Author Topic: EU SCUM GETS CUCKED IN RESPONSE TO UNWARRANTED ATTACKS AGAINST DEFENSELESS YOSHI  (Read 2498 times)

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The People's Republic of Yoshi
  • Game nicks: Taril_Yoshi_III, Taril_the_Yoshi_Conscript
(click to show/hide)

In response to previous dwarven aggression against our poor afk Yoshis, we are taking the initiative against the barbarian scum. As you can see a dwarf under the name of "Ninja_Renay" attacked our Yoshi brethren while they were on holiday and cited "stealing s&d" as the reason, this was not possible due to the fact that HeadHunter_Yoshi was on holiday and Lysander_Yoshi doesn't even play Crpg. Such cowardice and betrayal will not and cannot be tolerated, therefore we seek reparations for the injustices done to the Yoshi people.
More news shall be reported from the front as it develops.

- Taril the Minister of Propaganda Truth

#REMEMBERYOSHI2014

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
I know I wasn't the only one that saw big cock in one of those tabs.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Bet you are wondering just how big
Leader of BS

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
I know I wasn't the only one that saw big cock in one of those tabs.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
So when headhunter was the only person in our fief our S&D just magically disappeared? Hate when that happens.....

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
So when headhunter was the only person in our fief our S&D just magically disappeared? Hate when that happens.....

See thats the flaw in this entire accusation:
1. When someone trades, they don't stay in a fief. Generally they move on to sell or buy in another area.
2. This assumes that the only players on the strat map are Yoshis and Dwarves, because apparently neutral and other traders do not exist.
3. If apparently HeadHunter was the one that "stole S&D", then for what reason did you attack Lysander Yoshi?

So yes you are correct that Bush did 9/11, there is a chocolate chip cookie base on the moon, and Yoshi clan stole your S&D in an effort to undermine the economic integrity of the Dwarven nation in order for Yoshi Clan to attack them while they are weakened.

Regardless, now glorious Yoshi conscripts must give their lives in defense of our people yet again. When will the attacks against our people end?

#REMEMBERYOSHI2014

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
far right tab tho
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
I'm actually like 75% sure that was Cassander and not a yoshi lmao

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
WAIT!

Why declare war so quick?  For a small percentage*  I will happily represent you since this was an unjustified attack
(click to show/hide)

We'll figure out the amount of men lost, the gear lost (probably peasant gear, but it has its value too), the value of the trade goods stolen (sell price, not buying price), time lost, punitive damages, emotional scarring, etc.

I'm thinking 600,000 silver would be a reasonable settlement.  After my cut, and the court costs and some administration fees, you could be taking home around 100,000 silver!

True, I tried that with LCO and it didn't work, but I'm pretty sure it was because they were all quitting at the time.  So think about it!

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
WAIT!

Why declare war so quick?  For a small percentage*  I will happily represent you since this was an unjustified attack
(click to show/hide)

Well I can't beat those rates considering you are the only strategus lawyer, but it is a bit late. We have decided that the reparation cost is a random village. OUR GLORIOUS HOMELAND THAT WAS STOLEN FROM US MANY DECADES AGO. LONG LIVE CHAIRMAN YOSHI!

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
WAIT!

(click to show/hide)

We'll figure out the amount of men lost, the gear lost (probably peasant gear, but it has its value too), the value of the trade goods stolen (sell price, not buying price), time lost, punitive damages, emotional scarring, etc.

I'm thinking 600,000 silver would be a reasonable settlement.  After my cut, and the court costs and some administration fees, you could be taking home around 100,000 silver!

True, I tried that with LCO and it didn't work, but I'm pretty sure it was because they were all quitting at the time.  So think about it!

I think you got lost in this war game on your way to Capitalism
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Cassander

• ☑ Galactic President
  • Renown: 68
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Depending on when the snd was "Stolen" it could have been me all strat i have stolen goods from enemies and friends, that's what happens when the whole map doesn't allow trade.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Can we just find out how big the cock was? it is the only thing remotely important in this thread.
Leader of BS

Offline Albus

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
"Nothing quite like the feeling of getting clotheslined by a six and a half foot longsword"-Brick_Cavity