poll, which is taking the joke to far and breaking the rules in regards to ban polls. You absolutely knew it was a joke when I said it, and had I know you would act on it I never would have said it. Forgive me again for making a joke and not checking to make sure the ban polls weren't enabled. I mean they almost never are.

Sparvico, you're telling me that you ACTUALLY SAID kick or ban in NA1?

Fucking disgusting behavior you god-awful shitlord, how could you embarrass me in front of the entire cRPG community, as your ostensible nerd marshall?

Cassander, you should remain confident that Sparvico will be spoken to harshly and penalized no less than a loom point for donation to under-privileged players for this. This behavior is absolutely unacceptable. I sincerely apologize for his sole responsibility for your ban of an hour. Which, by the way, is EXTRAORDINARY punishment for an infraction of this calibre. A simple warning would have been sufficient; even a kick would have been abuse. But to receive a ban for AN HOUR?

Fucking injustice.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Cassander

• ☑ Galactic President
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 03:36:21 am »
The amount of time and the ban itself are not what im mad about its the simple fact that an admin started the whole situation then got called out for it, and then banned me for nothing but "Poll banning Zlotz" which isn't a valid reason considering he is the one who agreed said poll ban should be thrown up. As a joke or not he is in the wrong he agreed with me in admin chat which i take very seriously if he wanted to joke around he could have said something in normal chat which would have avoided the entire situation.

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2016, 03:40:21 am »
how was your stretch on the inside? you should have copped a plea with the pigs.

▲ ▲

Offline Cassander

• ☑ Galactic President
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2016, 03:41:54 am »
It was nice i had a cell mate one Tristan_of_Erzoth you might remember him as a former admin, i guess he was thrown in here after he told Dupre to "Euthanize Himself".