Author Topic: Late night/early morning x5 rageball leecher  (Read 1105 times)

Offline PoisonedTail

• Earl
  • Renown: 307
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TimTheEnchanter
Late night/early morning x5 rageball leecher
« on: August 17, 2015, 03:55:08 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: TimTheEnchanter

2. Name of offending character(s): SanLi_aLiez_Aow, Atlantis_Generals_WenYang, AudreyHepburn, WeJueJiJiShuNajiaQiang

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 8:30 a.m central time, Rageball server

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:

It was fairly early in the morning. I decided to check on crpg and see if anyone is playing. I look and to my surprise, rageball has 4 people in it. I join the server and notice there are 4 players standing in separate corners of the made afk. It seems that they were trying to be hidden. I look at the score and they all have the exact same ping. Not one ping higher or lower. I head over to one of them and start killing, about 1 or 2 minutes later only one of them starts moving. I ask the player a few questions but suddenly all the players leave at the same time. For multipliers to count, you need 4 people in the server. I am fairly certain this player owns 4 accounts and gave himself a x5 that lasted all night. I am not sure how long he has done this for but this isn't fair to players who earn their xp. Also, check all four characters ip address' to see if they are the same.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did: Mad xp and dank loot

6. Multiple Screenshots: I am not sure how post pictures directly here because I am computer illiterate. I will post links to pictures.

All 4 of them with the same ping https://gyazo.com/e9f1abe9fa7b136bd757a48d05e832d0

One of them hiding https://gyazo.com/97c9e4812bbfb589f02c770ecce6bb0e

I am sorry, I do not have too many screenshots. Check the logs.

7. Names of players that can witness what happened: iK_Bauer_Kitty joined the server right as they left. Not really a witness.

Also, these guys are most likely from China. If you ban them for 1 or 2 days, they will just keep coming back to leech off our servers.... Secure our borders!

« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 04:39:02 pm by PoisonedTail »

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
Re: Late night/early morning x5 rageball leecher
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 11:47:20 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: TimTheEnchanter

2. Name of offending character(s): SanLi_aLiez_Aow, Atlantis_Generals_WenYang, AudreyHepburn, WeJueJiJiShuNajiaQiang

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 8:30 a.m central time, Rageball server

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:

It was fairly early in the morning. I decided to check on crpg and see if anyone is playing. I look and to my surprise, rageball has 4 people in it. I join the server and notice there are 4 players standing in separate corners of the made afk. It seems that they were trying to be hidden. I look at the score and they all have the exact same ping. Not one ping higher or lower. I head over to one of them and start killing, about 1 or 2 minutes later only one of them starts moving. I ask the player a few questions but suddenly all the players leave at the same time. For multipliers to count, you need 4 people in the server. I am fairly certain this player owns 4 accounts and gave himself a x5 that lasted all night. I am not sure how long he has done this for but this isn't fair to players who earn their xp. Also, check all four characters ip address' to see if they are the same.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did: Mad xp and dank loot

6. Multiple Screenshots: I am not sure how post pictures directly here because I am computer illiterate. I will post links to pictures.

All 4 of them with the same ping https://gyazo.com/e9f1abe9fa7b136bd757a48d05e832d0

One of them hiding https://gyazo.com/97c9e4812bbfb589f02c770ecce6bb0e

I am sorry, I do not have too many screenshots. Check the logs.

7. Names of players that can witness what happened: iK_Bauer_Kitty joined the server right as they left. Not really a witness.

Also, these guys are most likely from China. If you ban them for 1 or 2 days, they will just keep coming back to leech off our servers.... Secure our borders!

I recognize Atlantis_Generals_WenYang's name as I've kicked him for leeching in Rageball before.
The others, having the same ping...I don't have the authority to make a decision on multi-accounting, but based on what they're doing and the great unlikelihood that they're all different people, I can place a ban for exploiting until it's looked into further.

15 days on each character should be plenty of time for Artyem or someone else to make a call on it (whether to extend it or whatever).
If any of those character names show up again leeching in Rageball, the ban will be extremely severe.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 02:45:07 am »
Just confirming I kicked these guys from Rageball leaching the other night also.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 03:04:59 am »
Yeah I am forwarding this to Dupre. There are some super fishy transactions in their marketplace history.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 03:25:49 am »
RIP the Chinese

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 03:57:26 am »
I've also kicked Audrey before for leeching; probably all the same person.

Offline Albus

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 03:58:44 am »
WenYang is a true NA hero tho, he has inspired many NA cRPG players! He is the most friendly person ever, he can't be banned  :(
"Nothing quite like the feeling of getting clotheslined by a six and a half foot longsword"-Brick_Cavity

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 07:38:22 am »
If you're going to ban SanLi and WenYang then you might as well be banning ken456... free these china nationalist immediately!

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 07:50:59 am »
Can confirm. I occasionally check rageball servers.
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 08:08:14 am »
dumb fucking name, audrey

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 03:58:16 pm »
Yeah I am forwarding this to Dupre. There are some super fishy transactions in their marketplace history.

Please tell us these transactions who is the supreme behind all this>?!?!?!?! haha

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2015, 05:19:24 pm »

Hope they are not living on the middle of lake like the last one (numerous "stones for gold" transactions)  :mrgreen:
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2015, 05:43:19 pm »
If you're going to ban SanLi and WenYang then you might as well be banning ken456... free these china nationalist immediately!

You Fucking leave Ken456 out of this. He is a NA start hero.
Deserter_Merrrrrica