Author Topic: #dream is alive  (Read 13106 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: #dream is alive
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2016, 12:17:15 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2016, 01:35:34 pm »
We are brought up with a sense of respect for women

Haha.. Sorry but Poland still has a lot to learn in that department. There's a lot of crap going on that would be unacceptable in Norway or most western countries i.ex.. I know from my friends experiences.

Basically, there's a lot of racism, bigotry and ignorance in Poland. Much more than in the west. It's natural of course, since it's one of the most ethnically homogeneous nations on earth. It seems to me that lack of immigration has become a single point of pride in many polish minds. Something absolutely ridiculous, since it's not something you have achieved as a nation, just a consequence of poverty, lack of travelling possibilities, historical cleaning of ethnicities, and a language barrier larger than most.

Now, what's going on in Sweden is of course another topic entirely..

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2016, 02:00:23 pm »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2016, 02:02:04 pm »
I remember our talk on Ukraine thread when I read your posts here. For once Thomek, you have in the person of Harpag, first hand knowledge of another country, not just your own point of view or an experience from an acquantaince. You could lean on that and soften the thinking "dem non-scandinavian countries in Eastern Europe are shitholes"  :P
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 02:08:09 pm by Butan »

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2016, 02:06:36 pm »
Who will save Europe the next time when they vote in Natzees as leaders? Russia, USA or China this time?

definitely neither of the shitheads running for your president, thats for sure.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2016, 02:21:37 pm »
+2
definitely neither of the shitheads running for your president, thats for sure.
Ace of Base will save Sweden

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2016, 02:24:46 pm »
I remember our talk on Ukraine thread when I read your posts here. For once Thomek, you have in the person of Harpag, first hand knowledge of another country, not just your own point of view or an experience from an acquantaince. You could lean on that and soften the thinking "dem non-scandinavian countries in Eastern Europe are shitholes"  :P

Actually, Thomek has first-hand experience of Poland, as I'm sure he can describe in more detail than I can.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2016, 02:28:48 pm »
+2

What are you talking about, I lived in Lodz, Poland for 7 years, and still do (when im not in Belfast).

It's only when I traveled to Russia for 2 weeks, that I realized Poland is actually western Paradise. :D  (And seriously, Poland is becoming a really nice place to live. I like it there very much!)

It's just that in some areas, specially mentality and organization, "Poland" still have a lot of progress to be made. Nothing wrong in saying that.

Russia and Ukraine however.. are lagging behind on a completely different level. They are not where they should be, economically, mentality wise, freedom, corruption, etc etc.. Their leaders since the fall of SU, have wasted a highly educated population, infrastructure and industry through terrible, corrupt and crime ridden policies. They are literally the worst and most corrupt of all the former SU nations. (Exept perhaps small fucked up places like transnitria and the like.. )
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 02:34:48 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2016, 02:32:18 pm »
+3
@Falka

You may have a right, generalization is wrong and it can be just illusion, but appearances are still preserved...

@Armpit

Draconian law is easy to write, but difficult to enforce.

In my opinion better is normal civilized law (I perceive Scandinavian community as the most civilized in whole world and lose your values is a big loss for everuone), but provided that it is perfectly enforceable and inevitable.

It's not quantum of the penalty but its inevitability deterring most criminals.

Just whole EU have fucked police and instead forced social works we all have prisons like a *** or **** hotels.

Nobody wants to live in a police country, but it's better than the prospect of electing a new Hi tler.

@Thomek

I totally agree with you, but I'm not trying to compare Norwegians and Poles here. You don't have to tell me that. Pff.. You had a lot more luck, about oil and gas not to even mention... I am here comparing rather average from PL to average from Sunni countries....

On the other hand, you're from Łódź, the worst possible place in Poland... everyone in Poland knows that Łódź is a city of "menels" and tramps lol

Remember affair of skins hunters and Pavulon? They served a drug killer and sold information about deaths to funeral service. Finally, after 10 years of criminal proceedings, no one went to jail. Possible only in Lodz.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2016, 03:34:55 pm »
+2
lol I know.. here is a fantastic documentary about it.. (BBC docu, english subs, swedish(!) director..)

It's about ambulance workers (!) murdering patients to collect body-bonuses from the undertakers.. Creepy, unbelievable stuff. Fantastic characters.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2016, 03:57:21 pm »
+2
DF is going over 30% during the next elections, and it will sort itself out somehow ;)
Yes, they have my vote at least. It would warm my heart if they had yours aswell. They are addressing some of the most important concerns and issues of our time.

First time I vote Right-leaning, which may surprise some here. But probably the first of many. Like so many others on the New Right I'm a traditional liberalist fed up with the political correctness, childish utopian fantasies and historically stupid and damaging policies of the Left, mainly in regards to immigration and SJWs. It's not undeserved that 'Regressive Left' has become a staple political term in recent years.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2016, 04:00:31 pm »
+3
Angantyr has undergone quite the transformation, hasn't he?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2016, 04:08:38 pm »
Angantyr has undergone quite the transformation, hasn't he?
He isn't the only one. SJWs and immigrants are two things that have seriously disillusioned a lot of people. Trump's popularity is the result of that same disillusionment.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Heibai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Traps aren't gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems I guess
  • Game nicks: Heibai
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2016, 05:22:32 pm »
Populism? It's a fact that the migrants are causing problems, and countries like Sweden are seriously fucked up by them with many "no-go" zones already.

They do, I never said something else, but right-winged parties are using this for their benefits.

Depending on the country, some of them are going much further than the "no refugees/illegal migrants (which I also support)" stuff.

I hope you die IRL. What kind of fucking build is that?!

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2016, 06:02:12 pm »
+2
Yes, they have my vote at least. It would warm my heart if they had yours aswell. They are addressing some of the most important concerns and issues of our time.

First time I vote Right-leaning, which may surprise some here. But probably the first of many. Like so many others on the New Right I'm a traditional liberalist fed up with the political correctness, childish utopian fantasies and historically stupid and damaging policies of the Left, mainly in regards to immigration and SJWs. It's not undeserved that 'Regressive Left' has become a staple political term in recent years.

Same with me. Everyone else seems to be completely toothless right now, so i will vote for DF for the very first time. When "the storm" passes, and it hopefully will in a not so distant future, there will be place for the soft touch again, but until then - harsh times call for harsh measures and treatment.

@Armpit

Draconian law is easy to write, but difficult to enforce.

In my opinion better is normal civilized law (I perceive Scandinavian community as the most civilized in whole world and lose your values is a big loss for everuone), but provided that it is perfectly enforceable and inevitable.

It's not quantum of the penalty but its inevitability deterring most criminals.

Just whole EU have fucked police and instead forced social works we all have prisons like a *** or **** hotels.

Nobody wants to live in a police country, but it's better than the prospect of electing a new Hi tler.

Well, by Draconian integration laws i mean sending people back to where they came from for the mildest criminal offenses, for being unemplyed and for not learning the language. No excuses, no second chances, no long and expensive cases in court and whatnot. A very narrow and strict integration course.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam