Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Bannerlord vs MBG
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 06:46:25 pm »
conceptually: M:bg Epic Of Kings and Men...hmm, actually I cant give any points to...w.e. donkey crews new game is gonna be, every month everything about it changes vastly...so seeing as donkey crew lacks real vision and goals for the concept of their game, I cant give any points for concept, when the game's concept is subject to change at the whim of Ass crew's new goals and vision for their product. ( oh, I meant donkey )

community: Bannorlords easy. it already knows what it wants to be, the type of players it wants to attract, and has a vision and goal, for the concept of their game, and unlike Donkey crew there is much promise in taleworlds, that they will actually stick to that vision and goal.

basically crpg was only awesome because its foundation was warband. which of course, is awesome. the more and more donkey crew strayed away from core warband mechanics, and tried implementing their own ideas of what a medieval game should look and feel like, the worse and worse the game and its horrible community got. I have little to no faith in them creating a game that medieval enthusiast will want to play...nah, they want to play a game THEY enjoy...and they ( the devs ) are all trolls and shit players...which means it will be a complete blast for other shit players and trolls ( just like crpg is ) and a complete mess \ frustrating waste of time for real players...( don't look for em here, all the real players have already left...w.e. the fuck crpg is )
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Bannerlord vs MBG
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 07:06:51 pm »
Wonder why he is still around when all real players left.

Oww... yea... now it makes sense.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.