Author Topic: Pandor's repentance.  (Read 44936 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: Pandor's repentance.
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2016, 04:10:51 am »
+4
I love Russians

Then that begs the question,  If you were away when the whole circus was going on, and now here to make a post comment about it? Or were you there and simply sat idle as well, not giving a hoot.
Letting the people you love get shit on, while you have interwebs power and ruleset to stop it.

This is pure fucking gold, going straight to my sig.

Also nice sob story, I have a suggestion for you, how about you make you own RU server and shit green arrows and flying dicks there all day every day.

Yeah! lets do that. Complete the failure by seperating the community, proving they cant keep the it together, and complete the bigotry! I see many upvotes and licking of heels in your future  :P
And have even more empty servers.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:22:44 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Heibai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Traps aren't gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems I guess
  • Game nicks: Heibai
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2016, 04:12:51 am »
+6
+ don't troll blueknight since he is a very good and respected guy!

He is probably the polish crpg player with the lowest score on the Kurwa-O-Meter.
I hope you die IRL. What kind of fucking build is that?!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2016, 04:22:10 am »
+3
Then that begs the question,  If you were away when the whole circus was going on, and now here to make a post comment about it? Or were you there and simply sat idle as well, not giving a hoot.
Probably the latter, since I refuse to believe Russians are discriminated more than Green Hippy Multi-Culti Leftist Germans, Car Thief Polish, Kebab Turkish, Money Stealer Greek, Raping Arabs, Scandinavian Cucks, Muricunts, Stronk Serbians, Gay French, Ugly Spics, Familia Italians, Moose Receptor Canadians, Druglord Latinos, Indian Curry Poopers, Japanese Apes, UK Douchebags, Chinese Tourists (this one is a legit insult), Korean Whores or all the others this post doesn't offend.

Pandor wasn't banned for being Russian, and if you're referring to any unrelated anti-Russian hate speech, it didn't stick out enough to catch my attention.
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2016, 04:26:21 am »
+5
Probably the latter, since I refuse to believe Russians are discriminated more than Green Hippy Multi-Culti Leftist Germans, Car Thief Polish, Kebab Turkish, Money Stealer Greek, Raping Arabs, Scandinavian Cucks, Muricunts, Stronk Serbians, Gay French, Ugly Spics, Familia Italians, Moose Receptor Canadians, Druglord Latinos, Indian Curry Poopers, Japanese Apes, UK Douchebags, Chinese Tourists (this one is a legit insult), Korean Whores or all the others this post doesn't offend.

Pandor wasn't banned for being Russian, and if you're referring to any unrelated anti-Russian hate speech, it didn't stick out enough to catch my attention.

Yeah.. just a couple of pages of it, and still going. No problem at all. I guess newcomers will read all this, and feel very welcome... as long as you as an admin arent offended, or until your bias is also triggered at some point.
There are rules about this all. but meh... those rules were written as a joke and only when you personally feel they should apply, right?

Only when there is an community outcry they stick out... so everything else is simply irrelevant.
Yeah the Russian thing was just brought up as an irrelevant secondary thing, within a thread that was initially about bans and hacks.
Who cares..

Its great to see, that you guys have a forum about gaming, and leave a platform for bigotry and racism.. as long as its not sticking out.

*sarcasm off*

But i love the fact, that you recognize that there is in fact discrimination even tho you think it doesnt stick out enough, and fully aware choose not to act or dont care personally. But as an admin elected to enforce the rules simply idle or skip over it, since on a  personal level have different idea of what #No racism, sexism, discriminatory speech, images or similar.. means. And ontop of that dont even care to take a look, if you missed any.. when people are complaining about it.
You've proven several of my points.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 05:28:55 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2016, 04:56:01 am »
+7
This is pure fucking gold, going straight to my sig.

Also nice sob story, I have a suggestion for you, how about you make you own RU server and shit green arrows and flying dicks there all day every day.

Interesting, we also have players in their 30s-40s, teachers, doctors and other serious calm ppl, who play few hrs in the evenings and strat battles to relax after work. Would be interesting to hear their thoughts on a "guy" who suggests for them to play on a separate server because he thinks that they are bad by default.
I will return a favor and suggest u to read books and expand ur understanding of life enough - so you could make up better/cleaner/deeper opinion of everyone individually, instead of judging whole nations/clans/races.

And since i'm not a very horrible cheater, russian hacks, syka blyati, vodka, balalayka, i will help u with possible replies:
- i know u all rotten, i've seen it, i've seen it!
- I didn't say anything about races - so the rest of it must be false too.
- (ignore the whole point and  say) Nice sob story.
(That way u don't even have to type it, because you can just copy paste it. Do u understand it? eh? eh? should i explain? should i explain? should i explain? )  :wink:
when UIF looks at you

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2016, 05:09:55 am »
If I interpreted you shitpile of messy letters properly, you forgot the ''I can't understand what you're saying :?:'' answer.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2016, 05:39:09 am »
+6
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-illuminati_/msg843711/#msg843711

dat forum heroes are shit in this game i know for a long time but the forum heroes failing even at their own playground it's even more funny :D
look at this topic and those responses

'If people want me banned for using textures that aren't against the rules they can make a ban thread, but don't try to steer away from the topic of this thread.'  top kek lol :mrgreen:
'Maybe check the rules first. :p

I agree the textures are pretty dumb, but they are totally legal and have always been around.'  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

'Message me if you do want them or to know about them please. I'd rather not stray away from the topic.'  buahahahahaaha top kek

and the fucking cherry on the cake Admin decision :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

'Illuminati's record is pretty clean so I am going to let this off with a warning. Please do not nudge reloading xbowmen. Also, I was on the server at the time and this could have been reported to me in I chat which would have immediately cleared this up. Locking thread, please direct any criticisms to http://forum.meleegaming.com/game-admin-feedback/(na)-phantasmal/ '

buahahahaahah top-notch admin decision :D

and seriously should i link to neon weapons, this link is active on forum and dat guy didn't even get a warning? :D  forum heroes army fail

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2016, 05:42:03 am »
+4
Hey lets ban ppl since there are way to many ppl who are playing this mod/game cuse hey coloured arrows are so rules breaking (which i see NOWHERE stated)...Jesus ppl unban him and end this drama totally not deserved ban.Maybe a warning and promisse he will not use that again but still i dont see where it says in the RULES that green (coloured native arrows) are bannable and foribbiden.

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2016, 05:53:49 am »
+1
Hey lets ban ppl since there are way to many ppl who are playing this mod/game cuse hey coloured arrows are so rules breaking (which i see NOWHERE stated)...Jesus ppl unban him and end this drama totally not deserved ban.Maybe a warning and promisse he will not use that again but still i dont see where it says in the RULES that green (coloured native arrows) are bannable and foribbiden.
mate it has nothing to do with with banning or unbanning Pidnor's cucumber ass, it's bit bigger picture right here, it's about rules and forcing them and even more shitty thing like bigotry. (unban Pindor and if he will touch bow perma ban, let him play 2h,Pindor was 2Hero so no cucumber axes for him  :mrgreen: i think it's a fair punishment)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 05:58:34 am by McKli_PL »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2016, 06:07:43 am »
+3
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-illuminati_/msg843711/#msg843711

dat forum heroes are shit in this game i know for a long time but the forum heroes failing even at their own playground it's even more funny :D
look at this topic and those responses

'If people want me banned for using textures that aren't against the rules they can make a ban thread, but don't try to steer away from the topic of this thread.'  top kek lol :mrgreen:
'Maybe check the rules first. :p

Nah South, this guy is ok - he isn't russian.
Pindor must feel like gay in Saudi Arabia :D
when UIF looks at you

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2016, 06:25:17 am »
+1
it's still the internet, not a playground for fanatics who avoid all forms of negativity

one day, the world might become a better place. but i promise you, it won't start on the www
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2016, 06:30:49 am »
+1
it's still the internet, not a playground for fanatics who avoid all forms of negativity

one day, the world might become a better place. but i promise you, it won't start on the www
meh my friend,all in all world is a geat place :D but those brain damaged  ppl.... :wink:

Offline Dolphin

• Earl
  • Renown: 375
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Can you find my secret ?
  • Faction: The Joyous Raider
  • Game nicks: DoIphin, Siff and some alts
  • IRC nick: Dolphin
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2016, 09:51:22 am »
+4
Alot of you defending Pandor, with the argument about racism, please explain how its even the case.
I can see some racism going on in the thread and i hope that you use the report to moderator button as that is the reason its there.
This racism is coming from players, not admins, and you are right to be angry about it.

Pandors ban imo is fair.
Panos have been globally banned for far less, "shut up you ranged bundle of sticks" a sentence like that. (The forums auto correct removed the bad words and replaced them with "bundle of sticks")
You will not find a popular game/mod where something like re-texture to gain a advantage is not frowned upon. (Killing floor like games yes but that is not pvp competitive)
Like sharing a movie gives you a harser judgement in real life instead of just downloading it, so will sharing a cheat give you unwanted attention.

I don't understand the bigotry against the russians, when we all should name our number #1 cheaters by country.
(click to show/hide)
Yes Russia is second but still.

Everyone remember two things, innoncent until proven guilty and not guilty until proven innoncent !
And this mod is a service not a right, we can be denied this service and have no rights.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 09:57:34 am by Dolphin »

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2016, 10:56:00 am »
+6
Oh Jambi, I am sorely disappointed your ill-conceived and short-sighted attitude!

How could you think that admins may be biased? Shame.

They know what they're doing. They balancing our game as best as they can and just need to ban some russians or poles from time to time to improve morale on the other side. Balance and common sense are the most important.

That's why they have all of admins. It's necessary.  :mrgreen:

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2016, 11:15:15 am »
so pandor got banned for attitude, even tho he didn't insult anyone?
pandor is a troll, i argued with him many times, sometimes i want to punch him :D But i think red line should be drawn before something like this happens and not after. U basically banned him and then said how horrible it is. Some commented on how its disapproved, but nobody said its forbidden, because even admins didn't know how to deal with this situation. But i see little difference in someone using native arrows and someone using green arrows. If one is advantage then another is advantage too. If someone would kill 5 ppl in real life and another kills 10 ppl in real life for the same reasons - they both murderers then.
I don't urge u to ban ppl for native arrows because i see nothing wrong with that, but pandor shouldn't get banned too. Or at list make a rule - its ok to use native arrows but we'll fuck u up for flying coloured dicks. If u think that green arrows give u advantage then native also do that. I played native few nights when we had no one on servers, was way too easy u can see all arrows.

Pandor is big retard at times but should be unbanned. He leveled his archer for years to be banned for something uncertain, something as one of admins called - grey area. Make a rule and if he breaks it he should get punishment.

And all people who play on our side, and its not just greys anymore but also eques, some mercs etc know one thing very well: When we join strat battle and there is a fog, we all asking if anyone who joined later or sooner had a fog and if there is one for those who joined sooner, all out team rejoining server!!! I think everyone does that.

Someone shared natives and other mods on forum, pandor shared his. Stupid - yes, bannable - no.
I've read that hourse sounds made louder in mod then other sounds because it makes them more realistic, maybe true, but it still gives advantage over other players.
Never even heared of that thing with horses, pandor too - he just asked me where he can download and that he always wanted it :)))

He already punished by not playing for some days now, without anyone writing to him what he has to do to get unbanned. So i guess his ban can go on for months until u work out.
I dragged him in this strat because he didn't want to play at all, told him country need him (tho i didn't tell him that country was Estonia), and then he got exited in crpg again and played there too almost every day. And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works, since mercs invented coloured shit, since a lot of players use native arrows, since ppl remove night from their game and mod the shit out of their CRPG and don't get banned. He thought it was perfectly normal since a lot of players mod shit and post it on forum. He trolled a bit but never expected to get banned for this.

Sorry but ur common sense sucks + double standards + personal preferences.

+ don't troll blueknight since he is a very good and respected guy!

Actually Nebun it's more like someone being racist on here which some people don't like but some people don't care. The guy then realises he's annoying some people and takes it further by posting more and more like it and inviting people to join in with him being racist. While what he did isn't specifically against the rules it's not exactly approved of. He's then taken it so far and tried to make it worse by getting more people to do it. That's the problem. Had he not been an idiot and demanding the attention of the world with what he's doing he'd not be banned. It's his own fault and I think the ban should stand or he won't learn.