Author Topic: Pandor's repentance.  (Read 44933 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Pandor's repentance.
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2016, 08:41:36 pm »
+2
being radical nationalist is one thing (good or bad i will not judge this) and being dumb fuck who can't think is other funny thing.
After spending something like 16 years of working, playing over the internet, iv learned that there is no nation,race, religion,sex there are just ppl and those ppl are just normal or dumb fucks and those dumb fucks are dumb no matter of religion, nation, sex so for me it will be always first and last criteria how to judge ppl in internet Polak,Russian,Suomi,Muslim,Greek,Turk, black or white, tall or small doesn't matter dumb fuck or normal person. :D

thats because u smart :D
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2016, 08:47:26 pm »
+2
I am nowhere near nationalistic (don't see how that relates anyway) and I have the same exact perception, russians I really like are far and few between (there are some kickass ones) and my interactions with them irl and online have been far worse than any other nationality/race/religion.

Maybe you're the radical nationalist and can't comprehend how could anyone possibly have this attitude towards mother russia and her "awesome" people.

I can't be radical nationalist because i don't judge all nations by individual encounters. + i'm not russian, same as half of druzhina.
Only fools refer to whole nations like u do. I know retards from all nations :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2016, 08:03:08 am »
+6
every black is criminal, every muslim terrorist, every catholic pedophile.

HE KNOWS TOO MUCH

QUICKLY, SEND DRONE AIRSTRIKE TO HIS HOUSE ISIS BASE

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2016, 10:27:47 am »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2016, 10:43:22 am »
I can't be radical nationalist because i don't judge all nations by individual encounters. + i'm not russian, same as half of druzhina.
Only fools refer to whole nations like u do. I know retards from all nations :)

If you actually read my post you would see I describe my experiences with russians over a number of games as well as real life, but ok I'm a nationalist  :shock:
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Templar_Steevee

• Duke
  • Renown: 613
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew-pew for victory!!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Steevee, Templar_catchArabbit, Gangtroll
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2016, 11:11:25 am »
+8
what a nice dramma again :D

Pandors biggest mistake was to make a video with green arrows, making a video of only one copy of that zip deleted form his pc isn't enough for most of ppl.

About modding game:
doing a native arrows is something that we know for ages, and those kind of projectiles are in basic release of this game made by producers of this game and it should be allowed.

Iron hooves or however its called makes geame more realistic (never used that, get accastume to move like paranoic while playing c-rpg), because horses are just too quiet, in real life u can hear a horse running from a long distance AND feel ground shaking.

Coloring items, in colors that are different than natural to kind of material is clearly a cheating.

I agree with Nebun that devs should make a clear rules with defined exeptions what can't u do. If something is not prohibited it's allowed.

Ppl raging about DRZ archers should finnaly understand that even with totally not modded client DRZ archer are in top of best c-rpg, and they are killing you because they are just doing what they are good in, and in strat battles there are not enought good ranged in other team to counter them, or even to have a "fair" 1:1 pewpew.

As for me, Pandor should have a second chance, like many other persons in this game, if he won't use that then permaban.

Archer forever :D

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2016, 01:33:23 pm »
what a nice dramma again :D

Pandors biggest mistake was to make a video with green arrows, making a video of only one copy of that zip deleted form his pc isn't enough for most of ppl.

About modding game:
doing a native arrows is something that we know for ages, and those kind of projectiles are in basic release of this game made by producers of this game and it should be allowed.

Iron hooves or however its called makes geame more realistic (never used that, get accastume to move like paranoic while playing c-rpg), because horses are just too quiet, in real life u can hear a horse running from a long distance AND feel ground shaking.

Coloring items, in colors that are different than natural to kind of material is clearly a cheating.

I agree with Nebun that devs should make a clear rules with defined exeptions what can't u do. If something is not prohibited it's allowed.

Ppl raging about DRZ archers should finnaly understand that even with totally not modded client DRZ archer are in top of best c-rpg, and they are killing you because they are just doing what they are good in, and in strat battles there are not enought good ranged in other team to counter them, or even to have a "fair" 1:1 pewpew.

As for me, Pandor should have a second chance, like many other persons in this game, if he won't use that then permaban.

Or because they've all modded their clients with green arrows and have practiced enough that it's so easy to kill anyone with a bow it's ridiculous, guarantee if all of them reset their clients they'd be shit at archery lmfao.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2016, 02:45:23 pm »
+4
Or because they've all modded their clients with green arrows and have practiced enough that it's so easy to kill anyone with a bow it's ridiculous, guarantee if all of them reset their clients they'd be shit at archery lmfao.

What a load of crap. I've played archer since 1st strategus. About 6 year now. I don't need to see where arrows fly anymore. Everything happens out of habit.
But its useful to see when someone shooting at u. But its enough to look at ur body or ground to see at what angle arrow hit.
Any good archer knows that.

Would be fun to see your face, when admins will make client check/auto update, and then the next day u will get headshoot the same as u always was.

when UIF looks at you

Offline Danetti

• Count
  • Renown: 161
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: R.I.P Gray
  • Game nicks: I was known as Danior
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2016, 02:47:00 pm »
+3

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
[...]I haven't ever seen someone using macros.[...]

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2016, 04:05:56 pm »
+2

(click to show/hide)

Shameful aint it
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2016, 04:22:39 pm »

(click to show/hide)
buahahahahahahahaahaha kurwa i knew it :) hahahahaahahahaahahaahaahahaahaha, it made my day

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2016, 06:25:24 pm »
+1
guess I missed something, whats wrong with blueknight?
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2016, 06:53:18 pm »
+6
guess I missed something, whats wrong with blueknight?

i think it's polish drama, Blueknight said kurwa twice or sth like that.

you better not look into it.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2016, 08:16:40 pm »
+1
He's Russian, he cheats by default.

Or at least its safe to assume so.

Nice one  :twisted:

One day, during first Strat, on this forum was created one thread too much. It was thread like this. Morons from our community forced us to be UIF, and others approvet it. Five or any number of years later we are where we are. We wish you good luck  :twisted:

That has been the problem all the time with cRPG. Too many chances given.  8-)

Haha, today it would be easier to play, right?  :P

Btw ask Palmos  :lol:

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2016, 08:39:39 pm »
Sorry... what?
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art