Author Topic: BB's 2 vs 2 Tournament (EU)  (Read 18495 times)

Offline Habi

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Traitors
  • Game nicks: Habimana
Re: BB's 2 vs 2 Tournament (EU)
« Reply #165 on: January 05, 2016, 11:26:05 am »
new 2 vs 2 tournament. do THESE winners get the prices?
:D
Stop spitting on me

Offline Man of Steel

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Linux, Traitor
« Reply #166 on: January 05, 2016, 11:33:03 am »
70% of the Players from the 5v5 Tournament didnt got their prices  yet  :mrgreen:
For fuck sake Linux, fix your signature.

Offline Habi

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Traitors
  • Game nicks: Habimana
« Reply #167 on: January 05, 2016, 03:13:02 pm »
ye I know. and I am still missing my prices
Stop spitting on me

pogosan

« Reply #168 on: January 05, 2016, 06:55:18 pm »

Offline Molly

• Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #169 on: January 06, 2016, 10:09:56 am »
+2
[...]
I do not really like the "I was here give me something" mentality. The ones who win will get something, the ones who lose won't.
So due to the fact that I didn't talk to admins about this I don't have their support and well, for now I don't want to have their support! I want your support! So, if you are rich as fuck and don't know what to do with ur money. Gimme :D. I on my own will donate 4 mio cRPG gold. I hope some others trust me and give me something, so I can increase the prices. I will list them here. The price division will be: 1st will get really much, second somthing, 3rd and 4th a bit gold and the rest nothing. To get something but fun and glory you have to be good here :D
The first place will be the one who decides what of the donated +3s he wants, than the 2nd, and if we get enough, than the 3rd/4th team.

1st Price: 2,000,000 cRPG Gold and 2 +3 items + special price
2nd Price: 1,000,000 cRPG Gold and 1 +3 item
3rd Price: 300,000 cRPG Gold
4th Price: 200,000 cRPG Gold
One heirloompoint for the best style. No idea, it's pepe stuff. U wanna get the lp? Give pepe bj.
[...]

I am confused.
I took the liberty to check the thread to get the prizes thing sorted and stumbled over the very first post - quoted above.
It says that the whole tournament was based on donated prizes, right? I marked the juicy bits.

So, I assume that the list of prizes you're handing out fits with the donated money and weapons you got donated by others, right?
So:

Habimana: Arabian Axe + Cruscader Longsword +2 Mio Gold (Habimana) special price: +3 plated Donkey
Varadin: ? + ? + 2 Mio Gold (Varadin): Long Bow + Bodkins special price: +3 plated donkey
Pawiu: Nordic Warlord Helmet +2 Mio Gold (Pawiu_the_Grey
Knitler: Houndskull Bascinet +2 Mio Gold (Knitler_the_Grey)
Porthos: 300 K Gold (Porthos_Woodstock)
Shitnick: 300 K Gold (Shitnick)
The list above is what I am talking about.
When I add up the gold alone, I'm getting 8.6 million gold. You do have that much, right? Since you wrote before that you are donating 4 million. Guess someone else donated the other 4.6 million at some point.
Same with the weapons. Habi wrote he donated 4 MW weapons. So I again assume someone else donated more weapons?

My point is... well... how is this our/Dupre's business since you clearly state that this tournament is not signed by admins?

Blackbird, send me a PM with a list of things you would still need to pay out the winners.
But I can already tell you that expect that list to be with already subtracted 4 million gold and 4 MW weapons.

And for the future:
You're welcome to do as many events and tournaments you like but make sure that prizes are signed and approved for!
Do not just expect us to jump in and take that part over...

Anyway, I gonna lock this thread now and I kindly ask Blackbird to get in contact with me to figure out what is actually missing.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.