Author Topic: M&B II: Bannerlord - 30min Gameplay!!!  (Read 9506 times)

Offline Mirliva

• Count
  • Renown: 249
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Defend the catapult! [H]
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Payne von Krems
Re: M&B II: Bannerlord - 30min Gameplay!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2016, 11:46:28 am »
If you guys ever played Persistent World mod you'll know there's some actions are blocking to make a proper role and after that problem the developers made a new mod called by Feudal World. There's lots of actions added that you can not do them in PW.

Anyway I guess there'll be some actions like it ib M&B II. Like cutting people's heads, execution, burning the enemies etc. I wish the PW or FW mod of Bannerlord will be released after it has been, quickly.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Slava Ukraini!

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: M&B II: Bannerlord - 30min Gameplay!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2016, 06:16:05 am »
Been playing tons of that Caribbean warband mod expansion lately. It has a pretty decent pre-battle and battle formation system. By pressing the TACTICOOL MAP key, you can move around squads or groupings of your dudes according to class (musket, melee, cav, etc). You just click on the nifty little square representing those dudes (its got 2 cool cross swords for melee dudes) and drag it elsewhere on the map.

Battle AI (ESPECIALLY targeting) is pretty fucking abysmal in the mod, but that formation thing is lovely. You can certainly pull off enfilading fire on bad guys, wide cavalry flanks without using FOLLOW ME and dragging them along with you, etc.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?