Author Topic: Catapults suck dick  (Read 471 times)

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
Catapults suck dick
« on: September 03, 2015, 01:10:18 pm »
+5
Every time I shoot a catapult lately, it moves the block back, without actually physically moving it.

In duel earlier i was aiming at a house, block was set properly, everything was well, brought the arm all the way back and BAM perfect shot. Shoot at it a again, a little higher, kinda weird, shoot at it again and its over the house.

Fuck that shit I want to shoot that goddamn house, my ex lives there, and i don't wish for her or her new other to procreate.

Please fix the fucking catapult issue.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Catapults suck dick
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 05:28:59 pm »
+2
Every time I shoot a catapult lately, it moves the block back, without actually physically moving it.

In duel earlier i was aiming at a house, block was set properly, everything was well, brought the arm all the way back and BAM perfect shot. Shoot at it a again, a little higher, kinda weird, shoot at it again and its over the house.

Fuck that shit I want to shoot that goddamn house, my ex lives there, and i don't wish for her or her new other to procreate.

Please fix the fucking catapult issue.

Did a test long time ago:
Catapults have an inherrent BS meter that makes them fuck up. Same conditions, yet it will fire differently each time(with block not moved).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login