Author Topic: [NA] Artyem  (Read 1002 times)

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
[NA] Artyem
« on: March 02, 2016, 02:02:01 am »
So Artyem seemed fit to ban me cause of this http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/unban-the-true-gobblinkingreatleader-abuse-of-power-by-artyem/ about 1 hour after the ban was posted. That is a freaking world record in Crpg Admin time. Lets be honest here

No intentional TW or TK took place. The OP even PM Artyem asking to remove the ban. I also complied with the name change.

When I contacted him as to why I was banned, no PM back and just a date on the ban thread. Also I have been told by a different admin that the logs have not been updated.

So the question is why was I banned? Why was I banned so fast? How can a ban happen without no logs? Is there bias in this ban?

I have come to the conclusion that Artyem has become corrupt by the faction he is in (Gobblin, who have had some disagreements with me) and has been compromise and is in fact ineffective as a proper Admin. My official feedback assessment is this, "Admin" is ineffective because biased, irrational, unable to differentiate between being Admin and in a faction and hasty to judge without proper evidence. Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 02:12:01 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Artyem
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 02:42:21 am »
I want to make sure you know that you weren't banned for the tw or tk but for the impersonation and defamation of another character namely Daruvian aka GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 02:46:57 am »
+2
(1)So Artyem seemed fit to ban me cause of this http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/unban-the-true-gobblinkingreatleader-abuse-of-power-by-artyem/ about 1 hour after the ban was posted. That is a freaking world record in Crpg Admin time. Lets be honest here

(2) No intentional TW or TK took place. (3)The OP even PM Artyem asking to remove the ban. I also complied with the name change.

(4) When I contacted him as to why I was banned, no PM back and just a date on the ban thread. Also I have been told by a different admin that the logs have not been updated.

(5) So the question is why was I banned? Why was I banned so fast? (6) How can a ban happen without no logs? Is there bias in this ban?

(7) I have come to the conclusion that Artyem has become corrupt by the faction he is in (Gobblin, who have had some disagreements with me) and has been compromise and is in fact ineffective as a proper Admin. My official feedback assessment is this, "Admin" is ineffective because biased, irrational, unable to differentiate between being Admin and in a faction and hasty to judge without proper evidence. Thank you for your time.

(1) Had I responded to the thread before Arytem your punishment would have been this:
3x12 = 36 hrs
24x2 = 48 hrs
(Recent problems with names) - +1 day
Total ban time 4.5 days. Unban date would be 3/05/2016 at roughly 11 PM. Artyem's unban date for you is basically the same.

(2) Team-wounding took place in the screenshot also clear provocation of the person you team-wounded and team-killed.

(3) After the OP places the ban thread up his own personal wishes are no longer important he clearly was offended by your actions you broke the rules, just because afterwards he found out that you are his buddy doesn't give him any more say in the admin decision. Had he closed the thread before any admins responded then this would be a different story.

(4) We are not obligated to explain in every detail why you are banned: some of us do but its also just as easy for you to read the ban thread and then read Artyem's message about banned for impersonating and team-wounding.

(5) You are banned because you are attempting to impersonate another player trying to make him look bad and even get him banned, Recently this has happened and that person has to write an essay, had Arytem banned Darvuian instead due to your attempts at impersonating via very close looking names. You would be writing an essay as well and I might add is would have been completely justified.

(6) Bans can happen without the help of the logs; we are not obligated to investigate every last detail of a ban request: its at the admins discretion.

(7) Artyem is a fantastic admin. Not quick to judge and even asks other admins for opinions on bans before he places them. Just because you got caught doing shit you aren't suppose to do does not make Arytem biased or corrupted or even irrational however it does make you look like an idiot for crying so much on the forums over getting caught breaking the rules trying to get someone else banned for shit you were doing.

Honestly if I were in Artyem's position I would extend your ban time and apply an essay titled "Why its rude to waste people's time" Much like the most recent decision Dupre made on Bengem for trying to get Zlotz banned.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 02:50:27 am »
Didn't see official thread. Locking thread. Sorry
Deserter_Merrrrrica